It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Well, in that case, go early. I went at 6:30 for the 2020 election and waited 10 minutes in line. If you can't be bothered to do that, understandable, you have the right to stay home and do nothing on election day as it's not compulsory; heck, I did that for years.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I have a sad premonition that the picnic that was 'January 6th' will be far overshadowed if corruption keeps having such a huge sway.

a reply to: carewemust

Don’t get me excited

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The argument is always “Too Long of Lines” and the answer is always “Open more polling locations.” Not a complex problem. I have voted in basketball courts, churches, fire house garages, school hallways, a college student union and a dance hall over the years. I know that libraries have been used before. You could probably set up a yurt in an empty lot if you needed something or empty grocery store as there are plenty of those around in the big cities.

If the answer is open more locations, why are they closing locations?
Keep in mind these stats are Pre Covid. BTW I'm agreeing with you.
civilrights.org...

In this report, we found 1,688 polling place closures between 2012 and 2018, almost double the 868 closures found in our 2016 report. Additionally,

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

Too much , too little , too late.
Why couldn't they make that decision when the election was being contested ?
They didn't "want to".
Give the real US citizens a "win" or two to make them forget about Biden's election.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I have a sad premonition that the picnic that was 'January 6th' will be far overshadowed if corruption keeps having such a huge sway.

Democrats are really worried that MAGA-AF Americans will try to forcefully overthrow the U.S. Government. MSNBC had an entire segment on it yesterday.

Democrats think we are as dumb as they are. Unlike them, we understand that only a few at the top are the trouble makers ruining our nation. Nothing can stop millions of us who would dedicate our lives to removing those traitors, if last-ditch measures need to be taken.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

originally posted by: infolurker

Mail In Voting should be illegalized. It is rife with fraud and everyone knows it.

Absentee voting on the other hand is more controlled and requires a reason.

www.vote.pa.gov...

In Pennsylvania, you have two options for mail ballots.

Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.

Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

In order to request either ballot type, you must be registered to vote. Check Your Registration Status to review your registration information.

I think that mail-in voting can help both parties to some degree. I'd have to be really fired up about something to see a long line at my polling place and actually decide to stand and wait for my turn to vote. There are no ballot initiatives in November that I care about, and there is a good chance that I wouldn't want to wait in a long line to vote. Receiving a mail-in ballot ensures that Oregon gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan(R) will get a vote from me.

Here in Illinois, we can vote in person up to 7 days before election day. I go vote on a rainy day at 10am and there's no wait.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

now if they would just rule it's illegal to vote without id, or when you die.

Here's a list and graphic of which states have "Voter ID" laws.

en.wikipedia.org...

Democrats think minorities are too dumb to obtain an I.D., unless they win the lottery and need to claim the $$$.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

" U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted."

SCOTUS for Dummies - What is their Reasoning for that Ruling > ?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Non-Election Day votes should be provisional and only counted in cases of five percent or less margin. That would fix 99% of the shenanigans right there.

The argument is always “Too Long of Lines” and the answer is always “Open more polling locations.” Not a complex problem. I have voted in basketball courts, churches, fire house garages, school hallways, a college student union and a dance hall over the years. I know that libraries have been used before. You could probably set up a yurt in an empty lot if you needed something or empty grocery store as there are plenty of those around in the big cities.

I voted in a library in Nov 2020. There must have been 12 volunteers there. That was just for the precinct where I live. My "little" Chicago suburb of 80,000 people has 3 of those. They wanted more locations for next month, but nobody wants to work for $200 to $365 @ day for 7 days. Source: www.cookcountyclerkil.gov...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

quick question, if the PA democrats can ignore the law, then can they be shot and we can ignore the law on murder? Or is that different?

Federal law says people can't come into this country without proper authorization.

But a few thousand times per day, that law is not enforced at the southern border.

The longer Biden/Garland/Myorca stay in charge and selectively enforce/not-enforce U.S. laws, the greater the odds we'll become a nation of anarchy. And the sooner Russia-China-Iran will come take us over.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think this does anything to stop voter fraud. True voter fraudsters know better than to forget to write the date on the envelope.

So you don't mind then when this is done. Good. What else do you recommend, being an expert on how voter fraud is done?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I don't think this does anything to stop voter fraud. True voter fraudsters know better than to forget to write the date on the envelope.

True fraudsters bribe someone at the post office to place Postmarks on thousands of blank envelopes, and then take those envelopes to the boiler-room location where the fraudulent ballots are inserted. Remember it's a POSTMARK date that's required. We're talking about MAILED IN ballots.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

True fraudsters bribe someone at the post office to place Postmarks on thousands of blank envelopes

That would be election fraud, not voter fraud.

However, the case doesn't have anything to do with the US Postal Service or Post Marks. This case addressed the random voters who signed their ballot's return envelope, but didn't date it, or wrote a bad or partial date.

“Voters should be careful to follow all of the instructions,” Bonin said, including the use of a security envelope and signing and dating the exterior return envelope.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Post-marked, as in actually paid for postage and went through the mail rather than dropping off a ton of ballots in a box at once…like that one video showed.

But you know what post-marked means.

It's not a "post mark", it's the handwritten date.

From the OP's link:

Acting Secretary of State Leigh M. Chapman said county elections officials should count mail-in votes that arrive in exterior envelopes with inaccurate or nonexistent handwritten dates, despite a requirement in state law.

Sometimes, people put their birthdate there, instead of the date they signed the envelope.

You'd think that if they are acknowledging that their forms are so confusing that they must disregard theit own statelaws ... they would do better to just update the form and/or law so that they don't have to violate it and cause confusion.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you don't mind then when this is done.

It reminds me of the time my daughter worked her butt off on a paper she was so proud of, but her teacher gave her a "0", or an "F", because she put her name and info on the left corner of the front page, instead of the right corner.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Remember when "Constitutional Crisis" was the top buzz word for years a few years ago? Now hardly anyone talks about it anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
168 million registered voters in 2020....isn't that less than half the country? Is it really that hard to register??? Nope....

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002022-10-17T20:30:41-05:000841 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Now let me think???? Just who makes these post date stamps????? Oh yes, a person, who wields them, oh yes a person.

I rest my case.

The Florida State Police were alerted (by a Whistleblower) that disgraced Congresswoman Debbie Wazzerman-Schultz was going to enter 2 large Mail Sorting Hubs at 4:00am in Sept 2020. Her goal (IMO) was to finalize the bribe, and finished product delivery with the postmasters at those 2 locations. (Pro-Biden cheat attempt)

She was politely turned away: www.nbcmiami.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Democrats think minorities are too dumb to obtain an I.D., unless they win the lottery and need to claim the $$$.

yeah got to have that ID before they give you any money, that way they can get their cut, and take any more they figure they can take from you later. the bastards.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

IRS won’t cut you a check if you forget to sign your tax return either…ask me how I know.

Do they accept an "X" for signature? If not, that's discrimination!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join