It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school football cancelled in multiple states. Not healthy enough.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
30 second video.

OB/Gyn Kimberly Biss, MD, says they are seeing about a 50% rise in infertility and miscarriages & about a 25% increase in abnormal Pap smears and irregular cervical malignancies since the roll-out.

www.bitchute.com...

2 minute video.
See whether you are a covid terrorist. Homeland Security has issued a terrorist threat advisory.
www.bitchute.com...

1 minute 10 seconds video

Chris Sky - high schools in multiple states forced to cancel football season due to lack of players! Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska and other states are now quietly reporting the same thing. Cancelled due to not having enough healthy players.

www.bitchute.com...

If any canary in the coal mine, this is it. Young students. Not healthy enough, to play sports.
Children are generally healthy enough to play sports because they are as healthy and athletic as Olympians. Their cells are young and mitochondria work well to supply the fuel for longevity and endurance.

Having multiple schools cancel football because teenagers are too sick to play with a full team...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't know what it is but it's not the vaccine because Pfizer and the CDC say it's safe and they would never lie to me.

It's probably climate change.
edit on 17-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The CDC said the buttom line is the vaccine is safe. Who are you to disagree. It's misinformation as they are the authorities. Paypal can fine you 2500 for saying so.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
And just remember Ivermectin is an dewormer for horses. You don’t want to take horse dewormer do you? You’re not a horse!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

The real coal region canary, how dare you
Credit where credit is due

Welcome to rural PA, not a democrat state

Edit: Also in the mid states no one wants to talk about teen addicts in places like Kentucky with multiple addictions to meth and fentanyl no one wants to admit parents have failed in the bible belt, no one wants to be responsible for ridiculous teacher union pay scales when they can't teach, and no one wants to coach boys and girls for fear of getting their 💩 pushed in by the insane mob.
Truth be told, make sure your own is safe and healthy. Don't let them kids get bored either because boys will be boys. If they cancel football, take the healthy ones boxing.
edit on bMon, 17 Oct 2022 00:51:26 -050020223112America/ChicagoMon, 17 Oct 2022 00:51:26 -050010am10 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
In Japan our kids are safe, but now the govt. here is asking kids of 12 years of age to be vaxxed . so I'll let you know in 3 years from now if they are too weak to play sports.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Unfortunately, people want to be told what they want to hear. People with any comprehension of what is occurring have taken precautions by now and are watching what is unfolding. It has been a long lead-in time.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It is a bit odd, this sickness that is so overwhelmingly blatant, that it actually canceled entire football seasons. Especially after finding an article written in 2013 written about Football players who seem to be extremely healthy and never get sick.

Link to the 2013 article:

bleacherreport.com...

I think we have legitimate concerns about the risks of these vaccines. Vaccines, might I add, that are being forced upon us. The more these health inconveniences seem to slip out from our main media, I am hoping, that more people start asking the right questions, the ones that should have been asked a long time ago, without the Nazi police shutdown of any type of critical thinking, and voicing of these concerns.
edit on 17-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I know some football teams have cancelled their seasons over the past several years because of lack of players.
When all of the CTE scary stories came out it kept some kids from playing. That and soccer becoming more popular and taking place at the same time.

Not trying to discount the vaccine questions just pointing out some relevant info.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did the obesity issue go away in the US suddenly? Has the increasing trend of inactivity in youths suddenly inverse?

The USA has a lot of systemic health issues it has been dealing with, why think they have not increased their impact on new parents and the health of student? The answer is NO for those not motivated enough to look it up.

The USA obesity rate is at an all-time high of almost 50%!!
The USA diabetes rate continues to grow. Currently at 13%, projected to pass 15% in 2030.

Do you think these factors previously impacted new born and youth health? Why would they stop now.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
And do you know what illnesses and injuries they have? I know here a stomach virus is rampant right now in schools, as is normal when kids go back. Always hated the first two months of school. Kids always brought home illnesses and we all got it.

Here's a report on what's going around south east Michigan. They have been doing a weekly report like this for years.

wha t's going around

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I don't know what it is but it's not the vaccine because Pfizer and the CDC say it's safe and they would never lie to me.

It's probably climate change.

That is silly, everyone knows its the Russians. We need to send more freedom dollars to the Ukraine.

FWIW , my kids never became part of the experiment so they never took the jab, but many of their friends did if not most. Anecdotal but they all are fine so far. Also the wife is an ER nurse and the manager of the ER and they haven't been getting kids coming in with anomalies that could be tied back to the jab.
edit on 161031America/ChicagoMon, 17 Oct 2022 08:16:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I coach high school football and I have not seen any player illness increase out of the ordinary or have had any games called due to lack of healthy players. As you stated we have had a problem just because lack of players especially at the JV level. We had our first game cancelled this week because the other team didn't have enough to field a JV team.

We started the season with nearly 70 players. We played a game a few days ago and we dressed just over 30 so we are getting razor thin and I am glad the season is almost over because we may be in the same boat having to cancel. We have had lots of broken feet bones and fingers/hands this year that has knocked out half a dozen or so and then a couple shoulder injuries. The other kids quit because it is getting cold and to be frank the kids are not as tough as they used to be and don't show up for practice so we don't play them.

The thing that is unique with Football is the size difference and specialization of some of the positions. For an example it is very tough to play younger, often undersized players out of position because in many cases they are playing against grown men. We have a kid in our conference that is 6'9" and weighs nearly 400 lbs. It is irresponsible to play a freshman or move another kid that has never played line before to go up against him just to play the game if for instance you were short linemen.

Also, as you mentioned the switch to soccer, my school has 5 boys soccer teams. I cannot say what the ratio of head injuries are for soccer but I think we have had three this year in football, with none of them being the type where the guys have missed the entire season or career enders. There are some studies out there that show soccer has just as many if not more head injuries so the belief that soccer is somehow safer can be misleading. Much of it has to do with how we teach kids and them being physically ready to play.

A big factor is demographics as well. The demographics in some of these communities are changing drastically where football isn't the top dog anymore. For instance our school district is moving to a more Asian prominence and there are not many Asian football players. While we have a few it is a small percentage of the total school body.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I've heard soccer players get just as many concussions but it's football with the bad reputation. I coached softball and lost a lot of players to soccer.

Believe it or not, cheerleaders get some serious injuries that most people don't know about. They are not considered a sport in most schools so they are overlooked.

(post by Notabot12345666 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It takes a special breed of person to play football and not everyone is cut out for it. No other sport asks you to run down the field and slam your body into another person. It takes a lot of film study and repetition in order to be proficient and unlike other sports you play in all kinds of weather.

I am in the upper Midwest so we started the season with games and practices in the 90 degree range. Last week we had practice with temps in the 30s with rain. Lots of kids don't want to do it anymore, The numbers are down nationwide which makes the opportunities to play at the next level better than they ever have been and still kids don't want to endure as a way to get out of their current situations.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Putin shills the lot of you.. This is just more obvious Russian propaganda

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
And just remember Ivermectin is an dewormer for horses. You don’t want to take horse dewormer do you? You’re not a horse!

Look, we're moving at the speed of science here. There's no time for me to find out myself whether or not ivermectin has been used on humans for decades!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Look, we're moving at the speed of science here. There's no time for me to find out myself whether or not ivermectin has been used on humans for decades!

That is so fast. Its just a blur with a slight glow.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Your sources are random bitchute videos, including a random guy just talking about it for a few seconds....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join