It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened, Canada?

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

A new Canadian law would allow minors to be euthanized without parental consent.

Jeez...

I can't even wrap my head around this.

For once I'm speechless.

End of rant.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
why beat around the bush. Just kill all the folks you want to kill and be a #ign man about it. Being a TURD OH! looks like such fun!

But Justin, you may want to wait a bit to collect all those gunz before you really piss off all those folks too bad.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I want to reply but don't even know where to begin. Does this mean any depressed teenager can commit suicide legally and with the government's help?

I'm dumbfounded...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That's just the most inhumane, gruesome thing I've ever heard of!
I guess flooded society with heroin and fentanyl isn't working fast enough.

Are they going to call it a Retroative Abortion? I can think of a few ruling elite that should seriously consider partaking in this.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Remember the good old days when we argued about abortion? This is basically really, really late term abortion. Slippery slope, just like a lot of us warned about, but of course, we're the nutters.

If this doesn't show what they think of our kids, not sure what will. They want to KILL kids.

We've jumped the shark while riding a donkey....

Adults can already apply for euthanasia through our system. I was reading an article about a guy who's applied because he's about to lose his home and will be homeless, so he wants to end it all. Our government will probably approve his request.

Farsoud told CityNews that the pain is not what prompted his decision, but rather the prospect of ending up homeless. "I don't want to die but I don't want to be homeless more than I don't want to die," he said.

LINK

We're living in a sci-fi movie.

SMFH so hard my eyes got stuck.

KILLADA

edit on 10/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
I want to reply but don't even know where to begin. Does this mean any depressed teenager can commit suicide legally and with the government's help?

I'm dumbfounded...

Same. Utterly speechless.

And again with the potential of grooming... what's to stop the government from putting slick ads out promoting this as a way out? Everyone is at rock bottom financially/emotionally right now because of the powers that be, teens have a bleak future to look forward to and now they offer a solution. A final solution ffs. And how perfect, because there sure aren't enough doctors or nurses left for anyone depressed to go get help.

Blame canada, indeed. South Park was right.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The death cult is real. Leftists are embracing this perspective everywhere, including here and in Europe.

Stay asleep on this topic at your peril...for the horses are already leaving the barn, imo.
edit on 27-10-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So, I suppose that they are just normalizing the depopulation agenda.
Support gay rights: No babies
Support abortion: No babies
Support vaccinations: No people
Support euthanizing kids: No kids

Geez, how many other ways can they come up with to support this insane agenda?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
Geez, how many other ways can they come up with to support this insane agenda?

I don't think we're going to like the answer to that question.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Many doctors and nurses in Canada do not want to participate in this horrific procedure. They are either resigning, or leaving to pursue other practices and many are too stressed out as well. The increase in medically assisted death over the last couple of years is astounding! We are heading down a very dark path.

"Some doctors, burned out from the stresses of the pandemic, are dropping the “add on” work of MAID, other “early adopters” are retiring or moving on to other areas of practice and more doctors still may opt out of MAID over the increased “legal risk and moral hazards” related to ever-widening eligibility, they said."

"The number of MAID deaths has grown from just over 1,000 in 2016, when assisted dying in Canada was formally legalized, to 31,644 in total by the end of 2021. More than 10,000 people died by MAID in 2021 alone."

"In 2021, 1,577 doctors and nurse practitioners were providing MAID in Canada, up 17 per cent from 1,345 in 2020, according to the federal government’s most recent annual report on MAID.

However, the number of people granted assisted death increased by nearly double that amount (32 per cent).

“This represents (an) estimated 230 missing MAID providers across the country in 2021 alone, if the rate of new recruitment of new MAID providers were to keep pace with the increase in MAID cases overall in 2021,” Frolic and Oliphant wrote."

www.msn.com... =1cd450530b07423de505a8f67c94ab93

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am gobsmacked!
I have no words!
S**t!
No Rainbows.....
Jane

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They'll probably be trying to figure out a way to harvest and profit off the organs, too.

Too disgusting for words.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Absolutely! The gods demand sacrifice, even as it be the first born amongst us.

a reply to: zosimov

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh no, euthanasia would *never* lead to devaluing life like this! 😢 🙄

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's a link to a print article for those who don't want to watch a video

www.eviemagazine.com...

From 2016 to 2021, the number of assisted suicide deaths in Canada reached a total number of 31,664. Unfortunately, the rate at which these types of deaths are occurring increases annually. You would think that euthanasia would only be allowed for individuals who are suffering from an excruciating illness that limits their enjoyment of life, or those who can't find a cure and are facing a foreseeable death. Now, however, people who have been diagnosed with psychiatric disorders will soon have the option to voluntarily end their lives.

Even worse, according to Common Sense, Canada will be looking at the possibility of extending the eligibility to “mature minors” who will be allowed to seek out assisted suicide without parental consent. “Next March, the government is scheduled to expand the pool of eligible suicide-seekers to include the mentally ill and 'mature minors,'” Rupa Subramanya writes.

I fear this will be a reasonable-sounding stepping stone to more euthanasia.
troubling.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: change source

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I can't deal with all these changes they call puberty.

I want to identify as a boy. Mutilate me.

No. On second thought, just kill me.

Have we really fallen that far in society that society thinks it's OK for a minor to be killed rather than helping them to embrace the changes and look forward to the future?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Kids sometimes get depressed in school, especially if they are getting sick quite often. I have known plenty of people who were that way and if they could have done themselves in they might have. All the ones I knew like that turned out all right in society after they got out of school....they worked and most did get married and have a family. Giving the young the right to get euthanized is not good, lots of good people will die while many of the bullies and jerks who don't give a crap about anyone will inherit the country.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Justine Castreau was RE-ELECTED and is in his second term. Canadia, you brought all this on yourselves. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Justine Castreau was RE-ELECTED and is in his second term. Canadia, you brought all this on yourselves. Deal with it.

Do your research.

We didn't re-elect this numpty.

He has a minority government with the traitorous NDP drinking his bathwater....

top topics

join