It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warns New Jersey synagogues of 'credible threat'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Could be an Iranian terror plot-we know they are operating in New York,recently they tried to shoot a journalist,then there was the attack on Salman Rushdie,and recently a load of Iranian hackers ot busted in NY.
Never know who those maniacs will attack next-but we can be pretty sure they have a special hatred towards Jewish people.

I bet the dems want it to be a guy with a trump tattoo on his forehead though.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

With recent anti-Semitic comments from celebrities like Kanye and Kyrie

Oh give us a break, and the facts lay out that the attacks on the jewish community in New York and New Jersey have been either from the left, or the black community who again in those areas usually vote democrat

But hey lets not put those facts out there

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
With all due respect

Maybe we should SLOWLY start to begin to get the left/right+ Trumpism out of this issue.

We are in a very dangerous state now, lives are at stake.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mudpit!

So I'll say this: I sincerely hope that the credibility of this threat is just as credible as the FBI.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How many decades have we seen headlines identical to this?: www.pbs.org...

I don't think Jewish people go through their lives afraid of shadows and worried that God has forsaken them. The few I interact with, seem to be very well-balanced.
edit on 11/3/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So how should we react when an agency with zero credibility says there's a credible threat of anything at all? Usually the only reason they know is because they planned it! I'm am truly sick of their antics.
edit on 3-11-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FBI :
Federal
Bureau
of
Instigation

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
So how should we react when an agency with zero credibility says there's a credible threat of anything at all? Usually the only reason they know is because they planned it! I'm am truly sick of their antics.

Just like a U.S. President with a 38% approval rating, having the nerve to cut into prime-time programming to tell us what he thinks!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The New Jersey Jewish Community Reacts..............

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's getting really bad; very polarized in our country. The Brooklyn Nets have indefinitely suspended Kyrie Irving.

His apology wasn't good enough, or it wasn't an apology.

link

Kyrie believes some Africans are descendants of some of the lost tribes of Israel, so he doesn't believe he can be anti-Semitic. So when they asked him if he was anti-Semitic, he didn't say outright no but that he wasn't because he couldn't be anti-Semitic, implying he was Semitic.

BTW, Kyrie lives in New Jersey.

edit on 3-11-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: MykeNukem

70% of Jews in New Jersey voted for Biden in 2020.

Well, there you have it. No one here cares what might happen to them now, lol.

Less Dem voters in 2024. Maybe New Jersey will flip red.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
It's getting really bad; very polarized in our country. The Brooklyn Nets have indefinitely suspended Kyrie Irving.

His apology wasn't good enough, or it wasn't an apology.

link

Kyrie believes some Africans are descendants of some of the lost tribes of Israel, so he doesn't believe he can be anti-Semitic. So when they asked him if he was anti-Semitic, he didn't say outright no but that he wasn't because he couldn't be anti-Semitic, implying he was Semitic.

BTW, Kyrie lives in New Jersey.

Ah, Black Hebrew Israelites.

It's a hate group and what they really believe is that black people are Gods chosen people, the tribes of Israel from the bible. They hope to one day have "Edomite slaves" which are white people because Edom (Esau) was Jacob's (Israel) bad guy brother in the Old Testament. His descendents became the modern day bad guys, white people.

There's a white version of this called British Israelism or something similar. They think that the 12 tribes of Israel are the different nations of Europe. After the tribes of Israel were exiled by the Assyrians to the Caucasus area they were lost to history and never heard from again.
edit on CDT02Fri, 04 Nov 2022 02:28:17 -050000000011b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 4-11-2022 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
spam
edit on Fri Nov 4 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The New Jersey Jewish Community Reacts..............

November 10, 2022

The wanna-be murderer/terrorist was captured today. An 18 year-old male.

‘I Am the Attacker:' Teen Arrested in NJ Threat Case; Chilling Details Revealed

"I am a Muslim with so many regrets, but I can assure you this attack is not one of them," he allegedly wrote in the manifesto.
www.nbcnewyork.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join