It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google is Listening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: PureBlood

It gets real creepy when you don’t speak it or search it. All you do is think it and the ad pops up. Happened to me multiple times. Jagstorm wrote a thread about this same topic while back I think.

Doesn’t seem to be helping their stock price…

Also, ever wonder why they call it “Alphabet”? 😎

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BBF521
It happens to me and my wife every Day.
When i brought it to her attention,she said i was nuts.But it started happening to her. that was 4 or 5 years ago.
She has made her friends aware of it and they all said it was also happening to them.Not just the listening ,thats old Hat.The thinking of it and know they get adds,text,emails.

And its happening more and more.Very creepy.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Happen to me last week.

They are absolutely monitoring conversations and looking for keywords to customize advertisements.

Happened recently, but more than once...

Other than the "thinking only" ads that have shown up soon after (many times), this is what has happened also...

I am on the phone talking to someone and they (for example) tell me about an item I have never heard of so I say something like "I will have to look into that" is all I say. Then very soon, I start seeing ads for that very item!! How is this even possible?

Do I really want to know? probably not.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

First have to inspect what was said,and what was actual thoughts.Some time harder then it seems.

First if you are thinking about an item,while saying it to your self.
example."I need to go to the store and get toothpaste"Do really just think that, or are you actually saying it to yourself not thinking you are creating a sound wave.

Because talking to yourself can be picked in many ways.But true thoughts that is a different tech ,in the R&D stage,but its coming and wont have to be implants,or some apparatus.

The ether we walk in, is all that is needed.Tesla showed us this years ago.But when he died and all of his inventions got shelved ,to slowly be studied,There are things just now being figured out,after all these years.A lot of things only he understood until today.

First incarnations will be talked about ,and shown in the media as some kind of AI bioimplant.But for lack of a better word to describe it,the "wireless" tech is already in R&D.

Forbes had an article about it a few years ago.unpacking 5G,6G, and 7G and what we can expect.
5 years from now,No thoughts, good or Bad will be personal,anymore .
Look into Digital telepathy,synthetic telepathy ,technological telepathy.
I would imagine its already implemented,militarily,as we speak.(they are supposed to be years advanced to tech we know about)

The only question? Is will we be allowed to play the game also.

edit on 178178October521 by BBF521 because: added

edit on 182182October521 by BBF521 because: added

edit on 183183October521 by BBF521 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Another thread topic I've seen come and go and have replied to for years. Unless you go through a very specific set of steps to deny Google permission to keep records on everything you do (and even where you go if you have an Android) including listening in on your conversation, it'll retain everything. Search duckduckgo for how to find and download your Google records. It's truly disturbing and has been going on for the better part of 2 decades.

One thing I will say for Google, though, is at least you can turn things off and see your records whenever you want. Most other apps/companies don't give you any option; agree to the terms and never know what's collected on you or don't gain access to that service.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
spam
edit on 10/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Gaggle = Skynet

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

My turn RE Google spying:

I am walking around on my break playing chess on my phone and talking to two coworkers, joking about Camp LaJeune lawsuit and diseases (since the air quality monitor in our office has been red lately for some reason). Not 10 seconds after that conversation the google play sponsored Ad on my chess app turned to Camp LaJeune lawsuit, click if you were there between the years of blablla......

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They are doing more then listening

Everyone with a phone is condoning
Access to photos
Access to web history
Access to microphone and camera
Access to gps

All of this is downloaded, every conversation,,routine and spending habits are tracked. This info is then put into all sorts of computer models

top topics

<< 1   >>

join