It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis Goes Off On 'Gender Ideology': You Don't Have The Right To Impose That Ideology'

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Awesome showing / talk with Governor Ron DeSantis. What can I say, listen and tell me what you think. He is standing for common sense and tells it like it is without regrets.

If you are on the left, I invite you to actually listen to this and actually think about it.

DeSantis Goes Off On 'Gender Ideology': You Don't Have The Right To Impose That Ideology'

Campaigning for re-election yesterday, Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) slammed gender ideology and wokeness.

"It's not my cup of tea, but if you're a parent and you want to talk to your children about gender ideology, you have a right to do that, but you do not have a right to impose that ideology on the rest of the families" -Gov. DeSantis.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Awesome speech by Desantis.

Right on the money.

This will resound with the vast majority of citizens.

P

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

after he puts one old donkey to pasture, he'll set his sights on a old ele phant and then another old jackass.

"Well listen, I know that Charlie is interested in talking about 2024 and Joe Biden, but I just want to make things very, very clear: The only worn out, old donkey I'm looking to put out to pasture is Charlie Crist," DeSantis declared after Crist tried to force him to say whether he was planning to run for president or serve another full term as governor should he be re-elected.

Florida debate: DeSantis vows to put Crist 'out to pasture' as Democrat defends gender surgeries for minors

i've been saying he's only keep his job as governor to keep charlie form getting it again, then when it the deadline come to announce if he gonna run or not he will.

he'll be our next president. and the DDS will be so much stronger than TDS ever was it will make your head swim. ron don't play mean little button pushing games. which was trumps main downfall.

edit on 27-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok so, fill me in. Before I say "I like that guy," what are his worst horror showstoppers I should know about. I might even take into consideration a well laid out opinion from the left on that. But his speech resonated with me to a degree. And I TOTALLY agree with not allowing the "gender ideology" to be allowed in our elementary school system.

About the the only I think would have been better is if he had said "Florida is where the woke get slapped with common sense back to sleep." S&F. Good video.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Spammer

edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Finally, a politician stands up to the madness. Well done Mr Desantis, seems you're actually listening to the people rather than herding the sheep.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Just do an ATS or Google search on DeSantis.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
With this I see Doogie Howser going up to the Democratic Party , reading it's mind , and saying "It's AFRAID".

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Ok so, fill me in. Before I say "I like that guy," what are his worst horror showstoppers I should know about. I might even take into consideration a well laid out opinion from the left on that. But his speech resonated with me to a degree. And I TOTALLY agree with not allowing the "gender ideology" to be allowed in our elementary school system.

About the the only I think would have been better is if he had said "Florida is where the woke get slapped with common sense back to sleep." S&F. Good video.

I'm not sure if this is his worst, but it's pretty damn bad. I'll let you decide if this is a deal breaker.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But we cannot have people in power doing horrible things like this. it's just unamerican and dangerous. Think of the children.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I live in Florida and I love him, hate Florida but love him and what he says. He really takes no sh*t!

He is SPOT ON!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
That all they got?

Then Mr. DeSantis, we desperately need you more in the White House than Florida needs you as Governor. Oh, and if you make it, please show the world how normal people behave when around stranger's children. Cause pet and sniff ain't it.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: network dude
That all they got?

Then Mr. DeSantis, we desperately need you more in the White House than Florida needs you as Governor. Oh, and if you make it, please show the world how normal people behave when around stranger's children. Cause pet and sniff ain't it.

it's looking that way. Might be too early for sainthood, but his closet has not revealed anything odd yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

October 28, 2022

Conservative Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is so popular and effective, it's driving LIBERALS insane!

MSNBC has massive egg-on-face tonight. The network went overboard to let the world know their media colleagues found out that Ron DeSantis met with conservative Justice Clarence Thomas, in an apparent effort to influence Roe -v- Wade being overturned, which the Supreme Court did, just 2 days later.

But the meeting happened a full year earlier!: dailycaller.com...

As the article points out, the MSNBC Reporter who found this "scoop", is apologizing so profusely, you would think he feels some kind of "punishment" is coming his way.

edit on 10/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah you dont have the right to chemically castrate children.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
With this I see Doogie Howser going up to the Democratic Party , reading it's mind , and saying "It's AFRAID".

They are more than afraid. They are ready to do something nasty and blame it on the haters of the "far right". Not getting away with it when they are the proven haters using absurd chaos to gain power. Sun Tzu like of them no doubt. They keep driving on because they better. The end is near for them if they stop now. It is end for us all if we don't find a way to take their power they don't deserve away from them forever.

That was the dorkiest good movie I ever watched (Starship Troopers?). Mars Attacks was good like that too, dorky but still good.

edit on 30-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The entire world needs De Santis as the next US President. His common sense approach and good stance on foreign policy, especially towards the anglosphere and other allies. We need him as president.

top topics

join