It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll be with you for a few more hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: turretless

Got any kills ?

Classy question indeed there. No messing around, right for the jugular.

edit on 21-10-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I am pleased to read that you are safe and not heading for the war in Ukraine. But if that situation changes, follow your conscience and consider the future of your country.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Are you headed to fight in Ukraine? I heard that the Russian forces are a mess with no equipment and they are getting slaughtered.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I wish you no harm and a safe return.
You are a decent and honourable man and you have been a good ATS member since you joined.

But the very fact that at 45 years old and with no previously military experience you have effectively been press ganged into going to fight in a war in a foreign land against people you once considered brothers for no purpose whatsoever just shows how insane this whole situation is.

War can do strange things to a person....I sincerely hope you come home in one piece, both physically and mentally and with a clean conscience.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Are you headed to fight in Ukraine? I heard that the Russian forces are a mess with no equipment and they are getting slaughtered.

You eat up the Western propaganda just the way they want you too, congratulations

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is about survival !

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Keep your head down. Arses can be stitched back together and already have a fully functioning hole in them without detriment to the owner.

If you feel it's time to run. Run. Trust your instincts.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

You eat up the Western propaganda just the way they want you too, congratulations

Oh yeah, it’s just western propaganda… Russia is obviously actually kicking arse over there.

That’s why they’re conscripting 45 year old citizens with no military experience, right? His probably on his way to the frontlines as we speak, after 2 weeks training.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
a reply to: Kenzo

I'm glad to see you again too.

Wonderful to hear from you and know you are ok for now!

It is horrible you are being forced to do this, I feel for you and hope you make it through everything alive and well.

I wish someone would put an end to this and all wars, this one in particular is so useless and you are being forced to participate, I'm sad for you.

edit on 10/22/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dont shoot your buddies when they try to surrender. They didnt choose to fight.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Logged in just to wish you good luck.

Храни тебя бог!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
PRAYERS OF PEACE AND SAFE TRAVELS FOR YOU AND YOUR SOUL! Come back safe!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is a French MRE.
These are being supplied to Ukraine.
It’s a combat ration.

Maybe you can find someone who will share.
When you become brave enough to open your eyes, and see
the egomaniac who sent you there, for what he is.
Don’t die for Putin.
edit on 22-10-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Oh yeah, it’s just western propaganda… Russia is obviously actually kicking arse over there.

That’s why they’re conscripting 45 year old citizens with no military experience, right? His probably on his way to the frontlines as we speak, after 2 weeks training.

Save your BS for a different thread...

Has the media you subscribed to really dehumanized you to a level where you see the OP as a Russian first and a human second?

I bet you hate Trump supporters too...

You are so propagandized you can't even acknowledge what the OP is going through. You'd rather regurgitating MSM propaganda here than have a human moment for one second. The way you talk makes me hope your country has to start a draft then makes you go fight in this pointless war you are fanning the flames of. Perhaps then you will gain some perspective...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Has the media you subscribed to really dehumanized you to a level where you see the OP as a Russian first and a human second?

You are so propagandized you can't even acknowledge what the OP is going through. You'd rather regurgitating MSM propaganda here than have a human moment for one second. The way you talk makes me hope your country has to start a draft then makes you go fight in this pointless war you are fanning the flames of. Perhaps then you will gain some perspective...

Op should surrender and not take part in Putins terrorism.
Once he picks up a rifle and fires a shot, he is an orc, cannon fodder. The smart and brave move is to surrender.
He is not fighting for his country, only Putin.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You are so propagandized you can't even acknowledge what the OP is going through. You'd rather regurgitating MSM propaganda here than have a human moment for one second.

Where did he say ANYTHING like this in this post?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Stay as safe as possible Turretless
and pray to our united protector Mr J-sus Forget the demonisers............... I as a Brit acknowledge that your country has been under attack relentlessly for at least 150'ish years and totally understand the snap back from Putin in confronting the current attack on your interests. To put it bluntly...................... The 'west' has taken the piss with the region known as the Former Soviet Union since 1991 and I completely understand Moscow's reaction to this. Russian's have their sense of pride...................... Holy smoke it's amazing you didn't strike back in Ukraine until now. Fight for your nation, you are doing the right thing. Many 'Westerners' are brainwashed by the MSM. Not me
Stay safe Turretless fight like your amazing ancestors did in 1944/1945 and you will win your nations battle with outside influences that will shackle Russia to the global bull# system of enslavement

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Got any kills ?

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Got any kills ?

Classy question indeed there. No messing around, right for the jugular.

Yep, sad state of affairs for whomever regards that as a question that should ever be asked
edit on 23-10-2022 by McGinty because: Added original post I’m referring to so I don’t insult the wrong person

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

I am pleased to read that you are safe and not heading for the war in Ukraine. But if that situation changes, follow your conscience and consider the future of your country.

Easy to follow your conscience when you don’t have a gun to your head. But if he gets any chance to preserve the lives of women and children I hope he can do that without sacrificing his own. What a frakked up species!

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: JAY1980

Op should surrender and not take part in Putins terrorism.
Once he picks up a rifle and fires a shot, he is an orc, cannon fodder. The smart and brave move is to surrender.
He is not fighting for his country, only Putin.

Ffs I can’t believe the patronising advice people give from the safety of their laptops.

If you’ve been shoved into a 21st century combat zone with drones dropping on you out of the sky, snipers waiting for you to reveal a body part and a whole nation baying for your blood and you’ve managed to stay alive while surrendering to the enemy in that chaos, then my apologies, I guess you do in fact have a right to be giving this half-@rsed advice

My worthless advice to the OP… I suggest that unless a safe opportunity presents itself, then do not wonder out from cover, hands raised shouting ‘don’t shoot, I surrender’, praying that someone from the enemy, or your own side doesn’t put a bullet in your head.

Without said experience, then get real and stop giving advice you’ve never had to follow. He’s headed into the real thing, not a cozy little forum.

edit on 23-10-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join