It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Bias: MSM reporting on India vs Korea mass tragedies this weekend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Media Bias "TELL", reporting on India vs Korea mass tragedies this weekend

Tonight I posted the India Bridge Collapse story, on the premise of being "Darwin Awards" material for the year.

Have you seen this, have you heard of this one on TV??

It just occurred to me though, I had to go out bored looking for stories to even find that one. I was on CBS or something. CNN. Yahoo News... and had to go way down the page to even notice it (the bridge story). 141+ dead. Children. They still dont know it just happened yesterday. It ended up being me to even report it here.

That Korea Halloween Stampede incident however, that thing lit up my "radar" if you will, not that I have much of one currently. And that's the point, that story came at me a bunch of ways.

Basically the same body count. Each an "ally nation". Why the I argue over-reporting of the one than the other? If anything, the India story is one of people being idiots, instead of just terrified, and maybe we can learn a lesson here.

Nope.

Why is India reporting in the dark? For one thing, every day if the MSM was worried about us, there should be front page the latest way Indian Phone Scammers are targetting us (especially our elderly).

Oh we gotta worry so much about Lil' Kim over there. THAT, is what each of us should be worried about in our daily lives!

The economy and industry and population of South Korea or Japan alone could wipe them out, well I mean unless they have nukes as the ultimate dont get bullied safeguard.

Which by the way India has. As well as China and Pakistan, whom India is in open hot guns being fired border war conflicts with.

This idea that Russia vs. Ukraine is the biggest hottest threat to the world or whatever is irrelevant compared to the scope of over there.

North Korea is NOT in an open guns being fired hot conflict with its neighbors, but they're the toast of the MSM. Over two billion people right now in open war, I mean the way they'd report it like they do everything else, non-issue!

The State of India is ruthless. India's little brother nation, Bangladesh, whom is landlocked within India, and desperately dependent on the rivers that flow from India, India treats like the worst kind of scum.

Have you seen this one, have you heard this one?

edit on 1-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

I’m really struggling to understand what point you’re trying to make here to be honest with you...

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
S Korea is a much closer ally than India. The war and all, both are economic rivals, but India so often doesn’t toe the line on Russia. And India is a developing superpower rival to the US.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I’m really struggling to understand what point you’re trying to make here to be honest with you...
IDK either tbh. I like the second photo though. "That's Gold Jerry, gold". Either that pic is photshopped or that river is so polluted that it's electroplating everything in gold up to the shoreline.
edit on 11 1 2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You never heard the one about the MSM effectively only reports on places where they've already been insisting we be so "into" (hating, even wanting war with those places)?

Point is, the "Media", as in all of them of the corporate varieties, including the New York Times, just keep US tuned in with the places TPTB say we should know about, be concerned with.

If we're supposed to be SO CONCERNED about North Korea vs. South Korea, or Russia vs. Ukraine, threat level lets say 10 of 10. Right?

Well the situation surrounding India, by every metric anyone can come in here and say 'we'll North Korea this or that they so bad', has I dunno White Castle sliders, versus pit boss brisket sandwich (and special sauce variety).

If we're supposed to care about war in the world, people being killed, and where to invest billions of dollars into, it's down there. But they already all got nukes there. Cant bully any them so much again, but we can pick sides and then keep it silent that is out of the minds of the American Public. While insisting we obsess over these other little places we get off on hassling to high hell while making a national spectator sometimes full contact sport out of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not sure what you are talking about, I saw numerous articles talking about India, also heard it on the news.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Now keep in mind it may not be as sensational as Itaewon because it wasn’t a celebration. There wasn’t an Western element (Halloween). It is tragic and I feel bad for anyone that dies in such a way.

It was also on other platforms like Twitter and Tik Tok sometimes even combined with Itaewon that said Pray for the people of….
edit on 1-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

That's pretty good actually. It could just be iron too, though...

Google that stuff, India be damming off the networks of rivers into Bangladesh, to better cut off the water in general, and concentrate the toxic chems for the outflow (into Bangladesh).

"Indian Toxicity", where's the OUTRAGE?

We, like all of us, super duper care about being the world police, right?

As in, premise being people getting tyrannized, human rights type stuff. Who here cant get behind that one?

Guess what, North Korea outside of their own population, are but a pest. A threat to global stability? Sure.

But nothing like the hostile open fire stance India has with China and Pakistan. Never mind how they do their own little brother (Bangladesh), meaning its 25 fold roughly the scale of the threat to "global security" there.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The Indian bridge collapse was reported on my local news broadcast the day it happened here in California.

It was also reported on the national news broadcast.

The same as with the tragedy in South Korea. Although the SK tragedy has been covered in more depth due to the involvement of (at least) two Americans.

No Americans have been reported as killed, or injured as a result of the Indian accident.

Your point?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

that's the tipping factor.. consider the Sussex incident and later Sussex pledge that set the stage for the us entry into the great war.. all down to 2 Americans wounded in the attack on the Sussex ferry.

top topics

join