It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Elon Musk ~ Technocratic Huckster.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

No worries mate, hopefully you can post your opinions on the video after you watch it.

Don't mention the monkeys though.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: TzarChasm

As per usual..

Am sure there's somewhere on that thread about his Grandfather (and how his cult got kicked out of Canada for having too many similarities with the Nazis).

Why don't you ever (ever) address the contact material?

Obviously you're not interested in dialogue, only confirmation bias. In this society there's never a hero, only trading one evil for a (hopefully) lesser evil.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Elon has political ambitions. Not for himself but he can buy and sell politicians that will rearrange the US into even more of a corporate Oligarchy at Musks direction.

People don't research, just go by their feelz. Soon Elon will be the anointed one chosen by GOD, like you know who!!

edit on 28-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Would be nice if anyone addressed the points raised in the original post

Any thoughts on the Chinese brainchips for Western children?

edit on 28-10-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: The GUT
When James speaks I certainly give it consideration. Look forward to checking this out later! Having said that, I already see Elon as a mixed-bag at very least.

If Musk is Anything , he's a Shrewd Capitalist .

Are many old old ATS threads on Elon Musk? I never heard of him until Space-X. Later I learned he invented a Telsa car.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Mate, like Gates it's glaringly obvious he's been positioned in place with federal money.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Create two opposing fronts.. same long term agendas.

"Psychological warfare employs age-old ideas in twentieth century dress"

D. Lincoln Harter, Propaganda Handbook, 1953

Link

Maybe it's because I don't watch TV but dividing and conquering humanity never seemed so easy.

Also pretty sure that, as well as religion, corporations should be separate from State.

According to the bankers, we're just 'The cannon fodder, unfortunately, that populates the earth'.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Very pertinent info to share with the masses.

But more and more, it feels like the horses being led to water, already have a belly-full of Kool-Aid.

Am left wondering if the bus left town, and only a couple of us missed it ?

Everything about the BS™ PR™ version of the snake Musk™ is believed, and nobody wants to know what's underneath all of those false bells and whistles.

He's a fraud, and has been since day one.
But don't tell that to a supposedly skeptical CT'er, he's gonna be their Savior™ !!

He is a product of the same Propaganda™ playbook, as all of those other, supposedly alone, plucky little entrepreneurs who came outta nowhere, and made themselves Billionaires™.

They are all chosen, groomed, and their path to " Success™ " is laid-out easy-peasy for them.
It also serves the purpose of promoting the BS™ American-Dream™, to keep the Slaves™ with their noses to the grindstone, thinking that they really do have a chance to make it.

Hopium™ for the masses, supplied by the Puppets™ of our Globalist™ masters.

No doubt the WAR™ on for the minds of the Citizens™ has conquered massive terrain around here.
We live in a world of Lies and Deceit.
The sad part is : that rather than seeing the light spreading, am seeing the darkness spreading.

Elon-Musk is just another con-artist, with a fanbase.

How Elon Musk Got Rich: The $230 Billion Myth | The Class Room ft. Second Thought

ELON MUSK: MAN OF THE PEOPLE? NO, MAN OF THE CULT - DAVID ICKE 9/29/22

Elon Musk Exposed by Greg Reese (6:31)

Our Fren Elon by Good Citizen

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Appears that he may be part of the intended solution in the context of a helegian dialectic.

I’ve been saying for a while that when the pendulum swings the other way we may get something we didn’t ask for.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Appears that he may be part of the intended solution in the context of a helegian dialectic.

I’ve been saying for a while that when the pendulum swings the other way we may get something we didn’t ask for.

I was going to same something similar about Hegelian Dialect.

This would be like the Hegelian Dialectic Mirror technique I guess.

I'm enjoying the shake-up for now, could it all be a ploy?

Of course, nothing can surprise me at this point.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: The GUT
When James speaks I certainly give it consideration. Look forward to checking this out later! Having said that, I already see Elon as a mixed-bag at very least.

Are many old old ATS threads on Elon Musk? I never heard of him until Space-X. Later I learned he invented a Telsa car.

Also one of the founders of PayPal.

That's what got him on the world stage.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What's the problem? It's all about capitalism, corporate profits and Elon is the consummate capitalist. You reap what you sow...gal 7:10
edit on 29-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Would be nice if anyone addressed the points raised in the original post

Any thoughts on the Chinese brainchips for Western children?

Expensive, impractical and goofy as hell. It's called experimental medicine, and it's not recommended except for extremely specific medical situations where every other conventional method has been eliminated. Even after being recommended, it requires rigorous application from the patient to qualify.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I respect Colbert, I don’t agree with all of his opinions, but many of them I do.
Musk has issues with modesty, exaggeration, and honesty, but he does create jobs and innovation. Nothing is all bad or all good.

But do we need Musk talking like Dave Icke or Kanye? Globalism is the fact of the world as of now, and no one of such wealth can avoid it, so we can’t expect all billionaires to be righteous and woke to the bad things of globalism....they value their billionaire status too much.

In our world, the powerful, elite, and entertainers have very large egos---it’s a fact of their celebrity.
We're a celebrity culture that includes the billionaires as the new aristocracy: you know, the old Dukes, Marquess, Earls, Barons, etc...

And were still serfs.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The only thing Elon and I have in common is that we are both two ugly mofos that make women run the other way even if we have da money! 🎃💔

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Greed knows no political affiliation.

The Left have been the biggest supporters of the largest corporate boondoggle of all time over the last couple of years.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Absolutely mate, very well said.

Don't know if you ever caught this video but 'management by crisis' and 'pressure from above and below' seems to be the only games in town.

Apparently 'the real action is in the reaction'.

originally posted by: nugget1

Great find Nugget.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Very pertinent info to share with the masses.

Lovely post there bud - who knows, with all this engineered (and increasingly rabid) Twitter divisiveness, maybe they're trying to kick off this 'prediction' recently made by Gates.

• "I admit that political polarization may bring it all to an end, we're going to have a hung election and a civil war."

Bill Gates, 2022 Forbes 400 Philanthropy Summit.

Link

Also pretty amazing that Musk is the grandson of Joshua Haldeman.. who was 'Party leader' of the Canadian branch of the Technocracy Cult.

In the technocrats' vision—which gained widespread traction with the public in America and Canada in the 1930s—the world would be divided into regional units called "technates" which would be run by "technocrats"

Link

A similar family search of Bill Gates also reveals some incredibly disturbing aspects.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Also one of the founders of PayPal.

Yes mate, a good archived article below about those chaps.

The PayPal Mafia

Considering Musk's avid desire to invasively insert electrodes and chips inside people's brains..

Then wasn't that surprised to see his PayPal pal Peter Thiel also getting in on the action.

Peter Thiel is backing a rival to Elon Musk’s brain implant company.

The early Facebook investor has backed the firm called Blackrock Neurotech in a $10 million financing round.

link

No independent thought / hive mind cultism and the extinction of human sovereignty - what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anyone investigated what kind of relationship Musk have with the CCP ?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join