It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on twitter takeover!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

I am very happy that Twitter is now in sane hands, and will no longer be run by Radical Left Lunatics and Maniacs that truly hate our country, Trump wrote on his Truth Social account, a Twitter-like platform run by the Trump Media & Technology Group

Twitter must now work hard to rid itself of all of the bots and fake accounts that have hurt it so badly, Trump wrote on Friday. It will be much smaller, but better.

I really like the part where he refers to the radical left wing lunatics and maniacs. I am not on twitter but I know what Twitter is and how it operates. Propaganda, more propaganda, censorship of views and ideas that don't promote whatever narrative Twitter supports, radical left wing nonsense, lunacy and paranoia.

Elon Musk has said that he will reverse the permanent ban on Trump's account and he is in favour of more temporary measures. Donald Trump said that he isn't planning to return to the platform even if his ban is lifted.

The left-wing nonsense has been propagated through the mainstream media in the last decade or so. There had to be an opposite pole apart from the internet which is also partially controlled.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm no Democrat but lunatic, maniac, and paranoia are all words that can be used to describe Trump.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Finally its an African American owned company

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.forbes.com...

The social media giant warned that any user who deliberately targets a trans person specifically to misgender them could face permanent suspension.

So in a few words whoever expresses the view that a transgender woman is still a biological man will be permanently banned from lovely Twitter. Although its not a view but a fact that biological sex cannot be changed.

Stating facts gets you banned on some platforms.

Trump was right to say that the far left wing lunacy has hijacked social media.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Twitter is now above both parties. Suree, it sounds like a dream come true because nobody wants to look at the dark side.

For Trump to be so gung-ho for something has has greater potential than any other of eventually exerting even more control over people an events is disappointing.

Surveilance starts with one tiny step that doesn't seem too bad, but tends to evolve into something like 'enhanced ID'- where one can't even enter a government building (legally) without it. Few saw that coming.

Musk is very vocal about his beliefs. They align more with out-of-touch uber-rich ultra-progressive elites than any common man. If you think he has the best interest of the common man at heart you haven't been paying attention.

It must be fun to be the worlds richest, quirkiest person and use people/countries and space as your personal playground. They used to call people like that slave owners, but we're free now, right? Right?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I sure miss the days when former presidents melted into the woodwork and refrained from commenting on political issues...And I wish the MSM would ignore him and not give him any air time... and I really wish Trump would just STHU!!! He had his chance. He gave it his best shot. It is what it is, unless he declares for another presidential run, he is no longer relevant.

The rest of us need to get on with the people's business and Trump is just getting in the way.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
I'm no Democrat but lunatic, maniac, and paranoia are all words that can be used to describe Trump.

I don't see you point at all.
Lunacy and paranoia is when you try to politically correct everyone and try to control the flow of information.

We are not discussing Trump as a political figure. But what he said is true.

edit on 28-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Twitter is now above both parties. Suree, it sounds like a dream come true because nobody wants to look at the dark side.

For Trump to be so gung-ho for something has has greater potential than any other of eventually exerting even more control over people an events is disappointing.

Surveilance starts with one tiny step that doesn't seem too bad, but tends to evolve into something like 'enhanced ID'- where one can't even enter a government building (legally) without it. Few saw that coming.

Musk is very vocal about his beliefs. They align more with out-of-touch uber-rich ultra-progressive elites than any common man. If you think he has the best interest of the common man at heart you haven't been paying attention.

It must be fun to be the worlds richest, quirkiest person and use people/countries and space as your personal playground. They used to call people like that slave owners, but we're free now, right? Right?

You are correct. Surveillance and control are processes that evolve over time.

In terms of Twitter, I don't have an account but would like to see the platform departing from the paranoia and lunacy that has swept social media in the last 10 years. I am not a fan of Elon Musk or anyone else. But common sense must be restored.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Let me guess what the guy said about Twitter.... covfefe??

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I don't see you point at all.
Lunacy and paranoia is when you try to politically correct everyone and try to control the flow of information.

We are not discussing Trump as a political figure. But what he said is true.

Absolutely! To be honest, Trump tells it like it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I sure miss the days when former presidents melted into the woodwork and refrained from commenting on political issues...And I wish the MSM would ignore him and not give him any air time... and I really wish Trump would just STHU!!! He had his chance. He gave it his best shot. It is what it is, unless he declares for another presidential run, he is no longer relevant.

The rest of us need to get on with the people's business and Trump is just getting in the way.

Would that include Obama as well?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Hell YES!!!

I actually considered adding that at the end -- "Same for Obama" -- but I didn't want it to come off as whataboutism. Although, it's perhaps even more applicable to Obama, because he's still quite involved behind the scenes.

But definitely, YES!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Obama is the one who broke tradition of former presidents just shutting tfu after leaving office.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Hell YES!!!

I actually considered adding that at the end -- "Same for Obama" -- but I didn't want it to come off as whataboutism. Although, it's perhaps even more applicable to Obama, because he's still quite involved behind the scenes.

But definitely, YES!!!

In this particular case he is the one 'involved' with Twitter as his account has been permanently banned. Of course he will make a comment about the change of leadership.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Which of Trump's policies do you disagree with?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Musk is very vocal about his beliefs. They align more with out-of-touch uber-rich ultra-progressive elites than any common man. If you think he has the best interest of the cpommon man at heart you haven't been paying attention.

Everyone has their beliefs, this country was founded on the principal of freedom to pursue happiness. I think the thing most people here and all over the world like about the Musk takeover if you haven't noticed is the fact that he wants a more free speech based Twitter instead of a one group gets to express their beliefs yet many other beliefs or even facts are banned and or censored.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I like that

a reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In this particular case he is the one 'involved' with Twitter as his account has been permanently banned. Of course he will make a comment about the change of leadership.

Well, yes, but it's only "of course" because it's Trump, and that's his nature -- moreso than because it's his right. It's also his right to say nothing. And even if Trump does say something, the media is not obligated to report it. The only purpose for the media to report Trump's comments is to agitate and divide.

But this is about more than just Trump. It's bigger than Trump. There were many many people purged from Twitter and other platforms for wrongspeak of one sort or another, and we're sure not going to hear the media reporting on every one.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: nugget1

Musk is very vocal about his beliefs. They align more with out-of-touch uber-rich ultra-progressive elites than any common man. If you think he has the best interest of the cpommon man at heart you haven't been paying attention.

Everyone has their beliefs, this country was founded on the principal of freedom to pursue happiness. I think the thing most people here and all over the world like about the Musk takeover if you haven't noticed is the fact that he wants a more free speech based Twitter instead of a one group gets to express their beliefs yet many other beliefs or even facts are banned and or censored.

Yeah, that's what he says. Lets hope he doesn't use his new platform to try and influence/further his vision for the world; not all are in the best interests of humanity.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, yes, but it's only "of course" because it's Trump, and that's his nature -- moreso than because it's his right. It's also his right to say nothing. And even if Trump does say something, the media is not obligated to report it. The only purpose for the media to report Trump's comments is to agitate and divide.

But this is about more than just Trump. It's bigger than Trump. There were many many people purged from Twitter and other platforms for wrongspeak of one sort or another, and we're sure not going to hear the media reporting on every one.

What you are saying about the purge of accounts is true. And in general the purge of freedom of speech in many cases. I hope this changes and normality restored. I am not a fan of Elon Musk or anyone else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join