It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be with you for a few more hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

That’s well said!

But personally I’d take the liberty of reframing it a little to encompass a broader picture. One that reveals the players always keeping themselves just out of frame; the rich, the elite and the plain mad throughout history playing war on their chessboards.

They move their pawns ever forward, sending men to fight to preserve and increase their own personal treasure. When those pawns return they see little of the spoils they’ve died for, while their masters have increased their dominion.

This has been happening long before and after the wests small victory in ‘89. The war the elite waged before and after that never really ended - the battle for hearts, minds and emerging markets - has waged on.

I agree that the west’s ongoing covert activities has brought us to this situation and that perhaps on that chessboard it was the move Putin had been presented with - the alternative being Mate in the foreseeable future.

But you know what? Us pawns are always paying the price to protect the king’s fragile fiefdoms, but if we removed our own elites who stand on the back rows, keeping themselves as clear from the carnage as possible, we’d find this sh!tty game of death no longer had to be played.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Easy to follow your conscience when you don’t have a gun to your head.

I deliberately displayed restraint in my previous post. However, I have posted my views on Russia's war in Ukraine elsewhere on the boards, including the likelihood of Fragging incidents among the current wave of Russian conscripts destined for Ukraine.

But if he gets any chance to preserve the lives of women and children I hope he can do that without sacrificing his own.

Nicely said.
edit on 23-10-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

This has been happening long before and after the wests small victory in ‘89

Indeed and thanks to people like Brzezinski who went to the Middle East/Afghanistan teaming up with Jihadists to overthrow the Russians/USSR in a guerrilla warfare.

They thought that the same agenda/tactic would work again in Syria, by overthrowing the Syrian gov. Instated the opposite happened.
To Russia what the NATO/US is doing in Eastern Europe is no different to what the Fascists did with their operation barbarossa.

That small victory in 89 and formation of Boris Yeltsin is what led us to hardliners, to such people like Putin. The Boris Yeltsin Russian gov tried to steal the resources out of Russia to American investors and companies.

That policy making millions of Russians homelessness and some struggled to survive. While the Russian ecmocny tanked under Boris Yeltsin.

Russia under Boris Yeltsin for those Russians was weak on the international scene.

Until the chechen war.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That’s a good history lesson and no doubt all part of the map that brought here. But I’m not taking Russia’s side over the west. I believe these tribal positions are the very way our masters manipulate us on both sides of the board.

I take the side of the pawns against their masters -the kings, the queens and moreover, more meta, the players sat above the boards looking down at their little competition. In my view the fundamental conflict from the first hierarchies in our species has been the class war; between the pawns and those perched above moving the pieces to their death in service of these chess masters vanity. Everything else is a distraction and in service of these hierarchies.

The US - the ‘west’ - has caused much unnecessary death, as has Putin, Stalin, the British empire and every empire ad infinitum, like the turtles that go all the way down with the universe on their back.

So let’s not pretend that Putin et al haven’t done their fair share of dirty deeds - that they wouldn’t pull the exact same moves the US et al has if the tables were turned. Let’s not fall for the distraction of bigging up the east and slagging off the west! Let’s slag off the frakkers on both sides making us pawns fight each other.

edit on 23-10-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Good luck. Hope you don't commit any atrocities, or see things that make you hollow-eyed for the rest of your life. Remember, it's not a cowardly act to give yourself up when you are fighting for a broken cause.

Atrocities? What do you call shooting people, or blowing them to pieces? What do you think happens in war exactly?

All warfare is a broken cause, ordinary people, the ones doing the actual fighting and dying gain nothing from it.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Try killing bunch of commanders before stealing a BMP and heading west to surrender.
That would be my plan

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Spoken like a true backstabber, you should be in politics if you aren’t already, one of Epstein’s pals maybe?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

it's the only moral thing to do. You are not paying attention obviously

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Killing is not a moral thing to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Dude is mechanized infantry. Decent chance he is already dead.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: darkbake

Are you headed to fight in Ukraine? I heard that the Russian forces are a mess with no equipment and they are getting slaughtered.

You eat up the Western propaganda just the way they want you too, congratulations

Oh yeah, it’s just western propaganda… Russia is obviously actually kicking arse over there.

That’s why they’re conscripting 45 year old citizens with no military experience, right? His probably on his way to the frontlines as we speak, after 2 weeks training.

Save your BS for a different thread...

Has the media you subscribed to really dehumanized you to a level where you see the OP as a Russian first and a human second?

I bet you hate Trump supporters too...

You are so propagandized you can't even acknowledge what the OP is going through. You'd rather regurgitating MSM propaganda here than have a human moment for one second. The way you talk makes me hope your country has to start a draft then makes you go fight in this pointless war you are fanning the flames of. Perhaps then you will gain some perspective...

Op should surrender and not take part in Putins terrorism.
Once he picks up a rifle and fires a shot, he is an orc, cannon fodder. The smart and brave move is to surrender.
He is not fighting for his country, only Putin.

Ffs I can’t believe the patronising advice people give from the safety of their laptops.

If you’ve been shoved into a 21st century combat zone with drones dropping on you out of the sky, snipers waiting for you to reveal a body part and a whole nation baying for your blood and you’ve managed to stay alive while surrendering to the enemy in that chaos, then my apologies, I guess you do in fact have a right to be giving this half-@rsed advice

My worthless advice to the OP… I suggest that unless a safe opportunity presents itself, then do not wonder out from cover, hands raised shouting ‘don’t shoot, I surrender’, praying that someone from the enemy, or your own side doesn’t put a bullet in your head.

Without said experience, then get real and stop giving advice you’ve never had to follow. He’s headed into the real thing, not a cozy little forum.

Ok.
Thanks for the advice, from the coziness of your laptop.

OP. Surrender as soon as you have the opportunity.
Ukraine has provided instructions online and on flyers on how to arrange a surrender (as I have mentioned before).

Instructions here:
visitukraine.today...

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Killing is not a moral thing to do.

Then no war is moral.
I see why you may feel bad about killing anyone before trying to escape
but the daily reality over there is probably unimaginable for you.
A conscript can be shot for just running back from the front line.
Those would be senior killers anyway. Commanders responsible for hundreds or thousands of deaths and injuries. Once you acknowledge that your side is doing wrong things, forcing you to do wrong things then it makes sense IMO. Of course it may not be necessary. And it could mean a suicide instead of a successful escape

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Beans4breakfast

Oh, so he left already.
Maybe he'll log in from somewhere. I would. Social media is important for morale.
The urge to share stuff is strong these days. It always was but you had to write a book afterwards

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Got any kills ?

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: Spacespider

Got any kills ?

Classy question indeed there. No messing around, right for the jugular.

Yep, sad state of affairs for whomever regards that as a question that should ever be asked

Touche

edit on 23-10-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Unfortunately I was led into two combat tours.
These people telling you to surrender are
complete fools. They naive assume your
surrender will not get you a bullet to
the back of the head from your Russian
comrades or from a Ukrainian soldier.

Here's my advice ..Do what's necessary
to survive.
edit on 10/24/2022 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/24/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I agree that the west’s ongoing covert activities has brought us to this situation and that perhaps on that chessboard it was the move Putin had been presented with - the alternative being Mate in the foreseeable future.

But you know what? Us pawns are always paying the price to protect the king’s fragile fiefdoms, but if we removed our own elites who stand on the back rows, keeping themselves as clear from the carnage as possible, we’d find this sh!tty game of death no longer had to be played.

How do we now remove the elites. Totally agree the world will be better for letting the pawns take control. Most of us want a nice life, a beer, a bit of music etc, we don't want to kill our fellow human beings. It's insane crazy. Yet TPTB never had more security than today. I can't imagine overthrowing the system like they did in the days of old. Too much technology to keep us in check. Too many loyal folks in the security services. Too many people embedded in the system who feed off the top of the pyramid and will vote the system into power time after time. I honestly believe it will take something epic like a ufo invasion or nuclear war or something we can't conceive of right now to enable enough people to gain the strength, or desperation for the system to be changed. Until then well, the same old same
edit on 24-10-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: darkbake

Are you headed to fight in Ukraine? I heard that the Russian forces are a mess with no equipment and they are getting slaughtered.

You eat up the Western propaganda just the way they want you too, congratulations

Oh yeah, it’s just western propaganda… Russia is obviously actually kicking arse over there.

That’s why they’re conscripting 45 year old citizens with no military experience, right? His probably on his way to the frontlines as we speak, after 2 weeks training.

Save your BS for a different thread...

Has the media you subscribed to really dehumanized you to a level where you see the OP as a Russian first and a human second?

I bet you hate Trump supporters too...

You are so propagandized you can't even acknowledge what the OP is going through. You'd rather regurgitating MSM propaganda here than have a human moment for one second. The way you talk makes me hope your country has to start a draft then makes you go fight in this pointless war you are fanning the flames of. Perhaps then you will gain some perspective...

Op should surrender and not take part in Putins terrorism.
Once he picks up a rifle and fires a shot, he is an orc, cannon fodder. The smart and brave move is to surrender.
He is not fighting for his country, only Putin.

Ffs I can’t believe the patronising advice people give from the safety of their laptops.

If you’ve been shoved into a 21st century combat zone with drones dropping on you out of the sky, snipers waiting for you to reveal a body part and a whole nation baying for your blood and you’ve managed to stay alive while surrendering to the enemy in that chaos, then my apologies, I guess you do in fact have a right to be giving this half-@rsed advice

My worthless advice to the OP… I suggest that unless a safe opportunity presents itself, then do not wonder out from cover, hands raised shouting ‘don’t shoot, I surrender’, praying that someone from the enemy, or your own side doesn’t put a bullet in your head.

Without said experience, then get real and stop giving advice you’ve never had to follow. He’s headed into the real thing, not a cozy little forum.

Ok.
Thanks for the advice, from the coziness of your laptop.

Not sure what the point is made throwing that statement back at me!

When someone's forced onto a battlefield, given a gun, and faces death from the enemy, or perhaps even death from their own if they refuse to fire back, then i think calling those poor frakkers 'Orcs', if they fire back is naive and alienating. If you want to win hearts and minds then that's not the way.

Have you been in that position - forced to fight in a war, or even fault in a war you wanted to fight? I haven't, which i why i'm not about to make sweeping judgements regarding the humanity of the conscripts. There's a big difference between shooting back at combatants shooting at you and shooting at innocents; a difference that imagine is sometimes very difficult to discern. Knowingly shooting at innocents would certainly make you despicable. Shooting at combatants who are shooting at you for fear of your life makes you human, not orc.

I hope they can find the surrender instructions you posted and that they work in the real world; that at least gives those that wish not to fight a lead to pursue and find out how realistic it is to follow.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
How do we now remove the elites.

Great question that i wish i had a good answer for. But i'm afraid i haven't. However, there is a law that supersedes all laws, including those of tptb, which ensures that their control of the wealth and recourses will end...eventually

Entropy! No matter how secure our shackles, one day the will indeed rust and fall apart. Everything does!

That's not particularly helpful or practical, but alas it's the best i can offer. My droning on earlier about pawns, players and the class war is equally less of a call to arms than it is a philosophy that helps me, us all, to remember who the real villains are. Maybe we can't overthrow the frakkers, but the more folk that see the manipulations their medias employ to turn us all against one another, to divide and conquer, then the more we nullify the elite's greatest weapon.

Maybe ATS is a tiny part of that (i hope)

Posting videos like these on ATS is just preaching to the converted, but i guess you can't have too much truth:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

John Pilger spreads pro-Russia narrative , and Kremlin knows how to use known journalist for propaganda purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join