It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand American and English embalmers talk calimari clots.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That chlorine level seems very high.I wonder if . The sodium chloride is getting stripped down somehow, The sodium seems high as well. That would cause an electrolyte imbalance causing a few symptoms.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been running some rough calcs to see if there is normally enough tin in the human body to account for the high levels in the fibers. Turns out, that is something I cannot rule out.

Which got me to thinking (dangerous!)... we use tin in a LOT of applications, and many of these are in close contact with our food. Tin cans are pretty common, and while most today have a plastic coating, not all do and a wrinkle in the can can allow food to contact the tin directly. Tin is not easily absorbed by the digestive tract, but a tiny amount can be absorbed. That's why normal concentrations run from 0-0.39 ug/l instead of being fixed at 0 ug/l.

In other words, tin may not need to be present in the vaccines. Instead, it might be possible that the fibers are being caused by some other mechanism that simply allows the tin to attach to the fibers and allow them to continue to grow. That would explain why some people have greater instance of the fibers than others... it is entirely possible that the tin isn't the cause per se, but rather a contributing factor that already exists.

If this phenomenon were not dangerous to the profit margins of companies like Pfizer and Moderna, there would be scientists studying all kinds of potential chemical reactions in the immune and cardiovascular systems to figure out why these fibers form. But, alas, we must protect that profit margin at all costs!

I'm going to continue to work on this issue what I can. I love chemistry, but medical is not my personal forte.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
All we know…..is that, we don’t know.

There is a chemical cellular invasion going on within the human body, suspiciously pointing to the vaccines, but not definitively proven as a smoking gun….enough to make the worldwide main media’s.

There is a measure of sadness from me for those suffering and who have died of these fibrous clots.

I would say, that family and friends help to expose the amounts of death’s caused by these fibrous clots…..by insisting that post mortem blood tests be done on the deceased to confirm or deny the existence of these fibrous clots.

And if confirmed, then let the world know. Tell your families, friends, local, National governments, main media’s, etc..

Get this type of death numbers up and documented in such a way…..that publicly transparent research is forced to be conducted.

👽

edit on 28-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The coroner knows which side his bread is buttered, you disingenuous so-and-so...

If the coroner, a public servant, were to speak out, he would lose his job & his pension in a heartbeat. The undertakers are on a lower rung of the ladder, and so there is less punitive oversight of their observations. The powers that be obviously believe that most of them are scared into silence like all the rest, and that those who speak out will be disregarded because of the propaganda warfare which is being enabled by persons such as yourself. Everyone is scared to talk, only a few are daring to speak out. It's as plain as day, and anyone who claims they don't see it is either fooling themselves into a comfort of delusion, or they are utterly disingenuous, or they are scared stiff.

Get real folks.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Everyone's life is totally dependent on a constant supply of money, threaten to cut it off and you are stuffed. Talk about a good control system.If it goes digital lookout.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join