It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - Should 'Covid vax' makers be protected from liability?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Whether you 'approve' of the Covid 'vaccines' or not - this should 'matter' to you:

The CDC "Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)" begins a two day meeting tomorrow, October 19...

...during which, they will likely vote to add Covid vaccination to the official CDC "Childhood Vaccination Schedule".

This is something the vaccine manufacturers are very 'invested in', because:

If you get put on the CDC childhood vaccine schedule, it means:

1. Liability protection forever for not just the vaccine for kids, but for the adult vaccine as well

2. All states require vaccination in order to attend public school. Many tie their list to the CDC list or a subset thereof. So getting on the list is a key step to being mandated in many states.

The link below is to a newsletter article (with research links), which outlines the details and also has a link to the ACIP meeting notice -
- where you can post comments to register your opinion on the matter.

LINK: Substack article re: ACIP

I know that many ATS members are of the opinion that the Covid shots are more beneficial than harmful, but even so, we are all aware that some people really have been injured by these jabs (the VAERS has proof of that)...

...So, one thing I feel sure we all can agree on, is that 'no' vaccine manufacturer should be utterly, permanently protected from liability for damage done by their product.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You beat me to it! Last I checked the Covid Vax isnt even approved just authorized! Also noticed they are allowing children 6 months old or older to be vaxxed by Moderna and Pfizer's MRNA vax. Nevermind this entire vaccine has caused more adverse reactions then all other vaccines combined. The MMR vax alone put my daughter into almost a Autistic state for a month after that round of shots. Media of course is MIA! This world is going to hell! a reply to: lostgirl

edit on 18-10-2022 by sirlancelot because: added

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I agree with you. No one should be given permanent blanket immunity for anything.

I can see -- perhaps! -- limited immunity for a limited time period for emergency purposes.

But even then, only sparingly.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They've already banned it for children in a bunch of countries so the CDC attempts to put it on the childhood schedule in the US. Sounds about right in clown world.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I know that many ATS members are of the opinion that the Covid shots are more beneficial than harmful

I don't think "many" is an accurate statement..at all

This garbage has gotten to the point I am turning into an anti vaxxer and am scared to get my kid normal vaccines.
The more I read about The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, the more I feel like the fear is warranted.

There are some good comments on the comment page already, but only 300ish so far.
Everyone needs to click and comment and make the link viral.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My well thought out, reasoned and articulate answer to your question...

No.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There should be ZERO protection for the companies. They must be accountable to law. The companies and their shareholders must be accountable.

There are two different types of accountability: They are the LAW and also MOB JUSTICE. If you don't have one, with a little patience, you will surely have the other.

So, it is better to have lawful accountability applied to anything that potentially can harm a human being, especially when someone like Warren Buffet is making BILLIONS from his investments in vaccines.

www.oxfam.org...

Ten richest men double their fortunes in pandemic while incomes of 99 percent of humanity fall Published: 17th January 2022 New billionaire minted every 26 hours, as inequality contributes to the death of one person every four seconds The world’s ten richest men more than doubled their fortunes from $700 billion to $1.5 trillion —at a rate of $15,000 per second or $1.3 billion a day— during the first two years of a pandemic that has seen the incomes of 99 percent of humanity fall and over 160 million more people forced into poverty. “If these ten men were to lose 99.999 percent of their wealth tomorrow, they would still be richer than 99 percent of all the people on this planet,” said Oxfam International’s Executive Director Gabriela Bucher. “They now have six times more wealth than the poorest 3.1 billion people.”

Warren Buffet is making money every time any of us in the West is pricked by the needles. What "pricks" we have become.

I had the vaccine shots twice. My health has not felt as good since and I have had weird things happen that never happened in my life before. They were not tested properly. If they are found to be harmful then Warren and all involved need to be in the courtroom and before the senators, congress members and you the people.

I will never let another needle near me. They lied to me. They said two shots and all done. Now they are offering them continually on my phone. It is a RACKET!

This deception is crazy. It has gone on long enough. Your post is so gentle. It makes me sad because you are like a lamb and they are such slaughterers. Take good care. Stay awake and alert to this world of shadows.

Ohhh, Warren is such a good philanthropist giving Bill Gates money for his foundation, a few billion out of all the billions he made and Billy Boy will invest it in...you guessed it...THE VACCINE INDUSTRY!

edit on 18-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yes, the author mentions the vax is only "authorized", but as he says, "since when has that stopped them?"

Just want to include, in case anyone's interested:

Here's a published, peer reviewed study out of Japan, detailing a case of a 'Pfizer vaccinated' patient with persistent skin lesions -
- not only evidence the 'vaccine' was the cause, but also proving:

Skin cells and subcutaneous tissue manifested 'Vaccine induced Spike Protein' three months after the jab!

LINK
edit on 18-10-2022 by lostgirl because: forgot link

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If firearm manufacturers can be held liable then so should big pharma.

At least the firearm manufacturer’s product works as intended.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"URGENT - Should 'Covid vax' makers be protected from liability?!?"

HELL NO!

We should sue them to within an inch of their lives.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: sirlancelot

Yes, the author mentions the vax is only "authorized", but as he says, "since when has that stopped them?"

Just want to include, in case anyone's interested:

Here's a published, peer reviewed study out of Japan, detailing a case of a 'Pfizer vaccinated' patient with persistent skin lesions -
- not only evidence the 'vaccine' was the cause, but also proving:

Skin cells and subcutaneous tissue manifested 'Vaccine induced Spike Protein' three months after the jab!

LINK

This happens when some people are on some type of medication. A reaction ( toxic) which I've posted before about. Its a red skin rash, if you go to the grocery store and see how many clerks have this rash, you'll know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Difference is those medications arent mandated to keep your job or go to school in most cases! a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
At this meeting everybody has the floor for 30-80 minutes, then it onpens for public comment for 20 minutes before voting.

It's a done deal; thy're ready to start loading the trains.

When it's added- and it will be- to the childhood vaccine schedule thy're going to have to get really creative coming up with a 'new, mysterious' childhood disease that causing children to die in record numbers. And the woke crowd will continue to champion the rhetoric.

Heck; they may not even have to make anything up; we've imported diseases that were once irradicated in the US via millions of unvetted 'immigrants' from third world countries.

I'm waiting for a plainload of people newly infected with Ebola to be gifted in return for that awesome plainload of pallets of cash. They promised to show their gratitude before 2022 comes to an end.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

YES leave them out of that 100%. It is Dr Fauci and his sycophants who we need to see arrested and charged. It is the ones who went on stage and lied to us from our Gov who should be held 100% accountable and charged with crimes against humanity even. Pharma bought your Congressman? That is on the Swamp critter in Congress for accepting the bribe.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

YES leave them out of that 100%. It is Dr Fauci and his sycophants who we need to see arrested and charged. It is the ones who went on stage and lied to us from our Gov who should be held 100% accountable and charged with crimes against humanity even. Pharma bought your Congressman? That is on the Swamp critter in Congress for accepting the bribe.

There are people who stood within a half mile of the capitol wearing a red hat on Jan 6th that have been tortured in prison for almost 2 years and still not charged with a crime. Meanwhile orphan torturing Fauci is knowingly committing mass genocide and he's out dancing around pretending like he's some sort of Saint.

I don't even think clown world quite captures it.
edit on 18-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No.

edit on 10/18/2022 by Klassified because: spacing

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No and I doubt anyone can offer up a reason as to yes

No company should be protected from liability

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There's been more than enough time and data for them to be fully accountable.

If they can double the price they can take the full responsibility for the product.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Agreed.

This from a Clinical Negligence lawyer.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let's start with the fraud investigations and prosecutions. Then maybe later we can discuss the appropriateness of immunity from liability when there are no mandates and FULL testing and adverse effects disclosure.

Sounds about right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join