It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well many people’s great great great great grandfathers will not be happy about this.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

(IMO) Either you enjoy being argumentative, or you're paid by Democrats to be argumentative, or both.

This coming from the person who posted a headline full of lies.

99.9% of my posts have been replies to people arguing with me.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

(IMO) Either you enjoy being argumentative, or you're paid by Democrats to be argumentative, or both.

This coming from the person who posted a headline full of lies.

99.9% of my posts have been replies to people arguing with me.

Noone will argue with you, if you are right most of the time. ATS is composed of some very smart and well-read people. Some are even smarter than Hunter Biden.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

People like the sound of their own voice. People don't argue with people they agree with, regardless if they're espousing spin and lies, as long as it appeases their bias.

Smart people know what an echo chamber is.

a reply to: Xcathdra

Good to know you're doing some catch up homework, there. Good boy!

edit on 4-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Let the games begin.
NAACP, ACLU, and others file lawsuit over mail-in ballots
www.cbsnews.com...

The NAACP has already sent a letter to Allegheny County concerning ballots without the blocks for the signature and date printed on them. Allegheny County says that so far there have been only six ballots found like that.

State Law is completely clear on this. Why is it that Democrats think that they don't have to follow the law? First the Governor and Secretary of State say that they will not abide by a ruling from the US Supreme Court. Then the State Supreme Court rules the same as the USSC. I'm pretty sure that is clear enough to be understood.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I think for every 10 lawsuits that are resolved 100 are put into the system. Years of backlogs.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That's the plan. Clower Pivens. They changed their strategy since 2020. Then the Liberals had the Republicans suits tossed on procedural issues.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Move along... Nothing to see here...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Democrats are already setting up their excuses if they lose.
Pennsylvania Senate: Fetterman's camp sues over undated absentee ballots
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Will give them another reason to stack the court.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The Democrats are already setting up their excuses if they lose.
Pennsylvania Senate: Fetterman's camp sues over undated absentee ballots
www.foxnews.com...

Fetterman told his supporters will be the end of the week, at the earliest, before the race between him and Dr. Oz is settled.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I heard a court allowed the first challenge to proceed from Fetterman. I am not entirely sure where the court gets the authority to overrule the state and federal Supreme Courts.

The other issue that popped up is the ballot counts late in the races. The elections are being monitored this year by 3rd parties and are being monitored by their electronic traffic, specifically there vote spikes. They have found several Democrat candidates started the race with essentially a 100k vote head start. When this was brought up the states in question said it was due to mail in ballots. The problem there is the states in question already stated their state election laws requires mail in ballots to be opened and processed last.

So several states got caught cheating big time and are trying to find a way out of the mess they created. This race is anything but over.

edit on 9-11-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Will give them another reason to stack the court.

In order for Dems to stack the court they have to change the Judiciary Act of 1869. That law set the size of the Supreme Court at 9 (1 Chief Justice and 8 Associate Justices). Its also found in 28 U.S. Code § 1 - Number of justices; quorum

The Supreme Court of the United States shall consist of a Chief Justice of the United States and eight associate justices, any six of whom shall constitute a quorum.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 869.)

Republicans have a constitutional amendment in the works that would Constitutionally set the Supreme Court at 9.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I am not entirely sure where the court gets the authority to overrule the state and federal Supreme Courts.

LOL

Of course, you're confused.

Republicans have a constitutional amendment in the works that would Constitutionally set the Supreme Court at 9.

That's dumb. There are 13 Circuit Courts. The Court should be expanded to 13, one justice for each circuit court.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

LOL

Of course, you're confused.
That because both Supreme courts said NO to improperly / incorrectly filled out ballots / envelopes. Apparently you are the confused one.

ATS - 'Massive' Win: PA Supreme Court Rules Undated Mail Ballots Can NOT Be Counted

Maybe you should read it, or fine someone who can read and have them read it to you.

That's dumb. There are 13 Circuit Courts. The Court should be expanded to 13, one justice for each circuit court.

No its to prevent the politicization of Scotus. Also each Scotus Justice acts as a point of contact for all appeals circuit. Seems top work just fine. Considering you dont know how our courts work I am not surprised you want to politicize Scotus.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Apparently you are the confused one.

LOL
The old "I'm rubber, you're glue" comeback!
HAHA "I'm not confused, you're confused!"

HAHA

Hey, I'm not the one who said "I am not entirely sure where the court gets the authority to overrule the state and federal Supreme Courts.

Priceless!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join