It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Canada's Kari Lake/Kristi Noem??? Alberta's new Premiere, Danielle Smith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything posted on this yet, so forgive me if it has already.

Alberta's new Premiere Danielle Smith is sending the media into a frenzy since becoming Premiere. It didn't take long either, literally minutes after she won the UCP vote. All our media outlets in Canada are throwing all sorts of slings and arrows at her, simply because she's an Alberta/Canada first person and her agenda is driven towards that. She also has said she is NOT taking any advice from the WEF, or their agenda, and that goes for Trudeau and his reckless destroy Canada agenda.
She is exactly the kind of leader every province in this great country of ours needs at this moment in time.
Danielle has always been very vocal about what she believes in. She used to hold a pretty popular podcast too. She knows how to handle the media very well, like Kari Lake, or Kristi Noem, or even MTG

Here is a few clips for your enjoyment
I just took some clips from her Twitter page, cuz it was easier. to capture what she had to say, and a You Tube interview she did earlier this month.

twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We need more leaders like her! I'm not from Alberta, I'm in BC, but I am very happy they have someone with some intelligence and ready to call out the BS anytime. I pray this leads to a more positive change in Canada!

Edit to add: She also apologized for the unvaxxed that were unjustly discriminated against during the pandemic.

cheers!

edit on 24-10-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
I haven't seen anything posted on this yet, so forgive me if it has already.

Alberta's new Premiere Danielle Smith is sending the media into a frenzy since becoming Premiere. It didn't take long either, literally minutes after she won the UCP vote. All our media outlets in Canada are throwing all sorts of slings and arrows at her, simply because she's an Alberta/Canada first person and her agenda is driven towards that. She also has said she is NOT taking any advice from the WEF, or their agenda, and that goes for Trudeau and his reckless destroy Canada agenda.
She is exactly the kind of leader every province in this great country of ours needs at this moment in time.
Danielle has always been very vocal about what she believes in. She used to hold a pretty popular podcast too. She knows how to handle the media very well, like Kari Lake, or Kristi Noem, or even MTG

Here is a few clips for your enjoyment
I just took some clips from her Twitter page, cuz it was easier. to capture what she had to say, and a You Tube interview she did earlier this month.

twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We need more leaders like her! I'm not from Alberta, I'm in BC, but I am very happy they have someone with some intelligence and ready to call out the BS anytime. I pray this leads to a more positive change in Canada!

Edit to add: She also apologized for the unvaxxed that were unjustly discriminated against during the pandemic.

cheers!

My new cowgirl hero.

Twitter's too, lol.

edit on 10/24/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

# anyone whom questions Trudeau is OK in my book.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ya she's killer, and takes no sh*t , which i love. She doesn't pass out during press conferences, no sniffing, no incoherent statements, she just lays it all out her exact intentions. And she knows her stuff.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Nope.

Not ok with me. They tried that with Trump and look what we live in now...

I'll vote for who makes sense, not who will do.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Nope.

Not ok with me. They tried that with Trump and look what we live in now...

I'll vote for who makes sense, not who will do.

You should have questioned trump while there was chance. Now look at what rabbit hole have gone down.

Who makes sense is quite literally now days who who will do what they say not what they promise to do. Promises amount to a mans worth and that ain't # now days.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

There are so many strong, focused woman rising to the top and opposing the NWO agenda it truly is a sight to behold.

I love it!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

There are so many strong, focused woman rising to the top and opposing the NWO agenda it truly is a sight to behold.

I love it!

if you want something done,
ask a woman.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

"Fine".
edit on 25-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join