It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity drinks contaminated coffee on tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just happened to have the tv on this morning and the Live with Kelly and Ryan tv show came on. I don't ever watch it. But during the show Kelly drinks from a cup of coffee. She finds something in it. Apparently just trash. Thankfully nothing that harmed her. She looked pissed to me, afterward. I have heard that she is a difficult person. Maybe someone did it it on purpose? For you coffee drinkers, does trash just randomly wind up in your coffee?

I found the show online so I could post this but the audio/video is out of sync.

She finds it at about 3:33 in the video.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Yikes, looks like a square of alcohol wipe possibly but makes me think how different liquids could be soaked into something like that and slipped in. However that wouldn't be a foolproof sort of delivery system but scary to think how easily that could go very poorly.

Good catch

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TehDiz

Yikes, looks like a square of alcohol wipe possibly but makes me think how different liquids could be soaked into something like that and slipped in. However that wouldn't be a foolproof sort of delivery system but scary to think how easily that could go very poorly.

Good catch

Probably a make up pad.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It does when I make it for Kelly....

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Found what looked like a spider in a cup of coffee machine brew just the other day.Never found anything in the coffee I brew myself.

new topics

top topics

join