It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmakers Want to Know Why Pennsylvania Sent Out 240,000 Unverified Ballots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JIMC5499

In Maricopa county, which is the greater Phoenix area, One in five voting machines in the area are malfunctioning today. 20% Down.

gettr.com...

This kind of cheat makes a lot of sense since Democrats usually mail in their ballots weeks before actual election day.

Mark Kelly just got re-elected to the US Senate. Any suggestion about Democrats rigging the Senate races in Arizona and Pennsylvania is utter baloney.

Even after John Fetterman's horrible debate performance, Chuck Schumer told Joe Biden that Fetterman's victory was in the bag.

Was Schumer just showing his confidence in the stupidity of Democrat voters? I don't think so. In the same conversation Schumer said Senator Warnock's chances for keeping his seat in Georgia was going down fast...Warnock was in trouble.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Election Integrity Update 5.12.2023

Thanks to JUDICIAL WATCH Philadelphia/PA has removed 178,000 dead people from being eligible to vote.

Thank-you Tom Fitton: www.judicialwatch.org...

It's PATHETIC that a state must be taken to court/sued, for it to clean up its voter rolls!

I wonder how many of those non-existent Pennsylvania voters are responsible for JOHN FETTERMAN being elected to the U.S. Senate last year?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Over 52 Percent of Ballots Cast and Counted in that P.A. Senate Race were " MAIL IN BALLOTS " . How Come 52 Percent of Registered Voters in P.A. HAD To Vote by Mail and Not in Person at the Polls on that Election Day . Hmm... I Smell Dead Fish..........

edit on 12-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join