It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to take advantage of the opportunities before us - let us build the parallel FREE ECONOMY...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Have you noticed how many big tech companies are pulling globalist BS in which they follow the dreams of the liberal elite, defunding, deplatforming, and withdrawing financial services from, those who demand their right to free speech, who demand their right to speak their minds in the town square of the modern social media environment.

In a gross accelleration of that 'woke, cancel culture' nonsense, going to a whole new level, the organisation in the UK which literally exists to support people's right to free speech - the Free Speech Union - was demonetised/had services withdrawn by PayPal, seemingly just for the obvious 'political' reason that they had supported several people publically who perhaps 'the Blob' & the Twitterati wanted to cancel & destroy, with vehemence & determination. Thankfully, the journalist/author in charge of the Free Speech Union rolled out a one man crusafe to raise awareness & support regarding what had happened, and managed to get a cross-party support team of MPs & Peers in the House of Lords, including Michael Gove & Jacob Rees-Mogg, who raised it in Parliament a couple of days later. Thankfully, (and somewhat predictably) Paypal buckled & U-turned, reinstating the services/ monetised accounts.

This was a solid victory for common sense - but there is no time to rest on our laurels & believe that with the victory of a single battle we have somehow secured a victory in the war which is undoubtedly being waged upon us by Big Tech, the WEF, the woke Blob & the private public partnership government infiltrators (etc). The Free Speech Union certainly recognise the danger, knowing that ultimately PayPal might try again (just as they U-turned on the misinformation fine, before then u-turning again to reinstate the misinformation fine a few weeks after the drama settled down). It is therefore vital that those who support free speech platforms, find alternative ways to support financially the platforms they subscribe to.

In this rests an opportunity. Just as social media sites with free speech policies (such as Gettr) are growing at this time - there are opportunities to set up Apps which deliver services of various sorts to support platforms which support & deliver free speech, a voice of sanity in the whirlwind of insanity, wokeness & Blob-era destruction of those who stand on the right side of the line. We need to continue to develop what will be understood to be a parallel economy - services which will NEVER follow along with what the insane masses & their puppetmaster liberal elites want for the world, following along with their WEF-driven policies which they intend to use to wrap around us & choke us until freedom is no more. But NO! We should be taking every opportunity to invest in systems & structures which provide services & support for the parallel FREE ECONOMY, as I have named it.

As for me, I'm starting to understand and tinker with BitCoin-supported services, so that ultimately if my bank accounts are frozen, I will still have access to an alternative source of funds that can be used to pay for many basic services, across any suitable exchange. I believe there will be increased opportunities to actually help build the infrastructure which enables the parallel services to exist & even flourish, even while the mainstream world of finance begins to cave in around us, blocking our exit from that system. Let us begin now, to build & build, to raise a system of opporunity & expansion which liberates people financially, ensuring that nobody has to suffer under sinister hobbled financial services, the social credit score system with their equally sinister central bank digital currencies.

For a stack of resources which will support your expansion into the parallel economy, I would recommend the Corbett Report website. James Corbett is an absolute expert, a total legend in being ahead of the curve, showing us simpletons how we can strengthen our legs as we begin to run with the rebels, standing tall & refusing to bow down to those who would have us bend the knee when they simply don't deserve our respect & certainly not our subservience to their schemes.

Check it out:

CORBETT REPORT - Solutions Watch

There are so many amazing resources on the Solutions Watch archive, I highly recommend it. I believe that by reading up on what exists presently, we can get our creative juices flowing & figure out where there are niche gaps in the market of the parallel economy, opportunities we can take advantage of (in the right way) so as to develop solutions of our own, which may even provide us with an income, if we develop Apps or websites running suitably off-grid & parallel economic services.

Cheers & godspeed, ATS..!

FITO.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A parallel economy to take the power from the oppressor, look up UBUNTU, and I don't mean the computer links. No one, and I mean no one will be allowed to set up another economy. The power is held (a fantasy) by the ruling elite and they have this fantasy power to squash any individual/organisation that they see as a threat to their power base. Reasons/examples, the Americans wont like it but it's true.

The mass of people in a country hold the power to do just what they want. So the powers keep the population split with dissension and strife because they actually know that's the truth. They allow a glimmer for the people by having elections where you are told "the people decide". Yeah they do, for the instant they vote, then it's business as usual. Now the bit the Yanks wont like.

Exact pure truth. UNIONS. People throw that about like a stigma. Unions do this, unions do that, all bad for the country. When the power of the unions is bringing the people (because unions aint the union bosses, they ARE the people) together to fight for themselves. In the early 1970s the unions bought a government down, rightly or wrongly, That is people power. That is the power that governments don't want you to have and in the UK a certain PM recognised that fact and made it her life to take that power away from the people by shattering the unions. And killing the UK in the process.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
PS. I nearly forgot. In the UK at the moment interest rates are running from 2.5% to 4.5% and people are crying. Well under a certain lady PM the interest rate went to 17%, fell a few % them went up to 14.5%. I lived through that, very hard.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Ok, fine. Wonderful. But, who's gonna PAY for it?
edit on 11222130America/ChicagoThu, 03 Nov 2022 15:06:21 -050006202200000021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Exact pure truth. UNIONS.

Unions? UNIONS???

Rotflmao!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Unions, what is wrong with them?.

Right's for Working people ensure that they can pay off their mortgages and employers can't abuse them.

Let's take a look at what the Tory's have done over the past twelve years in the UK.

While our current state is not isolated and is part of a bigger picture, they are singularly responsible for most of our economic downturn in the UK.
Under David Cameron the benefits were cut to many struggling and poor family's including child allowance, not content with this they squeezed public services, closed down library's, took away citizens advice centres and made it harder to get legal aid.
They were aided in this by neoliberal influence in the media and even Channel 4 a TV network that is supposedly mostly publicly owned pushed propaganda against the unemployed portraying them as lazy drug addicted scroungers.
Result as most people on benefits lived HAND TO MOUTH and few could save anything having to spend what they got in state aid were suddenly unable to spend anything, many people more than Coffee and her scumbag Tory's friends will tell the public DIED Because of this, the money that went into retail and utilities was reduced as well and highstreets often funded mostly by people on benefits except for the high-end sector of the high street DIED, this took retail job's and the entire logistic industry behind them down as well.
The Tory's driven as they were and are by IDEOLOGY not FACTS continued with this push against the poorest in society, taking away workers right's and banning strikes is just the next step along this route.

Now we have a bloody PAGAN Ganesh worshipping heathen in charge of our country and an already scandal hit home secretary who claims to be Jewish but is in fact a BUDDHIST and whose parents came from Africa where they were probably INDIAN with some Jewish ancestry mixed in (hence her claim to be Jewish when she is hardly that) Merchants that may have been expelled from Uganda by Idi Amin before moving to those other country's though I am not sure of the fullness of that but she certainly looks far more INDIAN than Jewish to me.

The TOP and the THIRD Top Job in the country are now occupied by NON-Ethnic British whom both have Indian CASTE System ideology in their mindset.

The SECOND Top Job Chancellor is staffed by a DISGRACE to Humanity, a former Doctor that has definitely BROKEN HIS HYPOCRATIC oath by how he mismanaged the NHS during his time in charge of that under a previous leader.

Worse WE the BRITISH PUBLIC - NEVER - NEVER VOTED FOR THESE SCUMBAGS.

Now on the other hand I have nothing against a CHRISTAIN Indian or an actual Jewish person in charge, I voted for Miliband going back and hold that his election was IFFY and definitely rigged and I also hold that he would have been a fantastic prime minister for the UK, slightly more left wing than Starmer and a lot more palatable but I would vote for Starmer over these lousy puppets any day even though I can't stand the guy.

Unions are about rights, about standing up to BULLY's and crooks in industry and in our nation's history men have DIED to gain those right's that the TORY's are now wanting to rescind.

And by the way I am NOT racist against Indians I knew a lovely family of Ugandan Indians who had fled Idi Amin's regime, the difference they shared my morality and were devout Christians.

We are NOT A Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist or even ATHEIST country at least not yet so why should we have to have someone that is one of those things in charge and yes, I know Starmer is an Atheist, so I am including him in that.

Our nations morality and culture are still based on Christian beliefs even if the current last two generations have lost their faith for the most part.
So having a GOVERNMENT FORCED ONTO US TYRANT STYLE like this is utterly DISGUSTING.

And once again I stand with not against the Unions.

The only time we had a PROBLEM with the unions in the UK was in the late 1970's when Soviet Russia was infiltrating them with something called Militant as a way of infiltrating the Labour Party which used to be very much closer to the unions.

But guess what the Conservatives are letting anyone that can afford to buy them vote for whom they want to be our leader and so foreign interests can very well take control of our country through there corrupt party.

Labour is still better than that.

And Unions are essential to preventing Tyranny.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hey FITO,

I've looked into a lot of this and there are solutions that I can't post online.

The major problem I'm anticipating is CBDC which if implemented will probably also be accompanied with monitoring systems that they will implement to stop P2P and other types of "clandestine" communications and networks.

A good axe, knife, backpack, water filtration system and caches of good strategically placed will be worth much more than any currency when the time comes.

When the SHTF they're just going to round up the non-compliers IMO

My advice:

Hope and Pray you aren't in the cities when the SHTF.

God Bless ya bro.

edit on 11/3/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I participate in the parallel economy as much as possible, and am a big fan. I mainly do a little barter, and give my services free whenever possible too (I am a MD). Avoiding cash or digital transactions between trusted community members opens up a whole new world, full of creative and mutually beneficial solutions

Like the thread!

new topics

top topics

join