It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is..... pt2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Also with regards to my social media play; there was some rumour earlier in the week that a slide was shown to twitter employees showing revenue down roughly 40%. I think this relates to all social media but obviously if you look at charts for stuff like META it continues to advance from a bottom, I will enter a sell position before earnings within the next week or two with the view that it tanks following earnings. Maybe I see $2X META at some point between 2nd Feb and May. Maybe I don't managing the risk is key.

I suppose that's an example of buy the rumour sell the news. If you want to make money follow the money but for me I will not be buying META, for someone I don't know I have a deep disliking for Zuckerberg. So will be patient and look for my sell and hopefully we see his company kicked into the depths of the abyss.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Plenty of news; Chinese new year shooting; no doubt state media in that country is going into overdrive on how the West is growing increasingly racist and will ignore motive etc. then there's what is happening in Atlanta. Just what the hell is going on there? I have my own personal opinion on a lot of these movements and groups, personally I think there's backing direction and coordination from foreign states who want to destabilise the West. Just how the West funds democratic institutions and free market initiatives in countries where stuff like that is taboo.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Tanks approved. What concerns me with this conflict is it's as if key figures want to escalate this, Zelensky for example saying that Iran are attacking him (it's possible it's a mistranslation on his part but her clarified by saying, they're supporting Russia by supplying them with drones etc) this is giving weight to Russia's claim that NATO in supplying Ukraine are attacking Russia. If Iran were to be attacked by Ukraine supporters what would that mean for supporters of Ukraine? Could Russia and it's allies then attack them?

Volatility isn't even the word for the times we live. There has to be another descriptor, it's not total chaos but it isn't far from it. The UN still stands but it is as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

The UN, and the WHO, are very much your enemy. We would cheer its demise.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hi there Mover3,

I just watched The Big Short movie. Now I'm thinking about money. I looked up the amount of gold the United States holds in reserve. Google tells me something like 258 million troy ounces. Google also tells me the population here in America is about 331 million people. That is less than one troy ounce per person. That's laughable!

There are individuals holding thousands of one ounce gold American Eagles. A friend of mine told me he had one hundred of them when he got divorced, and his wife didn't even know. He just quietly stacked them for years and years and kept them for himself.

Apparently individuals in India hold a lot of private gold.

Then I read that Canada has no gold reserves. None. Their mint is constantly minting new gold coins to sell to the public, but the government treasury sees no reason to hold any at all.

What is going on with gold? What the hell is it all about?

By the way, we are sixteen days away from the window of opportunity. What the heck is going to happen the week of February 12?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGuyThatKnows

Oooooh, now you're touching the spot. Talk to me more about XAU. This is where a lot of my focus is and has been for a good while so feel free to talk to me on this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGuyThatKnows

By the way, we are sixteen days away from the window of opportunity. What the heck is going to happen the week of February 12?

It's already happening - players are already positioned imo. Did you consider my "timeline" and whether that relates to anything you're observing? Let's call it the chaos timeline but I figure these things are usually worked out best with hindsight. A lot of sideways trading.

I have a personal view on XAU and have been buying since $1620. I spent some profit in November and re-entered again at $1800. Again it comes back to the dollar somewhat, if the dollar gains in strength there will be a decent buying opportunity I think because XAU will come back up against the dollar considering all the economic fundamentals (they're lying re inflation imo). Obviously if XAU lifts the lid and blows past $2070 you know something is up... generally before it starts filtering through to the news. The markets will tell you something before the news media does.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Also, bit of a side note and something to bear in mind with regards to liquidity. This last 2 weeks I have had issues trying to process withdrawals with my broker, not saying it's a certainty they're having liquidity issues but it just made me think. I am also trying to place a sell order with for META but they're only allowing the closure of open positions. Their customer service tell me it's to do with risk management which makes me think twice on the liquidity issues. Now as I sit here I am contemplating closing my entire account and withdrawing it but I know if anything is going to happen that is futile, some funds are protected but not all and if # is hitting the fan that bad do I really want to start taking flight?

As I say I think it's already happening. It's interesting that following the approval of the armour to Ukraine, Russia have apparently adopted a new phase in their war... does this mean they will target supplies at source? Escalation on the horizon you would believe however, stranger things have happened and peace could suddenly break out... highly unlikely but it could still happen. I personally believe there are too many willing this toward the next step, and the next. I don't think the stuff re Clinton etc is far fetched and I can well see people like that wanting to bring about the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Also... damn, I really should just make this one post instead of keeping adding but I don't always think of this thread when I'm processing things so when I come back to this thread I often remember things I've already processed.

What do you think about this attack by those cops on that dude in Memphis? I don't know anything about it at all but I wonder if the victim was known to the officers and it was more than has been made out. Interested to see if any "protests" start when the markets close.

Also news just came on re Pelosi's husband and the footage... well, this could get interesting. Pelosi fought against release of the footage and info.
edit on 27-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
DOW looking to close either side of the bounce from last years sell off and run to the "santa clause rally" - 13th December. Dollar to recover in this first Q as capital flies to the US? I can certainly see things escalating and if they do capital will move massively toward the US. I personally think this is the year China starts feeling itself. I mean, more than it already has.
edit on 27-1-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Escalation:-

www.theguardian.com...

The conflict is expanding, now we need to see a retaliatory attack for confirmation. In reality we don't want to see it but it's looking like we're going to see it. Hold on to your hats ladies and gentleman, I hope you've enjoyed some of your lives.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

WWIII...............To Be Announced...........

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interest rates this week (maybe a rally in the dollar as a result and then it getting chopped back with the interest rates that follow in the UK - think DXY is looking for support around this level but can see it continuing down or sideways at least for the first quarter with XAU pushing to new highs then second quarter we will know if it solidifies but I can see DXY coming back and XAU continuing the longer cycle which will see it hit something ridiculous in the next 2-3 year) and some big earnings, think jobless claims will be above consensus... and there's also what's going on with Russia/the world; will they or won't they respond to the Iranian attack. First there has to be attribution and then there can be retribution. Also worrying news for Israel re Iran and their nuclear programme.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

WWIII...............To Be Announced...........

Naturally.

Truth be told it's already underway, how many years was Japanese expansion taking place before WWII is officially marked.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What is the purpose of those balloons over North America? Slightly metaphorical, if the US shoot it down it could cause market turmoil (the bubbles/balloons popping, which one take your pick) if they don't what does it mean for US hegemony...? China affectively saying, yep Russia are doing what they want and now we will do as we want. Try stop us.
edit on 3-2-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGuyThatKnows

Hi there Mover3,

I just watched The Big Short movie. Now I'm thinking about money. I looked up the amount of gold the United States holds in reserve. Google tells me something like 258 million troy ounces. Google also tells me the population here in America is about 331 million people. That is less than one troy ounce per person. That's laughable!

There are individuals holding thousands of one ounce gold American Eagles. A friend of mine told me he had one hundred of them when he got divorced, and his wife didn't even know. He just quietly stacked them for years and years and kept them for himself.

Apparently individuals in India hold a lot of private gold.

Then I read that Canada has no gold reserves. None. Their mint is constantly minting new gold coins to sell to the public, but the government treasury sees no reason to hold any at all.

What is going on with gold? What the hell is it all about?

Have you been following this story in the UK with the woman who went missing?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Turns out she is a mortgage adviser.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This forum is horrible to use, I'd search the other thread but as I say forum is problematic, I'm sure there is stuff in the bigger thread about the Thai cave rescue? Certainly remember reading things on here at the time.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And obviously we have that train crash in Ohio...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

i.postimg.cc...
edit on 20-2-2023 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join