It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice, strange request

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I don't know of a better place on the internet to post this request, so here goes.

I need to be speak with someone that has advanced knowledge and experience of the following subjects.

It has to do with karman, karma, synchronicity and basically being able to receive and interpret 'what it is 'the universe is trying to tell me on a personal level'.

I can sense it, I am standing at a fork in the road.

There seems to be an urgency about it as I have become aware of it now.

I have had some encounters with strangers that were speaking to me without speaking to me directly as it was in a crowd setting and I was there not for the person delivering the message but for someone else.

This is entirely new to me as I am by nature heavily sceptical of such things and yet I cannot now deny my intuition as it hasn't failed me before.

Disclaimer: for more than a decade I have been on ATS and if I was reading this instead of writing it now I would have dismissed it as woo out of hand.

I won't go publicly into any details (sorry) but if anyone can point me in the right direction where I can speak with someone I would really appreciate it.

I guess this tops any other post I have ever made in weirdness factor but this is the only place I would be willing to ask such a thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Stress and worry are equivalent to resistance.

Relax, be aware, and trust. The rest will fall into place.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

As you know I'm one of those who believes in God, more specifically Jesus Christ.

I can't offer any advice without preaching, and I don't preach.

Good Luck with your search brother, it starts here for many...

ETA: by "here" I mean within your heart and mind, in the acceptance of a possibility of something bigger out there.

edit on 10/18/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I know it comes from the heart and pure of motive, so thank you regardless.

edit on 18-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Right now I'm focusing on my talents, and that helps a little bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Klassified

Right now I'm focusing on my talents, and that helps a little bit.

You will know what to do when the time comes if you are open to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

it sounds like an interesting experience, you probably knew at the time what to do, how to react but you resisted for some reason.
follow your instincts, i can only say this, my own instincts tend to relate to messages from music not from other people directly as you have described. do you tend to be empathic to some extent?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This has happened to me many times after i have found an easter egg.

Sometimes it can be pretty overwhelming, once i was alone with my old boss, doing inventory in a basement, the universe "possessed" my boss and he started talking about some pretty god darn weird stuff, i choose not to say exactly what but it had to do with the nature of our perceived reality.

Anyways, i bet there is not a single human being that has the answers you seek. Our brains really are not equipped to deal with this stuff.

Just make conscious decisions, and roll with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

These things are so personal and so individualized, it's hard to give you any hard and fast answers.

But it sounds to me like you're exactly where you are supposed to be, and doing exactly what you need to do, and all that you need to know and understand will come to you in its own time, when the time is right.

And when it does, you will know. You will recognize the information for what it is, and you'll know what to do with it. And when I say "information," that information can present itself in many different ways.

Have you considered some guided meditations? There are a bunch on youtube and audible and other platforms. Maybe check some out. See if any "speak" to you.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think Bodicea has the right of it. Time will tell. I had a similar conundrum which turned out to be an spontaneous Kundalini awakening. That was one hell of a ride as I didn't understand what was happening at first. Like you I came here for answers.
edit on 18-10-2022 by boomerdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I have no idea what you are looking for, but happiness is worth much more than money. Sharing that same feeling with others only brings more of it, exponentially. Keeping those things in mind has helped my decisions, and I hope will help yours.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What was the feeling when strangers were around you? Was it a good feeling or a bad feeling? To me, that is your body and maybe your heart telling you to continue (good feeling) or not to continue (bad feeling) what you were in the crowd for. If it seems urgent then it is something that needs to be addressed very quickly. Have a great day. Know that god loves you and your choice should be asked of god.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I have had some encounters with strangers that were speaking to me without speaking to me directly as it was in a crowd setting and I was there not for the person delivering the message but for someone else.

Have you watched the Cliff High video called "grappling?
At 16:35 in the video, he talks somewhat about how this works.

Cliff High Talks About the Workings of Karma
edit on 18-10-2022 by RavenSpeaks because: Correction

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I made an account to reply to you. I have been under the directives of this "mission" for about 12 years now. And since about 2017 I have been in hyper-mode because things are heating up so heavily. Ive been censored from everywhere on the internet for voicing the exact thing I am about to voice to you.

Karma is a fickle mistress. This word actually refers to (in a very simplified way) moral and behavioral debts ranging from one incarnation to the next. So were talking about thousands of years here most likely. Unless you are a newer soul to this experience. But you know all that already, right? Good.

Now what you might now know is that 'Dharma' is the nature of cause and effect within your life in the here and now. Does it matter what each are called, Dharma and Karma? Not really. Especially not in the current age we find ourselves in. What matters is how you approach the balance of your current life and the lives you have lived that brought you to this current dispensation, living within the current circumstances you are living within.

The fact that you are aware of these notions in the first place means that you are already on the path. And because you are on the path, the answers to your questions will come to you when you need answers. There is no higher authority that you need, necessarily. What you need to do is look inward and understand what you can do in the here and now to balance both scales. What you need to understand is that regardless of your "balance sheet", if you are here in the 2022 and know that you can effect your soul and the souls of those around you, it would be a shame not to magnify that ability you have found in yourself.

This notion I just ended that paragraph with is where the roots of Freemasonry reside. In that each individual applicant to freemasonic traditions is made aware of the roles we as individuals play in the Grand Game. This is the game that the hidden hand refers to. The harvest of souls. Which side do you venerate? Its not necessarily wrong to venerate one over the other. Again, what matters is you have an understanding of the possible roles than can be played. Whats important is that you make a choice and do whatever you can to live that choice in its fullest. What matters is you searching inward for an understanding on which exact role fits you the best.

For me and those like me it means spreading knowledge, living chastely, serving others, denying materialism as much as is not detrimental. For the other side it means to scatter knowledge to the wind, to stupefy, to idolize carnal acts, to manipulate the weak, and to use materialism as a tool to dismantle the unknowing.

Its not a hard choice, and the choice itself is the Game. Your karma is secondary to your choice in how to balance your karma using dharma. And if you feel that after 1000 lives you have done more good than bad, I would remind you that human nature was made in a way to make this karmic balancing act an impossible prospect.

In this day and age we are living in a time where this knowledge and these conscious decisions are more important than ever. You might even say that the value in your doing good and living morally in this particular era is worth more by magnitudes.

I implore you to understand you have been picked, chosen as a cohort to assist the masses. The 50.5% who must not stray from the power of benevolence and serving their fellow man and our creator; showing gratitude for giving us this ability day in and day out to practice patience and understanding with one another as we enrich our souls.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: urworstnitemear

Excellent response. Thank you.

I especially appreciate this:

Its not a hard choice, and the choice itself is the Game.

I've never thought of it in these terms, but it's perfect.

Thank you again!

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

welcome to ATS brother. great post.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Yes! I haven't watched him in ages, and only 2 or 3 times before. Today I watched the grappling video.

The terms I used in the OP comes directly from his video.

It's one of the many things I have been experiencing for a while now and it feels those terms have to do with what I'm experiencing.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kuhlmantg

It was not good.

But it always claims to come from a good place.

I received a final warning of sorts.

It was totally inappropriate for the type of event it was supposed to honor as well.

People felt disgusted by it, not just me.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I can see the sincerity behind your words, and I thank you for taking the time and effort to respond to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join