It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Conspiracy BREAKING NEWS! HARD EVIDENCE U.S. Gov Conspired With Big Tech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More and More people are not buying what is being sold ... Life isn't the Hokey Pokey - Nor Simon Sez

Quit thinking everyone has your own best interest in mind - They Don't

Its Your Life - Own IT

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To be fair, this is hardly breaking news, people have been shouting this kind of stuff from the rooftops for decades. Only to be met with ridicule and derision.

Mass acceptance is the only thing breaking.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
There have to be some sort of control of online public shared information.
If anyone suggest otherwise they should take a trip to the dark web and experience why that is a good thing.

You know about freedom of ideas don't you? Where when you allow all kinds of ideas to be considered verses shutting down discussions over "feelings". You know free speech isn't as bad as you just implied there. So what if an idiot can act like an idiot on there. No one has to give a damn do they? Think about it. The ideas get squelched when we stomp all over free idea flow.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

There have to be some sort of control of online public shared information.
If anyone suggest otherwise they should take a trip to the dark web and experience why that is a good thing.

A lot of that information is political in nature.

Do you think it’s wise to leave the fox in charge of the henhouse?

It should be a even playfield for everyone when it comes to politics, it is up the the person to choose who to vote for in the end.

That said they should remove stuff that could lead to peoples death by misinformation.
Everything else sick stuff, they can leave it in until we find out who made it so we can nuke them from orbit.

Who decides it is good or bad information? The communists or the free thinkers, and how do we determine that?

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Justoneman

I am open to the flat Earth as far as it is not 100% disproved and we should not totally dismiss the possibility. I just think the clues lead me to agree with the Earth is a ball concept.

I've been up high enough that the curvature of the Earth was visible. So I'll deny a "flat Earth".

Thankyou, I haven't but the clues sure point to it and I can only go with the solid data I have. Your anecdote counts IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Well it's finally out there for ALL to see, even the deniers.

I wonder what the response will be now?

More crickets or is the S gonna HTF? We know the left will insert fingers in ears and go "lalalalalaalala"...

I hope the S really HTF over this.

TREASON and INSURRECTION from within.

Nobody has a spine anymore Myke. I expected the home of the brave to stand up for human rights and be the last defence against tyranny, but they rolled over.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Well it's finally out there for ALL to see, even the deniers.

I wonder what the response will be now?

More crickets or is the S gonna HTF? We know the left will insert fingers in ears and go "lalalalalaalala"...

I hope the S really HTF over this.

TREASON and INSURRECTION from within.

Nobody has a spine anymore Myke. I expected the home of the brave to stand up for human rights and be the last defence against tyranny, but they rolled over.

We haven't rolled over. We have been invaded by a set of elite conspirators that have gained a dangerous unelected foothold in the halls of our gov we are supposed to be protected. We have treason and it must be dealt with or this is over and done. The white hats either are real and are acting or they are not. It looks like we see rumblings of a plan to stop these mentally ill WEF leaders dead set on murdering the masses any way they possibly can find.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: network dude

It goes beyond that. Literally every local news station brought on a "constitutional" lawyer to tell people the constitution allows medical descrimination.

They are guilty of treason if they were complicit in this plan. Sedition and life imprisonment would be their plea bargaining opportunity. Spying would be what some others are doing for the enemy of this nation. Singular unit with many octopi tentacles.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This proves they have had an iron grip on the covid narrative, censoring and banning doctors so people only hear the mainstream views and are prepped to attack anyone who goes against this narrative.

Still think they are on your side?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
File this one under NO S**T

Anyone who was on social media during Covid lockdowns and during the last election cycle could see that censorship was in full speed ahead mode.

From the tags on Facebook on any and every post that went against the narrative labeling it False Information, to conservative posters being banned from posting for 30 days at a pop. Reddit doesn't even pretend to be fair and impartial. You can get banned from many subs just for being a member of other subs. It is full blown censorship over there 24/7. I am banned for life from Reddit for questioning Covid mandates and lies.

This is all against the 1st amendment guaranteeing the right to free speech and I hope these self righteous tech Nazis are found guilty by a Congressional board and made to stand tall for their crimes. If we are to have a free society then the good must be accepted along with the bad. You cannot have social media acting as a state sponsored propaganda machine. Otherwise we have no moral or ethical high ground above the communist regime in China and North Korea.

I would love to see people at the highest levels be incarcerated and fined into poverty for this. We all knew it was happening and I am happy to see someone actually acknowledging that we have all been censored and made victims of big tech meddling for far too long.

Edit - spelling
edit on 11/2/22 by DiabolicEdict because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well , that is Not Very Far Fetched . We were Warned about that in a Cheesy 1981 B Movie................

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm curious now that some of these details are coming out, if a person who was making money from the channels/accounts on these apps/website got booted because the US government spoke up can they sue for damages?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

No , you Cannot Sue the Goobermint Anymore Dummy ...............*)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thanks for sharing. That is bizarre. "We could even present the devil himself to represent them and they would accept him." Probably so. Between Biden and Fetterman support, not much surprises me anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Scary Indeed . Makes you Wonder WHO Wrote the Script .....Hmm.......

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Care to explain what you are talking about? What books are you saying are being burned?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join