It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Internet Cables Cut

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/24/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don´t really believe they target the internet. Simply because it´s used to control, to brainwash people, to sell stupid people a lot of stuff they don´t need and can´t afford. They don´t really attack it simply because it´s their main propaganda channel and their new main gold mine.

Maybe they make sh!t up to raise prices for internet access, of course it´s more expensive now because it needs a lot of security...

They will simply cut the internet for a while and as long they need it to be cutted when they don´t want people to organize via the internet. But they also need the internet to organize their people on their current thing propaganda platforms, the current thing wave surfers. Who protest for the agenda and support the downfall, support less energy, less food, less heat and less everything, who support moon prices for everything, who support filling the next money bin of the next money bag while soon maybe eating leather belt steaks and bread made from wood flour instead of burgers and pizza by themselves.

They criminals don´t want to lose the ability to control all of these spyPhone addicts 24/7/365. And they are afraid of what might happen if they cut the link between formerly known as human beings and their to these spying devices outsourced "brains". I guess this would bring millions of spyPhone addicts to the streets in minutes. Not least because many of them will not find their way back home without google maps... xD

Nah, i don´t think they will attack their main propaganda-, total observation- and sh!t selling tool. They only will make sh!t up why it doesn´t work for a while (hacker attacks, of course russian hackers, who or what else could cause something like this...) exactly when masses of people start to organize protests against all that misery these criminals create for us peasants, maybe. We know how that works from other rogue states. With the only difference that "our ruling heroes" will lie about the reasons and blame others for their own deeds.

In Germany they are working hard to make the people believe that the coming blackouts are caused by any mysterious hackers and Russia or Russian hackers. They try to tell us that of course Putin and the Ukraine show is causing the problems with moon prices and not the miserably failed renewable energy transition and the even worse "politics" against the own nation and population. Why did the energy prices raise and raise since 2018/19 then, no Ukraine BS show yet, no Corona BS show yet but incessantly rising prices while almost all parties and "politicians" were (and still are) riding the green new deal wave. A CO2 tax here, a whatever else "climate saving" BS tax there... but of course it`s all only the fault of Corona and the Ukraine show, especially the fault of Putin.

All that BS wouldn´t work if these criminals couldn´t control especially the spyPhone "internet users", the current thing wave surfers on their current thing supporting platforms like Twitter and all that BS.

But tbh, who cares if the internet still works if their is no power soon anyway? The spyPhone crowd of course can try to charge their spying devices via solar maybe, to continue to be monitored and brainwashed, but they will have nothing to do that and when they try to get some solar panels or solar power banks it will be too late anyway. Funny times ahead...

I am glad that i grew up in a time without spying devices and the current total observation agenda and learned how life works without outsourcing the brain to such a spying device. If the internet is gone for me, for whatever reason, then it´s gone and that´s it. I don´t lose an arm or a leg or my head. Or my outsourced brain because i never outsourced it at all... xD

edit on 24 10 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well i think it`s mistake to think this as " a good reason " level .

Since when Russia has only worked in rational level. They been harassing other countrys for years before Ukraine war by sending army planes to fly too close to other countrys aerospace,or inside other countrys aerospace, also most likely causing GPS problems in different places. They are irrational, not logical or reasonable....and seem to get kicks simply by causing trouble and misery to others, like in Ukraine.

They simply like to be player who mess around , doing things....

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Tragic, now how will we see two young ladies doing a dance routine at some random site in Sandwich MO

I say cut em all just so people regain some humility

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Is that 100% verified ?

During WW2 the British government initially blamed the V2 rocket explosions on ruptured gas mains, even though the public had found unexplained long shards of metal post-explosion.

Devastating V2 Rocket Attack on Woolworths, New Cross, London[/quote

It came from a co-worker of the guy who cut it.
edit on 24-10-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

God darn Russkies screwing with the tinternet no doubt!

I'm in the UK, current ISP is Virgin. Service felt a little janky earlier on this morning but seems to be back to normal this afternoon.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

They should done that this years ago.

Perhaps 'they' did.

2020 and upgrades to 5G.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oa reply to: DerBeobachter

What happens when you remove a junkie's fix?

Curl up and cry a little, scream in pain and then aggressively demand return of their beloved poison.

So long as the poison meets their addiction, they won't notice subtle modifications.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

damn Russkies messing around

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

How exactly ? i mean in underwater environment ?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Wireless = no need for cables

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

bit late now the Overton window has closed though it was sensible for the UK and India to pair up on their own joint venture.. sadly the uk then sold it off its share to the EU in what is the usual british self inflicted harms of buildoing something up then selling it to those who'll sell the service back x 10.. we see that with energy. and gordon brown with the gold..

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

if you've not flogged your system to competing countries as the uk did with oneweb creates a similar reliance as germany did with putins gas..

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The wireless 5G etc rely a lot to fiber cables to my understanding, the core is working with cable, only the last end is wireless, like from cell tower to customers , but from cell towers the connection is via fiber optical , and all main connections between countrys and continents are about all fiber cable.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

What exactly British sold ?, sorry i did not quite understand

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

they sold thier starlink compeitor to France.. the same country that said it would refuse to allow uk military access to satalite data it paid to have built which was the reason the uk went to get its own starlink competitor, thats the momentus type of self harm westminister inflicts oin itself in the hope of getting non existent goodwill from allies..

edit on 24-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Ok..was it OneWeb ?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
What I find interesting about this is that it is France. Why would Russia target France? However, I have been seeing some reports about huge demonstrations regarding cost of living which don't seem to be the big world news they should be, as mainstream seems to be ignoring it, so could this be French or NWO sabotage to control any avenue for news getting out? Are the authorities about to do very heavy handed moves they don't want the rest of the planet to know about? Or is this to stop the French people being able to communicate and coordinate? Or is this to try and control other countries so as not to be inspired into an uprising while Russia becomes the perfect scapegoat?
Just a thought.

Very plausible.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree that it appears to be suspicious with the timing and all, but I'm not seeing an unusual amount of worldwide outages.

Pingdom

It looks like a lot of outages, but these are website outages, not necessarily service outages. Also, packet loss is not excessive.

If we focus on France, we see website outages of around 235 and timeouts down to less than 1%.

So, if they are trying to disrupt Internet communications in Europe, specifically France, their methods have not been very effective.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Doesnt feel like russia and war, this one feels more like governments trying to increase control.

You dont attack communications till you are in position to take advantage of the chaos, but with all the issues in europe right now that seems like the people in charge might be trying something.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join