It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bengals assistant coach Adam Zimmer dies unexpectedly at 38

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: slatesteam
Please understand I am not picking on you, this is a sincere question. I have been here since '08, if you look at my profile it only says a year or so but that's because I had to sign-up again. Anyway, I too remember when-

We were into Bigfoot, NWO, Nessie, UFOs, Area 51, ancient history, conspiracies in religion and on and on.

Thats the stuff that drew me to this site. I always see people saying what you said about the way things used to be, so here is my question....... why aren't you and others posting more of the cool stuff? Do those threads get no traffic?

Fair question. I’d ask you the same.

TBH I’m not very good at it.

Besides. Quite frankly we are living through the greatest and worst conspiracy in the history of mankind.

So I’ll play along before things turn ugly. For posterity.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: RookQueen
Please understand I am not picking on you, this is a sincere question. I have been here since '08, if you look at my profile it only says a year or so but that's because I had to sign-up again. Anyway, I too remember when-

We were into Bigfoot, NWO, Nessie, UFOs, Area 51, ancient history, conspiracies in religion and on and on.

Thats the stuff that drew me to this site. I always see people saying what you said about the way things used to be, so here is my question....... why aren't you and others posting more of the cool stuff? Do those threads get no traffic?

Fair question. I’d ask you the same.

TBH I’m not very good at it.

Besides. Quite frankly we are living through the greatest and worst conspiracy in the history of mankind.

So I’ll play along before things turn ugly. For posterity.

She has been in the cool threads. But not all the cool people make threads. Those with UNUSUAL observations about what we post in these threads start a thread and those who wish to worry about something not important to life instead can join in with that one. Right now, we have real big fish to fry who are stealing our planet and acting like the guilty ones were the people who CAUGHT THEM. Assange comes to mind. Trump does too, NOW...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
As a life insurance agent I can tell you several life insurance companies are no longer offering certain types of life insurance especially term.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I haven't made a thread yet and don't think I'd be good at it either. Hopefully we will soon be able to go back to the good stuff one day soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Did he trust the science ??
Did he get the hokey pokey ??
Trust your project paper clip government

Bah bah

top topics

<< 1   >>

join