It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive amount of cancelled tours health cited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Our cells produce them till the mRNA is degraded. A few days, tops.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I did check all of your links to where you get your information, on the vaccines. They all seem to be from official sources. Unfortunately, right now it seems that it is the official sources who are lying to us, and no longer can be trusted. I am more trusting of actual people, who lost a brother, a mother, a father. All of whom seem to be healthy, and dying suddenly. I trust what is actually happening in the world, and not what some agency wants us to believe is happening. In other words, as far as I am concerned all of your sources: Link 1-8, are absolutely no good at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

* Former Slipknot Drummer passed away at the age of 46

Joey Jordison died over a year ago after a decade long battle with acute transverse myelitis. I haven't looked into the others on that list but if that example is indicative of anything, it's that that Telegram user is trying to push an agenda not based on facts.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

the cell learns how to produce the protein, but how does it forget?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

edit on 10/25/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

the cell learns how to produce the protein, but how does it forget?

It doesn't. That ability is written to the cell turning it into a spike protein factory. They say that there is no way for it to change your DNA too, but there is clinical evidence that it can (and with billions injected it will) reverse transcribe to alter the DNA of at least a small percentage of those injected. Since we didn't study it sufficiently it's unknown what the downstream effects of this will be, but one path this could take through gene deletion is reproductive failure in certain combinations of offspring. There is also the possibility of indefinite duration spike protein production. When you hear them say that pregnant mothers may pass on immunity they leave out that it implies the other deleterious effects may also be passed on. They only talk about the beneficial effects that can further support mass vaccination and the other implications are ignored. Once it's in the actual DNA it's hard to know exactly what happens. Until the consequences become apparent we can only guess the scope of the impacts.

When the vaccine remains in the injection site the body eventually destroys those cells that have been modified and the spike proteins create an immune response as intended. There are problems even with this intended effect because the immune response is locked in and fairly specific, offering weak broad response and limiting the response adapting to the natural evolution of the virus. This is why the vaccinated are getting COVID often and, when it's not specific to their vaccine, are suffering for longer than those with robust natural immunity. When the targeted biolidipids that are used to deliver this package leave the injection site it reaches other parts of the body.

What they don't like to mention is that the biolipids can be targeted to specific organs and the intent is that those biolipids only deliver the package to the target organ. In equine birth control this targets the reproductive organs and over time prevents them from having offspring. When the vaccine leaves the injection site and enters the blood then its organ targeting can lead it to collecting in specific cells in the body. While they created these specifically to do their work at the injection site it doesn't appear the delivery was adequately tested to ensure organ targeting was stripped from it. The cells targeted involve a few different systems and types. The reproductive, cardiac, and multi-organ complications are from damage to the cellular function of these organs required to keep us alive and healthy.

When the body subsequently destroys those cells it creates toxic response in addition to the outright destruction of those previously beneficial modified cells. Once the vaccine leaves the injection site it essentially causes a yet to be quantified immune system disorder. The body attacks itself causing various degrees of organ failure, inflammation, and even sepsis as the body falls behind in extracting the toxic byproducts of mass cell destruction.

The broad spectrum of immune system dysfunction that we're seeing, the increase in otherwise latent endemic diseases and unexplained mass die-off, will not be fully understood for quite some time. I'm sure they're happy that there was a large portion of the population willing to be part of a clinical trial if sufficiently pressured and a greedy ruling class that doesn't mind losing a fair number of useless eaters to further their agendas. Viewed holistically the vaccine is a dangerous toxin with minor beneficial effects that, in time, will be recognized as being insufficient to justify mass adoption in their current form. It could be five years from introduction or ten, but it will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Our cells produce them till the mRNA is degraded. A few days, tops.

If you really believed that you would be boosted.

Are you boosted?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We aren't going out and doing stuff indoors nearly as much. The great grandkids seem to be keeping us sick lately, we are baby sitting them a few days a week and they are dragging in all sorts of bugs. First it was the omicron then it was another virus of some kind. It might help us keep our immunity on high alert, but it sucks being even a little sick. The omicron was not bad, I kicked it aside quickly and the test on it came out negative within a couple of days of the wife getting sick and we did the test. Hers lasted about a week and then the great granddaughter dragged another sickness home to give to us. I which she would be stingy with things, we don't want to be even a little sick at our age.

Hopefully we do not die from something she drags home, she will go through life thinking she killed us....that is my only fear.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69
If you really believed that you would be boosted.

Are you boosted?

I don't know how you connect these two things, but no. I've had 2 shots and I've had covid. I think I have plenty of antibodies.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: BelleEpoque

what if the collective consciousness they submitted themselves to is getting uprooted? it would leave you in a rather weak mental state. Learning to think for yourself, after many years of being a drone, can be very exhausting and unnerving...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Brings up a chance to say something that is in my head you all need to consider.

We have to totally 100% avoid being mad. Stay focused not mad and the same goes for fear. Do not be afraid of one single thing that can take your life. Be concerned for the things that take your soul instead. This whole situation is designed to make us fear or be mad as hell so we all have too much adrenaline and you know that is tempting to the blood suckers. Vampires by another name I suppose!

No fear and no getting mad will help one bit. Mike and the Mechanics just popped in my head "can you hear me running can you hear me calling you"' Better you should pray to God the Father and the Spirit will guide you and protect your from up here, can you hear me? Can you hear me running can you hear me calling you?"

Fear is like butterflies in your stomach. Make them fly in formation and focus on the true task. Your heart knows what that task is the minute you see it too.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Kevin Nash has said that his son died after having a seizure when they both quit drinking cold turkey.

It's really rather distasteful that you keep using the deaths of real people to try and push your anti vax agenda.

I think it would be appropriate for you to stop.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
WWE Kevin Nash son dies from cardiac arrest at 26:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

These are all from today's news cycle

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
PARTIALLY correct. So I gave you a rare star from me.

It CAN break down if it is just an organic nothing to see here run of the mill virus. If it is a man made construct that "replicates" hard structures, we have a "horse of a different color" then. If it replicates to make moving parts that are controllable thru software or specific wavelengths it is a "replicator" like in the Stargate or Star Trek sci fi shows.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity

The worrying thing is that if the spike protein just stays in the body indefinitely, becoming a manufactured item as it is now written into the DNA, it will never get on top of it.

Great except the protein breaks down naturally in your body and has no ability to reproduce.

The mRNA vax also breaks down naturally and once this has happened your body cannot produce any more because the vax operates outside of the nucleus and this cannot alter you DNA.

The only way to get more of the protein is to get boosted... Or to get covid.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Kevin Nash has said that his son died after having a seizure when they both quit drinking cold turkey.

It's really rather distasteful that you keep using the deaths of real people to try and push your anti vax agenda.

I think it would be appropriate for you to stop.

WWE Kevin Nash son dies from cardiac arrest at 26:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

These are all from today's news cycle

A seizure after drinking. Ok yeah, that happens to everyone who stops drinking. They discuss it all the time at AA meetings.

Get real, a seizure / blood clot / heart issue are the most common ways people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
PARTIALLY correct. So I gave you a rare star from me.

It CAN break down if it is just an organic nothing to see here run of the mill virus. If it is a man made construct that "replicates" hard structures, we have a "horse of a different color" then. If it replicates to make moving parts that are controllable thru software or specific wavelengths it is a "replicator" like in the Stargate or Star Trek sci fi shows.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity

The worrying thing is that if the spike protein just stays in the body indefinitely, becoming a manufactured item as it is now written into the DNA, it will never get on top of it.

Great except the protein breaks down naturally in your body and has no ability to reproduce.

The mRNA vax also breaks down naturally and once this has happened your body cannot produce any more because the vax operates outside of the nucleus and this cannot alter you DNA.

The only way to get more of the protein is to get boosted... Or to get covid.

Actually he gets no stars, and instead gets something else.

The mRNA doesn't break down because it wasn't designed to be broken down. The use pseudouridine instead of uridine to make it persist longer, and at least one study shows it persisting over 6 months, and if it gets reverse transcripted via reverse transcriptase it can be created again, forever.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It happens quite a lot actually.

I went cold turkey for booze and had quite an epic fit a few years ago.

Kevin Nash is about six ten and 300 pounds plus, he's an ex bodyguard and wwe champion.

You should go see him and call him a liar, tell him his son died of a vaccine.

I'll hold your beer while you explain it to him.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

A seizure after drinking. Ok yeah, that happens to everyone who stops drinking. They discuss it all the time at AA meetings.

It is a well known and somewhat common symptom of alcohol withdrawal.

The mRNA doesn't break down because it wasn't designed to be broken down. The use pseudouridine instead of uridine to make it persist longer, and at least one study shows it persisting over 6 months, and if it gets reverse transcripted via reverse transcriptase it can be created again, forever.

Complete, 100% made up BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

2% to 5% of alcoholics experience withdrawal seizures. They normally occur within the first 48 hours but can occur anytime in the first week.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well there certainly are a lot of cancellations and deaths etc. Then again, some of those artists are really old too. And then there's Taylor Hawkins, who had tons of drugs in his system. So there CAN be various reasons for these things. On the other hand, a lot of the younger ones, "37 dies on stage" are not a good sign.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I did check all of your links to where you get your information, on the vaccines. They all seem to be from official sources. Unfortunately, right now it seems that it is the official sources who are lying to us, and no longer can be trusted. I am more trusting of actual people, who lost a brother, a mother, a father. All of whom seem to be healthy, and dying suddenly. I trust what is actually happening in the world, and not what some agency wants us to believe is happening. In other words, as far as I am concerned all of your sources: Link 1-8, are absolutely no good at all.

I would agree with this. When the official everywhere told us, according to official information that the vaccine would not go passed the arm, they either lied or were wrong. When they told us the vaccine would prevent transmission, they either lied or were wrong. This has happened over and over again. So who cares about anything else they say next? Not me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join