It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some movement with the government about UAP UFO USO investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think those who saw the hearings in congress about the UFO task force walked away with a feeling of a big nothing burger. Well now there is a bill that directs NSA,CIA, and others to actually investigate and report back to a central hub. One thing of interest is the part about a whistle blower law that basically says you can come forward and report without the fear of a 25,000 dollar fine and making big rocks into little rock at some fed garden spot like Leavenworth; in other words the NDA does not apply to this subject. youtu.be...

I suppose it is better than nothing but my faith in some of the departments actually obeying any law no matter who writes it is not high on my belief meter but alas, time will tell I hope.
edit on 727rdk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Let's see..I give this [ stops to calculate odds ] yep, just as I thought. A snowballs' chance in hell. These are the folks who have been lying to us for a very long time and I don't see them having a sudden change of heart.

"Report back to a central hub ". They may as well say 'dumped in a black hole " and any "whistleblowers" will leak exactly what they're told to leak. Every hour long press conference they've held to reveal new information could be summed up in 5 seconds. "We don't know ".

I wish it were different, but past experience says they'll lie every time.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

These are the folks who have been lying to us for a very long time and I don't see them having a sudden change of heart.

Bingo Dave.

Also some interesting points raised in this vid about specific agendas behind the 'UAP Hearings'.. and how the CIA and DHS want to make UFO research illegal.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I suppose some movement on this subject with the agencies named is better than nothing, but I imagine we'll get a lot of rubbish reports to start with before anything of substance, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I do see a problem with this. For years they did not want to talk about this stuff. Now they are ready to talk about it. My trust in the Government's reasoning, right now, about doing just about anything is extremely low. So, if they are coming out with it, what’s in it for them? Stopping all elections, so they can put a stop to all the big bad aliens??? Now “That!” I would not put past them.
edit on 23-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
little green men from Mars? Come on folks, don't fall for all this hogwash. It's all swamp gas and Venus. You don't want to be that crazy person we all laugh at, do you?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There are NO SPACECRAFT COMING TO MOTHER EARTH till only unborn children are left in the dust and then life starts all over with dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Man, I keep saying it.

Disclosure will be used to control the population.

It will not be real.

Seriously, Covid 2.0 on steroids.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

"Report back to a central hub”

Hey wasn’t there a Central Hub in the past….but off world?

Moonbase Alpha and SHADO Moon Base…..

Why are we triplicating yet another Central Hub???

Jus blowing Taxpayers money again, I suppose.

🥴

👽
edit on 23-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

You are right its not disclosure, it's the hint of a possible disclosure, a titillation to keep everyone's eye's off the ball.

Whatever they're planning it's likely ten steps ahead of current events.

edit on 23 10 2022 by QueensOwnHighlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just a way to subtly prep us all for Project Blue Beam.

100 percent fake.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Here's a good thread about USO's mate.

USO Research

Definitely a very serious phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Oh, I am not saying if it is real or not real. To tell you the truth, I lean more toward real, since there are so many planets out there, and more being found each day. It would rather be a naïve and a bit narcissistic to believe that our little planet is the only one in the vast universe that have figured out a way to evolve.

But I still believe that TPTB are going to use everything in their power to use this revelation to their advantage.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

WTF are you on about?

No-one really knows about UFO origin but there are plenty of opinions out there involving extraterrestrials, metaterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, cryptoterrestrials etc.

Just to disregard all the evidence due to the ETH prejudice is extremely silly (and ignorant) in my humble opinion.

Personally am pretty fond of the CTH.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I like this ufo podcast warrior: he's intelligent, serious, and has a good site.

But the US government has studied the phenomenon many times and has concluded two things: one, we don’t have the technology to find out what it is, and number two, they are not a threat, at least not yet.

And there is no proof the government has alien bodies, saucer wrecks, and is keeping some secret from us save mundane security stuff.

Though it may be such things exist, But certain knowledge of that beyond stories about Jackie Gleason and Nixon ogling alien bodies in dark hangers and Ike cavorting with little aliens at an airport and other lore of contact is not proof, IMO.

So, it's likely nothing to disclose.

But it is good they stop persecuting witnesses to UFOs.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12 god, how I would love to have a look at the ONI files, who knows what wonders are lurking in our oceans.

top topics

join