It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Escalation In Ukraine The Current Play To Suspend Elections?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
the escalations and even the suspensions of democracy are a by produxt of a collapsing society and an elite losing control..

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

it
has got hotter.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If this "Dirty Bomb" is exploded and the source is not clear, there could be mass lockdowns again.

www.foxnews.com...

But I can't see how Democrats would use this to improve their stature before the Mid-Term elections eventually happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Look at the world's situation from the perspective of America's enemies...

RUSSIA / CHINA / IRAN (and top U.S. Democrats) want weakling, wisp of a President, JOE BIDEN to stay in office.

If Republicans win the Mid-Terms, there's a good chance JOE BIDEN WILL BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE early in 2023.

Mental unfitness can EASILY be proven and used to remove him in less than 30 days.

Enemies of America know how our system works, and want to keep things exactly as they are, while they pursue their ambitious global goals.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/24/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
At this point, nothing would surprise me. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah this admin definitely doesn't know anything about war strategy. Joe Biden can't pull out to save his life. Bet he has a ton of unknown children. (Whose mother's were probably children) GD who elected this mofo?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't think the Obiden administration has so much as a "plan" rather a scorched earth tactic, quite literally.

They appear to think that the proper course of action is more conflict and more war rather than becoming the people they claimed to be.

Joe Biden is everything they claimed Donald Trump was.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's my theory that not just Ukraine but China and others will initiate a conflict and it will be voted on to suspend the election, essentially several conflicts all over the world happening at the same time. As the polls keep coming out showing races that were once a sure thing for the democratic party are now dead even or even have the Dems behind they can feel the power slipping away.

Without the money laundering in Ukraine they need to gear up the MIC so their illegal money has a way to flow. Unfortunately I think we will see this isn't just a Democrat issue. You will have many GOP politician vote to suspend as well because they have just as much money riding on this as well. WE do not have a two party system, for the most part they are playing for the same team.

We have seen over the last several years this isn't about doing what is right or having compassion for their constituents. Its all about maintaining their stranglehold on control and power over the people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join