It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC School District Forfeits All Games Against Rival Team after Trans Player Injured Female

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's not my preference to see men's programs cut to provide for women, but that's how schools did it. Maybe you should ask them why it was done that way rather than simply add. Not all, but some of those schools make a mint off some of their programs and could theoretically provide.

Much like public education where the upper administration drives around in fancy cars and goes on junkets while the students go to crumbling buildings and barely have textbooks, it makes you wonder where the priorities are.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm having a really hard time identifying as someone that cares about trans "rights".

Stop hurting people. Stop using unfair advantages.

If you feel oppressed, guess what, life sucks. You're entitled to as much life sucking as everyone else. The only thing that is truly equal is that we're here for a little while, then we're not.

Whatever happens in the middle should be you trying to succeed WITHOUT impeding anyone else.

If you think climbing the ladder of life, involves you pushing someone else down it, then you're an idiot. Climb on your own.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know why they did it. We're seeing the results now.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

You had it right the first time.

Trendy, at least for some--maybe most, as I don't pretend to know--it is. A fashion trend, if you will. Strange one albeit.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Ironic, isn't it??

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: network dude

I find this ironic. For years Title IX has been used against men. There are those who believe that men are NOT covered by Title IX. Now that Title IX is being used against women, we hear all of this. I've seen articles by women who have gloated over Title IX's use against men. These same women are now screaming bloody murder now that it is being used against women.

I haven't seen one of those women speak a word against it. It is the current class of young women speaking up if there is any other than parents of the victims.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join