It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is..... pt2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm with you on this but here's the thing, deciding what fits what is the hard part when you are not an "initiated", I suspect there are different groups with different messaging systems and they each utilise stuff like mass media. The original premise of the other thread isn't that unbelievable if you ask me.

Think of the SEC for example, this completely bypasses any insider trading laws/regulations... I haven't looked that far back or into it enough but I do wonder what the stories or triggers were leading up to 9/11 because there was most definitely some suggestion that insider trading took place. Maybe they took advantage of this system? Who knows...

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

My experiences were mostly messing about with such concepts on drunk customers, it didn't take long to realise I stumbled on something that's all encompassing. That was back in 2012/13 but I was reading about occultism and symbolism at the time.

I try to stay aware of the language I use these days, triggering thought via communication is seemingly a very old trick.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If someone is a bot they have to tell you its the law or something like that.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So, I'm pretty sure I was working this from dates on the other thread but I had this noted down when I attempted to revitalise this topic.

16/6/21 - Biden/Putin meeting, last meeting between USA/Russia before invasion.

Count 40 weeks from that point, then 40 weeks from that point and it brings you to the month covering thanksgiving to just after Christmas. Perhaps nothing will happen, but I suspect the timeline dictating story will be revealed during this period and perhaps the ground work has been laid for it... peace or more of the same?

There's a lot to understanding how the cycles work without the full knowledge but I suspect this one is part of the timeline that was resumed when Biden was elected, which is the same timeline that would have been put into place had Clinton got elected. War with Russia has been on the cards for a long time.
edit on 24-11-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Reports a prisoner exchange is to take place... arms dealer for basketball star? I know which I would rather have in the event of a war.

www.local3news.com... cle_98749d61-d514-53cd-8ec4-f826e08e21d7.html

Something big due, I think...

Also in the news recently was the rumour around Russia planning a further offensive, Putin denied it however it reminds me of where we were at exactly the same time last year with the West warning of Russia's build up and the intentions, with Putin denying it right up until the last minute then declaring a special military operation. Could we be about to see it happen again or maybe the other way around, instead of an "I told you so" from the West, Putin will be able to say it this time except it doesn't change the fact he still has boots on the ground in Ukraine.

edit on 8-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Something about those Moscow murders (USA), happened four weeks ago, the house number is coincidently 1122. Knife attack (apply this in the context of market jargon).

Also Putin isn't happy about the patriot missiles.

Donning the tinfoil hat; maybe there's some correlation... maybe something taking place with regards to Ukraine that we're completely unaware of and will be notified at a later date.

I guess it just so happens that we're due the next story with regards to the 40-week cycle.

Wonder what happened to the person who started the other thread and the frequent contributors throughout, probably decided there's enough here for people to figure out themselves. There's no obligation to believe.
edit on 15-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ay yes , the Language of Metaphors . The Followers of the Ancient Mysteries are Still Alive and Well Off in the Present Day causing Mischief Again.....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

My experiences were mostly messing about with such concepts on drunk customers, it didn't take long to realise I stumbled on something that's all encompassing. That was back in 2012/13 but I was reading about occultism and symbolism at the time.

I try to stay aware of the language I use these days, triggering thought via communication is seemingly a very old trick.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Terpene

Looking up that word fnord sent me on a little journey of discovery where I found the church of subgenius, cheers for that.

Praise Bob! Xday is almost upon us!!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Go to the new place (same as the old place)

I see some of you are off track. Remember I first picked up on the cycle with the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart (June 5, 2002) and her return (March 12, 2003).

Remember both of these dates were Wednesday. Also, remember June 5 is the Night of the Watcher.

I eventually figured out this is a weekly phenomenon. The entire week of Week 40 is the window of opportunity. The cabal can send the coded message on any day during this fortieth week.

So the week starting Sunday, June 2, 2002 is what I call ''Week 40''. The week ends on Saturday, June 8, 2002. Week number 1 starts Sunday, June 9, 2002. And so on. This last week, number 40, is when the cabal drops the hint about what is to happen in the coming forty weeks.

I recently figured out something very interesting about two thirds of the ordinary year. You can read about it here.

edit on 22-12-2022 by TheGuyThatKnows because: I wrote 2022 when it should be 2002

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The clip of Biden being broadcast across global news about "getting out now" obviously it's about the storm that's about to hit, but looking at the various markets I can't help but think there's going to be a lot of volatility and gapping over the next week or two especially leading into and at the start of the new year.

But of subliminal messaging.

DJI 33k open and where be the close?
edit on 23-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

A Fox News article today says a ''downcast-looking'' man drove ''off'' in Kaylee Goncalves' Range Rover Evoque (''evoke'') which was a symbol of her promising future.

This is as high as the Dow goes. It didn't make it up as far as I expected, but this is it. Down now for ten months.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Also look at the picture of the vehicle being driven away. Where the license plate would be you see the ''dealer'' tag ''Price''.

And this makes news. Attention! A car was driven away. Major news. No doubt.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Todays Contrived World was Prophesized back in the 1960's ....................

banned.video...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Todays Contrived World was Prophesized back in the 1960's ....................

banned.video...

I've never seen that one before. A brilliant bit of work to be sure. They just don't make stories quite like that anymore.

Watching it sparked a few memories of old about when I was young in say 1968-1970, and I remember even at that age of six and onward hearing and seeing news I "felt" was phoney or imbued with a few big lies. A gift I have always had in discerning the evil intent behind most any lie. Something most just don't believe anyone can do, but it has still served me well.

I have met many people who can also "feel" any big lie being told especially in the news. But I'm pretty sure it just can't be taught to anyone, because hardly anyone will listen, at least in my experience.

From memory, and watching news and TV way back when, I think fake news has been a thing happening since broadcast television was founded, but today it in hyperspeed and real blatant how fake and deceitful it is. But even so, a lot of people don't and more importantly "won't" see it or believe it after seeing it.

In this and many other points that video you linked is quite spot on.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What Amazed me was Donald's mention of the Grand Daddy of the RFID Chip Implant . That show was not Written as a Fiction but a Prophecy IMO . These " People " have been Planning this Since the end of WWII .

Yes , I to had a " Deception Perception " since an Early Age .

edit on 24-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Forgive my scepticism but I'm reluctant to click links...

Can you copy and paste?

Also going off that article you posted re Idaho murders...

2016 year of manufacture for car, what's the significance of that... why include it? Why not just say car, or if you really want to be specific model fair enough... but why the year?

Okay go back to DJI 2016, November 13 falls on a weekend, but there is a falling knife (knife attack on a market) within that week's data and you can see it in the candles. Make of that what you will... Is it telling us we're going back to then? i.e 17k? I used something similar to the stuff you are trying to decipher here to determine that DJI would bottom out around 18500 during corona. Haven't really posted much on these boards since. Make of that what you will.

Considering that fall during 2020 I wouldn't be surprised to see DJI push down to 17k at some point, what causes it though and whether it recovers is another matter. Considering the amount FED printed last time, can they do it again, obviously they can but will the system sustain it... i.e will the people meekly go along as their taxes literally fly through the roof and higher costs are cemented as they absorb wage rises.
edit on 24-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

Ultimately I don't think it's a clear picture for a number of reasons, firstly what causes the plummet? War can fuel economic growth whilst at the same time hampering it, I think a lot of the economics is priced in and a lot of the figures are being played down and will probably be revised going forward. There's no way inflation is slowing, atleast not on the ground, the price of oil fluctuating imo is as a result of bursts of demand where governments are replenishing stockpiles depleted because of cold weather, in other words they're trying to factor in the possibility of global trade shutdown due to all out war and having enough supplies or the routes to supply themselves. Where oil goes in the new year is anyone's guess, from $30 to $180 is mine but that's insane to think. And what of peace, if for some reason things simmer down and China doesn't go for Taiwan in the next 5 years then what does that mean for "the markets"?

Anyone learning in this environment has been granted a great opportunity, some observers can wait decades without seeing the kind of volatility we have witnessed over the last decade... but then again I suppose it's all relative because a dollar move 100 years ago would be like a thousand dollar move today or something like that.
edit on 24-12-2022 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And you guys remember this stuff right?......

Some Coded Events
Here is a list of previous news stories that carried coded messages in their corresponding 40th weeks.

Every 40 Weeks a major story is harped upon in the mainstream media to further a social agenda and to manipulate the stock market

These stories ran during the Week of…

09/07/2014 Skull of Holly Bobo found in Tennessee

06/14/2015 Charleston, SC Church Shooter Dylann Roof

03/20/2016 3/22 Terror Bombing in Brussels, Belgium

12/25/2016 Christmas Terror Shooting at nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey

10/01/2017 Las Vegas Concert Shooting from 32nd floor

07/08/2018 Return of 12 Thai soccer boys from Cave of Initiation

04/14/2019 Roof fire at Notre Dame Cathedral

01/19/2020 CDC Announces first case of new coronavirus in U.S.

10/25/2020 Terror Attack at Notre-Dame de Nice

08/01/2021 ?

I guess you have all been thinking your own thoughts and attempting to ''see'' things in the news since I last posted years ago at Above Top Secret. I picked up some followers over at Zero Hedge, but they banned me also. I post a lot of comments at Alex Jones' Infowars network (banned.video). I've picked up one or two followers there. For the most part I think the crowd at Infowars is not very smart. But anyway. Here are the last two cycles you've probably missed....

Week of 8/1/2021 the story was Salvage Of Golden Ray Shipwreck

Week of 5/8/2022 there were two stories — Prison Escapee Casey White Captured After Ten Days and Payton Gendron Kills Ten At Tops Market

Next Week 40 will be week of 2/12/2023 (after Joe Biden's two-year mark)

Maybe you've heard of the strategy to kick Jojo and Kamala out of office and turn back the legal time clock? Jojo's second year is up January 20th. The idea is that once Jojo has been in office two years he can be removed and the previous President can sit in. After that, the guy can run again. Yes, again. That would give Trump ten years. The cabal might be running the whole dang shootin' match.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join