It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want an Iranian Regime Change The Syrian Proxy War/Regime Change Has Failed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Simply put they want an Regime Change in Iran not in reality the protests are over hijab dress.
Considering the strict morality police also exists in Saudi Arabia. Where women are forced to comply with the strictest of all cover dress.

all of the body is considered awrah except for the hands and eyes

What is one thing clear from most Mainstream News Media on the matter of Iran. Is that the message is clear. The Protests in Iran arent really just about hijab.

Its about bringing a regime change to Iran.
No matter how long or slow it takes that is the message.

What happens next is unclear, but the situation is not tenable, and change is coming, fast or slow. So what should Western democracies be doing to help the protesters? And what happens if they succeed?

The so called Western democracies nations are already helping even as far by helping the MEK as seen with the Trump admin. When both US political parties came to Pairs in France while using American tax payers money.

Declared the MEK the official Iranian opposition.

Despite the Regime Change, Proxy War that failed in Syria they are gunning towards on Iran.

Following through the statements of General Wesley Clark Seven countries in Seven Years.

The American Tax Payer's Money at work.
Terrorists, cultists – or champions of Iranian democracy? The wild wild story of the MEK

There were already calls for a regime change agaisnt Iran four years ago. Such statements were also said by Rudy Giuliani while attending the MEK rally in France.

When the US politicians were attending the rally in France many media outlets had zero news coverage on the MEK rally in Paris, France it was mostly a media blackout.

Rudy Giuliani calls for Iran regime change at rally linked to extreme group

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Eventually you even had Giuliani who did admit that the protests are being orchestrated from the outside..

Giuliani suggested that the current wave of protests in Iran was being orchestrated from outside.

“Those protests are not happening spontaneously,” Giuliani said. “They are happening because of many of our people in Albania [which hosts an MeK compound] and many of our people here and throughout out the world.”

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Pretty sure that the Iranian school girls risking their lives to protest about this disgusting regime might have a different opinion.

Or do you think all this repression and fundamentalism is to be waved away cos - America: Bad?

Apparently so.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The US wants to bring equality to the women of Iran....like they did in Afghanistan? Okay.......

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Pretty sure that the Iranian school girls risking their lives to protest about this disgusting regime might have a different opinion.
There are women in Saudi Arabia who are beaten, arrested. Young Girls forced to obey the most strictest rule when i comes to the consideration of Islamic dress codes.

You wont find a single MSM outlet complaining or demanding calls for "Regime Change Protests for Women Rights"

Young Woman Who Fled Saudi Arabia Arrives In Canada As Refugee

The Trump admin couldn't care less about women rights let alone about this young woman who fled Saudi Arabia for her life.

Not a single supposed Democratic Euporean Nation Granted this brave young lady asylum.

But lets focus on Iran because Iran is assisting Russia on Ukraine right or because they are in Syria?

edit on 19-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Or do you think all this repression and fundamentalism

When it comes to this so called Radical Islamic fundamentalism, repression you dont seem to mind when its other the gulf states like Saudi Arabia are doing the same.

When considering they have most of the strictest of dress code rules.

Than again i suppose if they are hosting American bases and serve the American interests like hosting bush family among others i suppose no criticism is not to be expected on them.
edit on 19-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You suppose a lot of things because it suits your bias.

So called fundamentalism?

Killing young girls for wearing their hijab wrong?

So called, my foot.

As for what you "suppose" I might think about the Saudis, I'm a Brit and don't give a stuff about US interests.

Criticism?

I'll give you criticism.

Saudis were responsible for 9/11 and in my book instead of going into Afghan, we should have done Saudi Arabia.

Put that in your confirmation bias pipe, and smoke it.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The US wants to bring equality to the women of Iran....like they did in Afghanistan? Okay.......

Quite right. It's all about politics and what they can get out of it for themselves, and they don't give a damn about the rights of women, or anyone. Anywhere in the world. All of our rights are being flushed down the toilet and will cease to exist when the WEF takes over. I suspect that this is the true reason why they want a regime change, because Iran are not on board yet. It's a pity that these girls who are standing up for their rights are being used as pawns, they deserve better especially as they have the guts to actually stand up against tyranny. Unlike us here in the west.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
suggesting they are JUST protesting about the Hijab is extremely short sighted and frankly insulting

Women are being KILLED and have been for decades now if they dont dress right, but its not just this

The whole of Iran are sick and tired of the heavy handed mullahs period

They want the pre 1970s iran back

And I dont blame them

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Indeed.

But certain folk have a blind hatred of the West to the extent that this blinds them to evil like this.

It's just wrong and sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Indeed.

But certain folk have a blind hatred of the West to the extent that this blinds them to evil like this.

It's just wrong and sad.

I totally agree

and I would point to the fact that hardly ANYONE in the west are covering the Iranian OR the French protest because it goes against the narrative, which , I believe, is being fully implemented by the WEF and their agenda

Regular people 100s of thousands in protest, and not a BIT of it on the news

Ive always tried to be middle of the road, ive taken flack by both sides here on ATS, the further all this goes along, I believe the more in line people like YOU and I and others will come together more on stuff like this.

As ive said years ago, people dont have to be heroes, they just have to refuse to go off the cliff with the rest of society!

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Agree, but here in the UK, both are all over the news.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Agree, but here in the UK, both are all over the news.

Well thers that at least, I really wish it were here, i usually get my news from several different news sources as well

Im really really worried about you guys this winter with food and heat, I have a lot of friends on that side of the pond many from this site as well.

Do you have a backup plan?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Loads of logs!

Food is fine.

If booze runs out, will be riots!

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Loads of logs!

Food is fine.

If booze runs out, will be riots!

LMAO Sounds like up here in Idaho as well, we have a TON of lumber I cut last year and a fireplace so we should be ok, but I didnt stock up on Booze lmao should have included that more in my food stores

If the worlds gonna end might as well make it a party

Stay safe my friend, much love from my side of the pond

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Let Israel Finally Nuke them Already , you know Iran is just Itching to do the Same....

new topics

top topics

join