It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beef prediction is in the works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Those SOB's figured it out.
Tonight l got to watch and see something horrible. ( I'm from the corn belt in the USA ) Farmland (cornfields) in my backyard.

1. Is American corn going to China. ( Most , Americans don't know it but China loves American beef ).
2. Turn corn into gasoline.
3. Less corn for the cows and chickens.

In Japan (Hokkaido) we have dairy and beef cows. Guees what, last year the calves were going for about $200 each, but now the poor farmers can't even get $50 for them. Why corn cost has risen too high that it's now a loss to raise the calves for 2 years. Many farmers are culling the calves now. Also there i s a rise in farmers calling it quits.
Those evil sob are really get to rid of the meat supply this way. My guess is that it is happening in many other countries too.

edit on 1000000028172022-10-23T09:17:28-05:00172810am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Canadian idiot dictator Trudeau is floating a plan for farmers to "voluntarily" reduce fertilizer use by 15%; "inspectors" already got caught illegally trespassing on farmlands to measure NOx levels supposedly produced by fertilizers.

Reducing fertilizer use will dramatically reduce food supply - artificially create a food crisis, based on the false lame excuse of "saving the planet"
edit on 23-10-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The world is being run now by very twisted and evil minds on a large scale.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I don't know bout that....but a local farm here is selling 1/2 pigs processed for $374 US.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I don't know bout that....but a local farm here is selling 1/2 pigs processed for $374 US.

Is that a cheap price?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I suspect part of the NWO Great Reset Agenda is to Destroy the Meat Processing Industry in Order to Create an Artificial World Famine .

" LETHAL INJECTIONS: 18% of Cattle DIE Immediately Following mRNA ‘Vaccination’ "

" Much of the conversation surrounding mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccines” centers around their impact on humans, but how about all the animals that are being injected with it?

Believe it or not, cattle are reportedly now getting jabbed with the stuff, which in a recent mass “vaccination” campaign of an Australian herd resulted in 35 of the 200 animals dying immediately.

We are told that dairy farmers and others are now being forced to inject their animals for the Fauci Flu in order to remain in business, and that the animals are not responding well to it."

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It always has been that way. The difference now is they are more brazen and know there is nothing we can do about it, because they have succeeded in dumbing down the masses.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I’ve long wondered if COVID is some form of Prion disease - or turns into one.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I can’t remember what information I read to pivot my mind there, but, maybe there is some sort of connection between mad cow disease, “COVID”, and the mRNA vaccines.

Also, my independent research of this datapoint says that the OP and the idea 35 instantly dead cattle is based on one social media post, and being propagated by vocal anti-vax commentators. Not saying this didn’t happen, but, view it with a critical lens.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is an intentional drive to reduce Food Production in almost every Western county. The Europeans are pretty much "banning farms" in the name of climate and they also cannot afford to process, freeze, or can anything because of the increased energy cost.

The US and Canada WEF collaborators are trying to do the same thing here.

This is an intentionally man-made famine.

Canada is banning firearms as fast as they can. I suspect if the Democrats are able to cheat their way into a majority in 22 or 24 that they WILL ban self defense tools here as well to ensure you uppity peasants are under control.
edit on 23-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

We were thinking too. Chickens are cheap a piece(live) about $2.00, lil more or less...
(when bought live-restaurants etc..

So..that'd mean that pig-$375 x 2=$750 US. Seems much for a hog.

Detroit's big on Middle Eastern cuisine. Gonna find out about lamb. (In quan.foe restaurants etc.

I'll get back

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I remember conversation coming up about this over at energetic forums in an article shared in post #418. I believe it's come up more than a few times in the second half of the thread. I kind of glossed over the posts about prions, finding them rather technical. I don't remember more specifically which pages, maybe you came across a similar article last year.

Beef is becoming very expensive, usually over 6 dollars a pound in most of my local grocery stores. Chicken and pork have also increased but not as much as beef. I wish they would recycle used plastics more often into fuel instead using corn for that.

edit on 23-10-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: clarity and technical issues

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We used to buy a pig for a buck a pound hanging weight, the pigs all dressed out weighed about a hundred ten to a hundred twenty pounds...there is little waste from pigs so we got the pig all processed and ham, bacon, and pork hocks smoked for about two fifteen a pound packaged weight. Did that for about three years till my friend gave up growing pigs. The pigs grazed in the fenced in field and he fed them better quality feed from the coop, so it was more expensive than in the stores for pork overall, but the pork and products were great. The pork sausages were really tasty. The bacon and hams were excellent too.

The last one we got was about ten years ago or more. I never did find another supplier, but I bet that the price has gone up now since the feed has gone up a lot. My friend had a big garden and the pigs loved getting the plants after harvest and all the scraps from the garden. He and his wife died this summer, that's a bummer. I used to go to his farm and help to process turkeys, my pay for two days work was one fresh and one smoked turkey...boy his turkeys were delicious. If you figured what I spent in gas...almost forty miles away to his farm...I think I would have been way better off buying a couple of frozen turkeys from the store...but my granddaughter did experience cleaning turkeys....she says it is good knowledge, but she hopes she never has to use that knowledge in the future. I believe she may need that knowledge and the knowledge I gave her on fishing and cleaning fish too.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

There is an intentional drive to reduce Food Production in almost every Western county. The Europeans are pretty much "banning farms" in the name of climate and they also cannot afford to process, freeze, or can anything because of the increased energy cost.

The US and Canada WEF collaborators are trying to do the same thing here.

This is an intentionally man-made famine.

denmark.

ban chem fertilizers!

Canada is banning firearms as fast as they can. I suspect if the Democrats are able to cheat their way into a majority in 22 or 24 that they WILL ban self defense tools here as well to ensure you uppity peasants are under control.

top topics

join