It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska Republicans CENSURE Senator Mitch McConnell for Supporting Senator Lisa Murkowski.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 25, 2022

WHY does Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell have such allegiance to Alaska Senator Murkowski?

Alaska Republicans voted to censure Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Monday, denouncing him for backing incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski in her reelection bid against Kelly Tshibaka, who was endorsed by the state party.

The Alaska Republican Party passed a resolution on Monday denouncing the minority leader for “divisive and misleading statements” after McConnell allocated millions of dollars from the Senate Leadership Fund toward attack ads against Tshibaka. The resolution passed the party with a 49-8 vote.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I remember Lisa Murkowski being confronted by Senator Diane Feinstein(D-CA) regarding her upcoming for a Supreme Court Justice candidate, about 3 years ago. I think she changed her vote after that intimidating encounter didn't she?

Anyway, something is causing Mitch McConnell to go against what Alaska Republican party leadership feel is best for their state.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" WHY does Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell have such allegiance to Alaska Senator Murkowski? "

Ah , I dunno , Maybe Because they are Both Bought and Paid For Politicians who Owe their Very Positions to " MASTERS " that they do their Bidding for ? Absolutely Corrupted and in " Bed " Together , their Fates Intertwined.......

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Easy answer: Quid Pro Quo Frank Murkowski, he "gave" her is seat after like 20+ years in politics. They are all full of nepotism and assist each other's relatives.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" WHY does Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell have such allegiance to Alaska Senator Murkowski? "

Ah , I dunno , Maybe Because they are Both Bought and Paid For Politicians who Owe their Very Positions to " MASTERS " that they do their Bidding for ? Absolutely Corrupted and in " Bed " Together , their Fates Intertwined.......

Your answer makes a lot of sense. It's insane that Republicans may actually make Mitch McConnell MAJORITY LEADER again, if Republicans take back control of the Senate from Democrats.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Easy answer: Quid Pro Quo Frank Murkowski, he "gave" her is seat after like 20+ years in politics. They are all full of nepotism and assist each other's relatives.

abcnews.go.com...

Thank-you! I had no clue Lisa was given the seat by her retired daddy. The people of Alaska keep re-electing her, out of respect for papa Frank?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It's insane that Republicans may actually make Mitch McConnell MAJORITY LEADER again, if Republicans take back control of the Senate from Democrats.

It's the three branches that get to vote on who the majority leader will be, and like Pelosi-he'll be a shoe-in. he's top frog in the swap, and his career screams RINO.

The people of Alaska keep re-electing her

My son has lived in Alaska for many years, and 'the people' vote her in office just like 81 million people voted Biden in office. She is not very highly spoken of by most Alaskans.

He's also a poll worker and sees first hand how the steal works.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Former President Trump has weighed in on this McConnell Censure tonight.

His comments: truthsocial.com...

$9 million from McConnell to help an inferior candidate.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Her family got the rank choice voting rammed through and its the only reason she made it out of the primaries.

She still might lose, I am finally hearing commercials about how to rank to get her and pelota out of office.

ETA: if any politician in anyones state brings up rank choice voting, get rid of them ignore whatever they did before boot them out.

Also laughed my butt off when I heard he got censured by the state GOP up here, and it wasnt just a little it was like 42-8 they are mad up here.
edit on 25-10-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Old Mitch.
The Republican version of Old Nancy .

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Wed Oct 26 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm Not sure about the deal with Mc in Alaska but here in KY a large group
of US have been trying to Ditch Mitch for years to no avail.
Rigged Elections ?
Sure as HELL seems that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sat 11.12.2022

Good Analysis Here: thenationalpulse.com... re-doing-it/

Summary

1.) Were it not for President Trump, Republicans would have LOST Congressional seats this midterm cycle.

2.) Were it not for the GOP/McConnell withholding support for Republican candidates in key races, Republicans would have won even MORE seats this midterm cycle.

3.) Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham (intentionally?) sabotaged Republican candidates by introducing Anti-Abortion legislation in September, and voicing the desire to "change" Social Security and Medicare, if Republicans won the House and Senate.

Changes must be made at the top of the GOP...with Republican leadership!

top topics

join