It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

silicon valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Have you seen the show? Its a great show that aired 6 seasons on HBO and was cancelled abruptly with great ratings in 2019.

The show was created by Mike Judge (King of the hill and Beavis and Butthead) and follows a tech start up in Silicon valley.

I have my own conspiracy on why is was cancelled with great ratings in 2019 and that is because it touches on alot of the BS we are seeing play out with big tech and billionaires

Things like blood boys and how they turn on microphones and cameras to collect data and lie to congress about it.

The Owner of the Google equivalent even has all bad info on a story about him completely suppressed by their search algorithm.

Its actually a very funny show that touches on alot of stuff

Give it a shot

edit on 30-10-2022 by pureblood69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

I’ve lived in and worked in Silicon Valley for 35+ years and I found the series to be hilarious. Silicon Valley has more opportunity per square mile than any other place on Earth. It also has more pretentious goofball characters than any other place. Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, for example.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69
I watch it off and on. Mostly if I’ve run out of stuff to watch or I need something a bit lighter. It is funny.

new topics

join