It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conspiracy Author' David Icke Banned From EU, Labeled A "Terrorist"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
You seem to have a basic misunderstanding of any of the comments made in this thread, from denial to flip flopper and back, it must make your head spin!!!

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

edit on 27-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Hahaha and now the flip flopping begins again, you could decide on who was taking who to court to begin with....

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

You seem to misunderstood where the burden of proof is in both cases.

If he takes you to court and accuses you on defamation on the basis of what you have written then the burden of proof is on you.

If you take him to court and accuse him of hate crimes or whatever else you will be accusing him then as normal the burden of proof is on you and not on the defendant.

The only case the burden of proof is reversed is when defamatory claims are made.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What could Kurokage take him to Court for?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You seem to have a basic misunderstanding of any of the comments made in this thread, from denial to flip flopper and back, it must make your head spin!!!

CHARLES TREMPER

No I don't.
That's very clear.

You can't find a way out from this. It's so obvious.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Oh. Hate crimes?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Seems to keep on digging that hole!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No I don't.
That's very clear.

Its you who can't find a way out.
You couldn't disprove the comments made by Icke himself, well because it was Icke that said them. You couldn't disprove his use of "The protocols of the Elders of Zion". You then tried to tell me to take him court if I had proof, then you flip flopped on that, and now you're going to set Icke on me!!
Oh, im so scared!! That last sentence is sarcaism by the way...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Seems to keep on digging that hole!

They do don't they.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What could Kurokage take him to Court for?

In reality he has no evidence to take him to court about anything regardless of the accusations made that he is an antisemite and a holocaust denier.
But there are laws in regards to hate crimes, or incitement to hatred, or even gross offensive communications including speech that causes offence, alarm, and distress.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't want to go on arguing with you for page after page.

Life's too short, and the footie is on.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No I don't.
That's very clear.

Its you who can't find a way out.
You couldn't disprove the comments made by Icke himself, well because it was Icke that said them. You couldn't disprove his use of "The protocols of the Elders of Zion". You then tried to tell me to take him court if I had proof, then you flip flopped on that, and now you're going to set Icke on me!! Oh, im so scared!! That last sentence is sarcaism by the way...

I don't have to disprove the comments made by someone else. It is just absurd. I don't have to disprove the book or books you are referring to as I have never made any claims in relation to them.

It is you who has to prove that he is an antisemite and a holocaust denier. You have made these claims and not me.

If Icke was to take you to court on the basis of your accusations then you will find it very difficult to prove what you have said.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I don't want to go on arguing with you for page after page.

Life's too short, and the footie is on.

That's fine. No worries.

But as you have come here and wanted to participate you should have known who has made claims against Icke and that wasn't me.

The other member has accused him of being an antisemite and a holocaust denier and if Icke was to take him to court on the basis of libel and defamation then he will find it very difficult to prove his claims and will come with a high cost as you can pay a fortune for these matters.

So I am quite confident and know where I stand.

And as we all know the burden of proof is reversed in these cases

A defamatory statement is presumed to be false, unless the defendant can prove its truth

edit on 27-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You repeat the same denials over and over again.
It was you who asked for proof including book names and page numbers, which i supplied. It was you who kept using the term "refuted" with nothing to back up that claim.
It was you who flip flopped on who should take who to court and of course your last commets about you getting Icke to come and "tell me off" for calling him antisemite.

CHARLES TREMPER

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Are you suggesting Icke wants to stop people having opinions on a free speech forum

Also it would not be a fortune as Icke would have to prove how this posters comment impacted on his life and based on the traffic on ATS it’s not a lot

Do you work for David Icke in some capacity as you seem to be doing a lot of defending for him

Icke is just another ego maniac who believes he is the son of god, which in my book makes him a plebb and he loves making money from gullible fools

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Come on guys it is 3 of you and you can't really concede that this is a lost cause.

If you make such accusations against someone else you are putting yourself in an impossible situation.

Regardless how many will come to support one in such a position they cannot accomplish anything as the burden of proof is on the person who makes these accusations.

In this case the person who has made these accusations has no evidence other than his unsubstantiated opinions and a misunderstanding on where the burden of proof is.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Are you suggesting Icke wants to stop people having opinions on a free speech forum

Also it would not be a fortune as Icke would have to prove how this posters comment impacted on his life and based on the traffic on ATS it’s not a lot

Do you work for David Icke in some capacity as you seem to be doing a lot of defending for him

Icke is just another ego maniac who believes he is the son of god, which in my book makes him a plebb and he loves making money from gullible fools

No I don't work for Icke and I am not defending him in person. I defend though the default position i.e everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

I am no fan of Icke nor a follower.

He can be whatever he wants to be but there is no evidence anywhere that he is an antisemite and a holocaust denier.

I am not suggesting what you said. Anyone can say what they want and they seem to be careless when they say what they want as they make potentially defamatory claims. Just as everyone had the right to say what they want so does Icke has the right to challenge them and even take matters to court of he feels like it.

Not to forget that it is Icke who is accused and it is Icke who has been prevented from giving his talks in the Netherlands, is person.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You repeat the same denials over and over again.
It was you who asked for proof including book names and page numbers, which i supplied. It was you who kept using the term "refuted" with nothing to back up that claim.
It was you who flip flopped on who should take who to court and of course your last commets about you getting Icke to come and "tell me off" for calling him antisemite.

CHARLES TREMPER

That's is not proof of your claims that he is an antisemite and a holocaust denier.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You should also tell him to take these people to court too..

Aussie Labour MP Tim Watts

Opposition Labor MP Tim Watts on Wednesday warned that Icke “could be spouting his vitriol” in Melbourne, home to Australia’s largest Jewish community, within weeks if he were allowed into the country.

“David Icke, a well-known British Holocaust denier, should not be allowed entry into Australia to preach his toxic message,” he told parliament.

Icke’s 1995 book, “And the Truth Shall Set You Free,” focused on a global conspiracy by “Rothschilds and Rockefellers” and contained a chapter questioning aspects of the Holocaust and criticizing society for suppressing “alternative information to the official line of the Second World War.”

The CST organization

Note the Stars of David and Israeli flags pinned to the reptilian NATO warmongers. It shows the unavoidable linkage between Icke’s “Rothschild Zionist” conspiracy theory and antisemitism, and is one of many images in his show that include Jewish and Israeli symbolism. This is no surprise, as much of his imagery comes from the wildest fringes of the American far right and 9/11 “truthers”.

RACHEL E. GREENSPAN, Bussiness Insider.

Icke has long been accused of anti-Semitism, as his writings on the reptilian conspiracy theory are clearly evocative of the centuries-old blood-libel conspiracy theory, which alleged that a cabal of Jews were controlling the world and drinking the blood of Christian children

There are plenty of others who also make those claims.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You should also tell him to take these people to court too..

Aussie Labour MP Tim Watts

Opposition Labor MP Tim Watts on Wednesday warned that Icke “could be spouting his vitriol” in Melbourne, home to Australia’s largest Jewish community, within weeks if he were allowed into the country.

“David Icke, a well-known British Holocaust denier, should not be allowed entry into Australia to preach his toxic message,” he told parliament.

Icke’s 1995 book, “And the Truth Shall Set You Free,” focused on a global conspiracy by “Rothschilds and Rockefellers” and contained a chapter questioning aspects of the Holocaust and criticizing society for suppressing “alternative information to the official line of the Second World War.”

The CST organization

Note the Stars of David and Israeli flags pinned to the reptilian NATO warmongers. It shows the unavoidable linkage between Icke’s “Rothschild Zionist” conspiracy theory and antisemitism, and is one of many images in his show that include Jewish and Israeli symbolism. This is no surprise, as much of his imagery comes from the wildest fringes of the American far right and 9/11 “truthers”.

RACHEL E. GREENSPAN, Bussiness Insider.

Icke has long been accused of anti-Semitism, as his writings on the reptilian conspiracy theory are clearly evocative of the centuries-old blood-libel conspiracy theory, which alleged that a cabal of Jews were controlling the world and drinking the blood of Christian children

There are plenty of others who also make those claims.

He may as well start taking people to court. But he seems a good character and doesn't want to at this stage. I think he has started something against the Dutch Government but that's rather different.

Some others accuse him?!?!
That won't be a first!! I am not surprised at all they want to censor and silence him.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He may as well start taking people to court. But he seems a good character and doesn't want to at this stage. I think he has started something against the Dutch Government but that's rather different.

Some others accuse him?!?!
That won't be a first!! I am not surprised at all they want to censor and silence him.

So your assumption is Icke is a good person for not taking people to task about their comments? Well you know what that say about assumptions??

CHARLES TREMPER

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join