It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport TSAs and vape pens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ancientlight

Disguise the vape into a vibrator, replace one embarrassment with another

NO mom that is NOT a vape!!!

Kinda puts a new twist on the old joke: "Does your wife smoke after sex?"

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you are really concerned Id send a package with all your nicotine stuff to the first hotel you go to, end to your attention hold for your arrival on whatever date. Call the hotel and let them know you have a package coming

Secondly, get the patches or gum for the flight over.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Bigburgh

I don't want to set a bad example for my son, and my mom would worry, no matter how many times I try to explain it's not nearly as bad as smoking.

You are setting a bad example. Your son can probably smell your vape, or has seen you sneak out at night.
Kids know. So at best he thinks you’re a hypocrite, at worst he will think it is some kind of forbidden fruit to be secretly enjoyed.

You are an adult and are scared of your child and mom. I think it’s time to come to terms with that more than the vape.

My son is an adult and he vapes and I absolutely hate it. I however believe adults must make their own choices, even bad ones.
I have offered him any kind of help if he choose to quit. I also don’t allow vape in my home. Other than that there isn’t much that can be said or done.

PS. I’m being harsh because I’ve seen firsthand what lung cancer does. The vape is safer argument doesn’t work on me either.
Foreign particles aren’t meant to be inhaled. People that live deep in the woods are also susceptible to lung diseases because they are breathing in too much from the forest, and that’s as natural as it gets. We are meant to breath clean fresh air and nothing else.
Don’t think I don’t get it either, life is freaking hard, sometimes we need something and have to choose the lesser of two evils…
….man… the human condition..
edit on 6-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Hi all.
So I'm travelling this December with my minor son and mom to Europe.
I vape, neither of them knows this. I want that to stay that way.

The problem is with air travel, you are required to take any vape pens with you in carry on luggage. You can't check it in.
So my concern is that some TSA agent will ask about my vape pen with my son or mom near me?

We'll be travelling for 3 weeks, so I don't want to go without if I can avoid it , but may not have a choice

Now, vaping it not at all addictive , I vape eliquid with nicotine content, and yet I think coffee is more addictive.
Still, I don't want to do without you know. It's nice to relax with etc.

I don't think buying it there will be an easy option either , as I'm used to only one type of vape pen which I may not be able to find there.
Smoking certainly is not an option.
Ugh !

Flew recently and had one, even did Brittany Griner on one leg and they never opened my bag at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Warning....
Off topic post removed.

DO NOT RESPOND
edit on 29-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join