It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fetterman Oz debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can watch a replay of this?

I have scoured the internet and can find NOTHING

I prefer to hear what people im against say from their own mouths

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Tim Pool covered it for a little while but cut away because Fetterman was too cringe.

I’m watching Tim now in real time....he says he’s gonna play the whole thing. Here it is, either way.
edit on 25-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

Edit: the whole debate is here. Besides Fetterman looking unable, he got caught in a lie about fracking and couldn’t think his way out of his lie.
Dr Oz ended up looking really good. And I know how gross that sounds
edit on 25-10-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Ended up finding it, here holy cow that was an absolute abomination of our political process.

There is no WAY this man should be in a position in our government.

But the left have shown that they will vote for ANYONE that isnt conservative, and that whats more important to them is an empty vessel the powerful can fill to push the plans they deem worthy, regardless of how radical those plans may be.

Weve seen it with Biden, we see it with Fetterman, weve seen it with AOC, Jean Peirre and countless others that could be rattled off.

Completely unqualified people put into positions to push the narrative, they get rich and the elites get what they want as well

The worst part is the leftist news agencies are trying so hard to make out like Fetterman won this debate, and they count on their base not watching it for themselves
edit on 25-10-2022 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: Notabot12345666ith AOC, Jean Peirre and countless others that could be rattled off.

The worst part is the leftist news agencies are trying so hard to make out like Fetterman won this debate, and they count on their base not watching it for themselves

when was the last time the national media conceded that a Republican won a debate??? Reagan-Mondale?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: Notabot12345666ith AOC, Jean Peirre and countless others that could be rattled off.

when was the last time the national media conceded that a Republican won a debate??? Reagan-Mondale?

It’s hard to argue when Fetterman is standing at the podium with his eyes closed.

top topics

join