It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye, Lex and Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dunno dude, despite all the lies and scheming in high places, life is pretty good here in Sydney.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why should the individual countries definition be altered?

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Why should the individual countries definition be altered?

Individual countries should be able to determine who is a citizen and who is not. Can a persons citizenship be repealed or overturned?

link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

He singles them out as a collective. A collective of powerful Jews that run things behind the scenes.

Is he wrong?

Who are the biggest players behind the scenes in the following industries:

-Movies
-Music
-Mainstream media
-Social Media
-Big Pharma
-Banking
-Fashion
-Political ideologies and philosophy throughout
the centuries
-Psychology
-Advertising

If there is an evil Jewish person living under Antartica or some unknown Scarystan country ruling everything, I don't know. Maybe Kanye does.

If evil Jewish people have done horrible things to Kayne or Mel Gibson I can understand them going off about them but there is something wrong with the constant vitriol against Jews without including Rome and England.

I know the mafia rules the fashion industry and they have been major players in Hollywood (did you see Godfather, Kayne). All trucking and construction was controlled by LA Mafia.

And now China is pulling the strings with our media.

These examples are the tip of the iceberg. Everyone knows about the power and damage they do. I bet more than one nasty, irrelevant Bitchute commenter was molested by a priest or paster. There is something weird about it.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have nothing against Jewish people that are not part of the evil elites.

I wish them no harm.

I also concede that not all elites are Jews, and those that are not are just as responsible for their own actions.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: BelleEpoque

I imagine a separate citizens branch of the government with equal power to their established government. Each country would have this citizen branch. We would be a power separately and together.

What would be the criteria for being a citizen. Paying taxes, employed, born in the country you live????

A member of the citizen branch of the government will stand for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution . . . and you have to be a citizen. Citizen branches of governments around the world can use our writings as a start while improving their own bill of rights.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Anyone who does basic research into top executives of mega media, tech, entertainment, social media, etc corporations, can easily find out that they aren't run or heavily influenced by Jewish media.

Kanye didn't need to label the people who supposedly put him in his place as Jewish, he could have easily just name dropped or said people above him or helped him screwed him over.

People tend to forget that Kanyes wierd demographic drops go back to George Bush Jr, when he said "George Bush hates black people..." he started to stir the pot long ago with media and such and they're sick and tired of it.

BTW, I'm agreeing with you Belle.

People need to stop obsessing over Jewish people.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

originally posted by: olaru12

I imagine a separate citizens branch of the government with equal power to their established government. Each country would have this citizen branch. We would be a power separately and together.

What would be the criteria for being a citizen. Paying taxes, employed, born in the country you live????

A member of the citizen branch of the government will stand for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution . . . and you have to be a citizen. Citizen branches of governments around the world can use our writings as a start while improving their own bill of rights.

Will there be a group of citizens determining who is qualified to be a "citizen. If so, it will just be like anyother elitist members only cult

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Let's just say it's a big club and you ain't in it to quote Carlin.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Thank God!!! and thank George Carlin!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I guess so.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I'm saying we have our own big club.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Anyone who does basic research into top executives of mega media, tech, entertainment, social media, etc corporations, can easily find out that they aren't run or heavily influenced by Jewish media.

Thank you for bringing this up. According to Google there are 7,6 million Jews in the US. That's roughly 2,3% of the total population.

In Finance

In Retail

Jewish American Jurists

partial list of Jewish American businesspeople in American media

The link above should suffice to give an indication of how they shaped and influenced not only the US but the whole world through broadcasting.

Big Tech (Perfunctory search)

Facebook : Mark Zuckerberg

Google: Larry Page, Sergei Brin

The list of influential Jewish people in the United States requires an enormous amount of research which I encourage people to do if that's something that would interest them.

From the 2,3% of Americans that are Jewish, among the top 100 richest Americans 35, 5% are Jewish.

Again, I don't begrudge them their success. Those who can, do. It's as simple as that.

I'm also not saying that all of them are on board with the Great Reset, to claim that would be disingenuous.

It's what they do with the power they wield that matters.

Larry Fink (Blackrock) The most powerful man on Wall st

Albert Bourla - Pfizer

Of the last 5 Federal reserve bank chairmen, 4 were Jewish. Of course, there's more as you go down the list.

List of Fed Chairman

The question I ask is this: if these men were to have a common goal and work towards it in perfect unison, would they be an unstoppable force?

Of course, it's "racist" or "anti-semetic" to point this out.

But:

It's perfectly normal and allowed to describe "whiteness as a sickness", or to say "there's too many white faces" in a company or in a movie or whatever.

See the double standard?

Some people are protected species.

On others though it's open season.
edit on 28-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

You, just like others are looking into it too much, that's all.
It doesn't matter "how jewish" those people are. It really doesn't. 35% of them have admitted Jewish ancestry, how many of them care? Or are practicing? Or have, what 1 / 8th ancestry?

This is the same level of digging that people went through to try and synonymously tie communism to "international Jewry" because Trotsky was Jewish, lenins grandfather was rumored to be Jewish.

Larry pages mother was Jewish, but his father wasn't.
How about the rest of the planet? Not just company's within the US? Is big tech which is dominated by mostly Asian, and Indians a big "oriental"? Scheme too since most of tech company's are run by those global demographics?

Who runs fox, Disney, and Warner Brothers? Cococola, Pepsi Co? Nestle?

Is central banking a mega Anglo - Saxon plot since it was invented and founded in London by English men?

See what I mean? You're looking for it. And you'll find it if you look hard enough, that's how conspiracy theories work, you have a goal in mind, and you fill it with information as you see fit and continue down the rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

This is what you said:

I proved you wrong. Let's change the subject, shall we?

Larry Page's mother was Jewish, but his father wasn't.

Jewishness is matrilineal, but you knew that.

Is central banking a mega Anglo - Saxon plot since it was invented and founded in London by English men?

Ah but the Rothschilds perfected it with their central banks, but you knew that.

Murdoch owns Fox.

Murdoch apologize for 'Jewish press' tweet

Disney: Vanguard and Blackrock (Larry Fink) owns majority shares.

Warner Bros:

Warner was born Hirsz Mojżesz "Wonsal" or "Wonskolaser"[3][4][5] to a family of Ashkenazi Jews[6][7][8][9][10]

-Wikipedia

Coca-Cola : Largest shareholder is Vanguard(Larry Fink)

Pepsico: Vanguard (Fink)

Nestle: not Jewish owned as far as I can see.

4 out of 6 ain't nothing but a thing, right?

What about big tech?

Because Facebook and Google and Oracle and audible etc. are such small companies, right?

See what I mean?

Nope.

You, just like others are looking into it too much, that's all.

I guess so.

But it was by your invitation:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Larry Fink has zero sway in what the daily operations of what those company's do. He's into asset management of shares for other people. He doesn't own the shares per say he owns the funds of etfs and mutual funds.

Also, an afterthought I had was about how the mass migration from Europe to the America's after ww2 would indicate that a large Jewish population would pop up in the US, giving way to ample opportunity to succeed.
That's not the case much anymore since we are almost two generations apart from that.
How many people have German or Dutch or Anglo ancestry in the US that are or were super successful before ww1?

I also mentioned the invention of central banking as an Anglo invention because you tried to tie Google to Larry page, who has almost zero sway on the company now.

But by your logic since he's Jewish, or quarter Jewish, he all in on it. What ever it, is.

Alao, no the Rothschilds didn't perfect it, the Dutch and English did mostly and it was a European collective effort by the super rich.

edit on 28-10-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

65% are not.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Larry Fink has zero sway in what the daily operations of what those company's do.

Yes, I don't think he runs around micromanaging everything and answering telephone calls.

Again, let's not lose sight of your original claim:

Did you go through any of the links I posted, specifically just for you?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

2,3% of the American population represent more than a third of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

How to create woke campaigns in advertising:

Freedman International

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join