It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Monday, October 17, 2022

This ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court last week (Ignored by almost Every Democrat media outlet / 95% of U.S. Media) will prevent a lot of the FRAUD that occurred during the ballot counting processes of the 2020 Presidential election, from happening again during next month's mid-term elections.

The U.S. Supreme Court has declared as moot, a decision in May by the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that had said mail-in ballots without a required date on the return envelope had to be counted in a 2021 Pennsylvania judge race.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

-------

Because Pennsylvania depends so heavily on ballots NOT cast in person by the voter, the PA Secretary of State says ballots without postmarks will be counted, regardless of what the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is filing a lawsuit against Pennsylvania on this issue, and several other states whose Election Officials have violated election laws, and vow to continue violating election laws.

RNC Files PA Lawsuit Today: www.newsmax.com...

-------

Since the majority of these election officials are Democrats, it's starting to look like Democrat leadership isn't confident that Democrats can win elections if there are rules in place to help ensure election honesty and integrity and accuracy.

Does anyone else get that impression from state and national leaders within the U.S. Democrat establishment of Politicians, News Media, Officials, etc.??

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mail In Voting should be illegalized. It is rife with fraud and everyone knows it.

Absentee voting on the other hand is more controlled and requires a reason.

www.vote.pa.gov...

In Pennsylvania, you have two options for mail ballots.

Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.

Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

In order to request either ballot type, you must be registered to vote. Check Your Registration Status to review your registration information.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There is a reason Canada is switching to more mail-in ballots and Dominion voting machines.

Trudeau knows what worked for his buddies.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

How does that prevent anything? If the signature is still on the envelope which is seperated from the ballot...much fraud will always occur.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a sad premonition that the picnic that was 'January 6th' will be far overshadowed if corruption keeps having such a huge sway.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Almost every state where Biden barely beat Trump, had more "suspicious" mailed-in or drop-box ballots, than the margin of Joe's victory.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Mail In Voting should be illegalized. It is rife with fraud and everyone knows it.

Absentee voting on the other hand is more controlled and requires a reason.

www.vote.pa.gov...

In Pennsylvania, you have two options for mail ballots.

Mail-in ballot – Any qualified voter may apply for a mail-in ballot. You may simply request this ballot without a reason.

Absentee ballot – If you plan to be out of the municipality on election day or if you have a disability or illness that prevents you from going to your polling place on election day, you can request this ballot type, which still requires you to list a reason for your ballot.

In order to request either ballot type, you must be registered to vote. Check Your Registration Status to review your registration information.

I think that mail-in voting can help both parties to some degree. I'd have to be really fired up about something to see a long line at my polling place and actually decide to stand and wait for my turn to vote. There are no ballot initiatives in November that I care about, and there is a good chance that I wouldn't want to wait in a long line to vote. Receiving a mail-in ballot ensures that Oregon gubernatorial candidate Christine Drazan(R) will get a vote from me.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let's hope local cases will be heard and not tossed out of court !!!!!☠️

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

There is a reason Canada is switching to more mail-in ballots and Dominion voting machines.

Trudeau knows what worked for his buddies.

It ticks me off that there's so much corruption, the "good guys" who catch these crooks in the act, and turn the evidence over to authorities, are turning that evidence over to the same crooks, with a different title! EVERY STATE has AT LEAST one of the following...a crooked Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Legislature, Supreme Court, or Election Board.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

How does that prevent anything? If the signature is still on the envelope which is seperated from the ballot...much fraud will always occur.

The envelope is supposed to be attached to the ballot and both kept for a minimum of 2 years. In many (most?) states, that is the law.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

now if they would just rule it's illegal to vote without id, or when you die.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Non-Election Day votes should be provisional and only counted in cases of five percent or less margin. That would fix 99% of the shenanigans right there.

The argument is always “Too Long of Lines” and the answer is always “Open more polling locations.” Not a complex problem. I have voted in basketball courts, churches, fire house garages, school hallways, a college student union and a dance hall over the years. I know that libraries have been used before. You could probably set up a yurt in an empty lot if you needed something or empty grocery store as there are plenty of those around in the big cities.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

quick question, if the PA democrats can ignore the law, then can they be shot and we can ignore the law on murder? Or is that different?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don't think this does anything to stop voter fraud. True voter fraudsters know better than to forget to write the date on the envelope.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Now let me think???? Just who makes these post date stamps????? Oh yes, a person, who wields them, oh yes a person.

I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Post-marked, as in actually paid for postage and went through the mail rather than dropping off a ton of ballots in a box at once…like that one video showed.

But you know what post-marked means.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Just who makes these post date stamps????? Oh yes, a person, who wields them, oh yes a person.

Not just any person. The voter.

The OP is mistaken in calling the date a"post date stamps". They are not stamps, nor are they post dates. They are the handwritten date, written by the voter on the return envelope, right next to the hand written signature of the voter.

Seems to me the only important written thing on the envelope is the signature.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Post-marked, as in actually paid for postage and went through the mail rather than dropping off a ton of ballots in a box at once…like that one video showed.

But you know what post-marked means.

It's not a "post mark", it's the handwritten date.

From the OP's link:

Acting Secretary of State Leigh M. Chapman said county elections officials should count mail-in votes that arrive in exterior envelopes with inaccurate or nonexistent handwritten dates, despite a requirement in state law.

Sometimes, people put their birthdate there, instead of the date they signed the envelope.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

IRS won’t cut you a check if you forget to sign your tax return either…ask me how I know.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

IRS won’t cut you a check if you forget to sign your tax return either

It's not the signature we're talking about. It's the date.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join