It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian SU-25 pilot ejects in Ukraine - GoPro footage from the pilot's perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No indication of when this was shot but the video shows a pilots view as he ejects at low altitude from an SU-25 "Frogfoot" somewhere over Ukraine after being hit.

Dramatic footage shows the moment a SU-25 "Frogfoot" takes a hit and is forcing the pilot to eject. This is one of the most unique pieces of video content to come out of the conflict in Ukraine. Nothing like this was seen before.

That's one lucky guy and remarkably calm considering what he just survived , pilots really are a different breed.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hopefully he isn't captured...

Seen to many videos of what happens to captured Russian soldiers.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

I would not worry to much about it...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder what the higher ups in the Russian chain of command think about this video being released?
They don't usually like it unless there are propaganda points to be had.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Like castration then execution?

This is an exciting lifestyle, looks more fun than extreme sports.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
so how was it uploaded, by Starlink or Neuralink

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He was actually over Russian territory when he ejected. He clipped a power line and severed the vertical fin several feet up, which caused him to lose control, and eject. If you watch the video, his wingman hangs around the area, and just casually flies around over him. He wouldn't do that if they were over Ukraine, and they were at risk of being shot at.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

well that makes sense more than him being able to upload this footage on Ukrainian land, unless of course what I mentioned in my previous post

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I hope the farmer who puts food on your table got adequate compensation. Bloody fly-boys.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Like kneecapping them. Shooting them in the knees.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It looks like a "Sim game" video to me.
He lost part of his tail by trimming a power line and then got enough altitude/time to enjoy other actions?
reply to: gortex

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

The aircraft pitched up after he hit the power lines, causing it to climb. The K-36 is a zero/zero seat capable of ejecting a pilot at up to 870 knots depending on aircraft and protective equipment included.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

My response was solely based on the appearance of the video and not connected to any other details.
I've seen boatloads of fake videos on You Tube about such incidents and stand by my determination by small indications in the video.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

So have I. But everything in this one points to it being real. He pitched up, tried to recover, realized he couldn't and ejected. No one else has found anything that shows that it's fake, despite it making the rounds pretty much everywhere, and being analyzed by a lot of people.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
No indication of when this was shot but the video shows a pilots view as he ejects at low altitude from an SU-25 "Frogfoot" somewhere over Ukraine after being hit.

Dramatic footage shows the moment a SU-25 "Frogfoot" takes a hit and is forcing the pilot to eject. This is one of the most unique pieces of video content to come out of the conflict in Ukraine. Nothing like this was seen before.

That's one lucky guy and remarkably calm considering what he just survived , pilots really are a different breed.

Yeeeeee hawwww. That's my kind of fun.

new topics

top topics

join