It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of the Serpent Alien Race: Misunderstood & Mistranslated for Centuries...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

As many researchers believe, did extraterrestrials from another world assist in the evolution of humans and is the genesis of a very real bloodline still remaining intact today. These Aliens beings may have left planet Earth millennia ago, but the signs are growing daily, that suggest we were created in their image.

5,000 years before the time of Jesus aliens came down and created all the religions and the gods, they gave rise to the power of Egypt. Progeneraters of the chosen blood line.

Jesus was actually a child taken to their world and raised and sent back to the Earth to enlighten humans, and what do the humans do? (wait this mightve been from Prometheus you know the engineers)

They do what they always do when you expose them to the truth.... They become violent. Crucified and all we got was a t-shirt.

Ancient invasion and a war with the Serpent race, for the last 2,000 years you have been ruled by them.

The serpent worshippers wrote the New Testament.

Free yourself, from yourself.

Basically Interdimensional shapeshifting serpent Gods.

Put it country simple, Earth has a lot of things other folks might want like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made

Like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life

We've seen this happen before right in these United States. Your way of life destroyed the Indian's way of life
The Indian Reservation is extinction

But I offer this distinction: I'm with the invaders, no use trying to hide that
And at the same time I disagree with some of the things they are doing

Oh, we're not united any more than you are

I don't claim my motives are 100% humane but I do say if we can't think up anything quieter and tidier than that
We aren't all that much better than you earth aches

There is no place else to go, the theater is closed

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I. OVERTURE
“And the meek shall inherit the earth.”

II. TEMPLES OF SYRINX
“…The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the Heart of every Federation city. I have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by the benevolent wisdom of the priests…”

We’ve taken care of everything
The words you read
The songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure
To your eye
One for all and all for one
Work together
Common sons
Never need to wonder
How or why

We are the Priests
Of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers
Fill the hallowed halls
We are the Priests
Of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life
Are held within our walls

Look around this world we made
Equality
Our stock in trade
Come and join the Brotherhood
Of Man
What a nice contented world
Let the banners
Be unfurled
Hold the Red Star proudly
High in hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wait...what? I thought we were made in the image of the Annunaki about 450,000 years ago. You're saying we weren't? And I thought I had it all figured out.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why is it always anti-Jesus? Why not the snake thingies took buda back, or Mohamud back?
It's because satan hates The only Son of GOD, Jesus Christ who is Lord.
Now where did I put my glass of Tang?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
IDK I just work here breh.

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Rush?

Other than that this thread is beyond my level of patience and believe

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hell this isn't just the rabbit hole, this is a rabbit cavern, and classic ATS very cool.

Still, so I sacrificed my foreskin because it symbolizes a snek shedding its skin?

it seems the serpent/snake/snek lives even through memes.

Is it why we seem to have an inherent fear/aversion to them?

Makes me wonder when the mention of Easter is related to serpent eggs.

Sure let's add this to other stuff swirling around the ole noggin, hell I'm just digging the comment section on Youtube

edit on 28-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Still, so I sacrificed my foreskin because it symbolizes a snek shedding its skin?

Finally. A theoretical answer to my question that at least gives some symbolic meaning to that blood-letting which was done to us down there before we were aware.

edit on 28-10-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: putnam6

Finally. A theoretical answer to my question that at least gives some symbolic meaning to that blood-letting which was done to us down there before we were aware.

No doubt, I'm pretty sure if they had explained it to me I would have asked for a second opinion, but I was still tired from the move.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Falling for the ruse are we?

This is doctrines of demons btw. A false religion based on the nephilim and the fallen.

Satan was a Nakesh, which can mean snake, or it can mean the shining one, as in colour pastals. So rainbow serpent is an accurate description.

Angels also have animal like features, on some levels anyway. Most look like men.

But this is DANGEROUS doctrine with a capital D. God had a form, his form is of man, he chose to inhabit a human being. We're made in their image.

The 'aliens' that teach these heretical doctrines hate Christ, and when they return (and they will) they're going to use this lie "we created you".

There is also the locusts from the pit to deal with.... That's a whole different kettle of fish!

These entities are only interested in defaming Christ - because he is the ONLY way to the father. You can have your Muhammed and your Shivas and your Buddhas, but you BETTER not mention Jesus.......

It would be comical if it wasn't so serious. Don't fall for this..... Especially when they offer you 'enhancements'...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Our mitochondria say 200k years ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: Klassified

Our mitochondria say 200k years ago.

My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but since you mention it...
An Evolutionary Timeline of Homo Sapiens

Pinpoint dating isn't the strength of genetic analyses, as the 200,000-year margin of error shows. “In general, estimating ages with genetics is imprecise,”...

In the case of H. sapiens, known remains only date back some 300,000 years, so gene studies have located the divergence far more accurately on our evolutionary timeline than bones alone ever could.

Of course, the 300,000 +/- refers to our immediate predecessor, not us directly.

My point being, there's some leeway. It wasn't that long ago, we were 100,000 years at the oldest, now that's been pushed back, and I won't be surprised to see it pushed back further in the future.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Falling for the ruse are we?

This is doctrines of demons btw. A false religion based on the nephilim and the fallen.

Satan was a Nakesh, which can mean snake, or it can mean the shining one, as in colour pastals. So rainbow serpent is an accurate description.

Angels also have animal like features, on some levels anyway. Most look like men.

But this is DANGEROUS doctrine with a capital D. God had a form, his form is of man, he chose to inhabit a human being. We're made in their image.

The 'aliens' that teach these heretical doctrines hate Christ, and when they return (and they will) they're going to use this lie "we created you".

There is also the locusts from the pit to deal with.... That's a whole different kettle of fish!

These entities are only interested in defaming Christ - because he is the ONLY way to the father. You can have your Muhammed and your Shivas and your Buddhas, but you BETTER not mention Jesus.......

It would be comical if it wasn't so serious. Don't fall for this..... Especially when they offer you 'enhancements'...

I'm not givin' mine away to Satan
Although I know that he's a-waitin'
To get a hold of my biochemical equation
I'mma slip him, son—I'mma dip him, son
When I catch the drop on him—I'mma clip him, son

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
the devil came down to

georgia

lookin for a soul to steal.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

People are just smart enough to believe a lie, as long as it
hides the only truth we've ever really had.

if these ugly little black eyed devils are good enough to be some peoples
Gods? Then they've set some really low bottom of the barrel
standards I would say. Might as well look for salvation from ants.
edit on 30-10-2022 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ANNU NAKI
........NAZI

Those from ''above''.

Some make the case that primary psychopathy was birthed during the core-trauma of mankind which is the modification of their genetics.

join