It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How politicians could win back power from the bankers and investors (if they wanted to)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Today The Times let slip on its front web page a very interesting fact, brazenly provocative and confirming of all the conspiracies relating to world finance. Have they done this deliberately for all to see or is it a slip up and they don't know they have exposed the whole nakedness of this thing?:

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Political rulers can never outwit the bond titans As a student of economic history, Kwasi Kwarteng should have known traders have called the shots since Napoleon, writes Jill Treanor

Do you see how this confirms everything we questioned? Remember how in the forums it has been posted about Mr Rothschild making a fortune out of Trafalgar by using disinformation to his tactical economic advantage basically. It was here that they entered the scene internationally and since then have been gaining influence over the West and many other poorer countries.

It is BONDS! This is their power and it is their weakness. The only way to topple it would be for states to collectively make the BONDS worthless and illegal. If one tried to do it alone it would be bankrupted and its people starved into submission. Hitler turned into a right murdering idiot over all this.

If Britain, the U.S and the EU did it together they could outlaw them and they would have no home; nowhere to go. It is basically breaking the spell of unelected power controlling politicians and political outcomes and by doing that freeing us from what is controlling us and making our democracies and our elections pretty much impotent. My ex wife who was the grand niece of a Lord told me elections were a charade when I was really young. The nations' debts would be gone in a jiffy if the BONDS CHAINS were broken.

I believe in honest democracy. i think they are wrong and out of order to do this ideologically and morally. I believe these games caused WW2 and they even let millions of their own be gassed for the sake of cash indirectly; gassed for cash. It turnd into a right old murdering mess and none of the "players" were innocent. That is why Hitler turned into a monster against them. They frustrated him and sunk his vision of Germany because they wanted other plans for Europe at the time I guess.

They wanted other plans for the U.S too. They don't like Trump for obvious reasons. I am not saying Trump is a hero, but the situation demonstrates the obvious. They are not all Jewish, but Jews are I believe the most powerful and together bunch "players" in the BOND market, indirectly. They have to be as they invented it. If you follow the trails you can find them eventually and their company veils. They even have control of King Charles financially. He likes it that way though.

Our lives are controlled by BONDS, not democracy right now. Yes, we get a vote, but any politician can only do what they permit economically. They will give a little room; about six feet of cell metaphorically, but that is not freedom. Mr Rothschild could starve me or have me committed any time he likes and nobody can do anything about it. I don't believe he would do that, but he could. Putin would be more likely to. That is why I am just one step in this camp and not Putin's.

Their BOND market is oppressing me and has made my life pretty crap. I am paying the price more than most in the West. I am so contrary I was willing to starve to be left alone by them making me do things I had run out of steam to do. Work was killing me and nobody looked after me any time I needed it. They did terrible things to me when I got involved with wealthier girls and their families. They treated me like dirt because their daughters wanted to know me.

I had an amazing vision dream last night. it was pretty brutal. it ties up with everything I have written about today. I might tell you about it tomorrow. There you go, people. The only way to beat the banker is to collectively destroy BONDS as a market and outlaw it, legislate against it and you would get your states back. You would have to do that together though and there is no way you are that organized or together enough anything like right now. Would Putin and Xi together dare have a go and try to take as many nations with them out of BONDS if it became necessary? I expect they would. Would I prefer them to Mr Rothschild? Not right now, dudes. Better the devil you know.

Personally I think that finance should be based digitally on resources and I certainly don't believe in usury. i expect we are many years away before we evolve out of that though unless the Almighty/Christ comes and puts the system to death supernaturally. The Lord permits what He permits and destroys what He destroys as and when necessary. He permits this BOND system as much as Caesar's face on the coin. Jesus told me to look at who had their face on the coin and give taxes to them. He said have respect for the earthly authorities as long as they are not killing you directly or starving you to death.

As a British person I feel spoilt. I have my own studio for goodness sake. I have a Gibson guitar. I have my little red, gold and green rasta kayak to ride the ocean on. They don't make me fight and die for them like we used to have to. President Putin still does.

Take your pick. Your mind is free to choose. Think carefully always. If you want to have a collective go as nations then have a go. If you think they need putting in their place because they are being too controlling and stepping all over your politicians and decisions give it a twirl. I am just looking at facts, power, right and wrong. I will always tell people what i discover. I like to inform people and empower them to be free. I personally want to see us evolve out of this. i think they know things are going to have to change very soon.

edit on 16-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

No share token?

I like to inform people and empower them to be free.

Without being able to read the article, could you give us a summary of the article?

I don't understand what the problem is with bonds. And what kind of bonds? Savings bonds? How are bonds a bad thing? Is the problem inherent to bonds themselves... or is it a case of a good thing has been tainted and compromised and corrupted?

Help me understand...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

the problem OP has is with who owns the bonds and how they are oppressing them and ruining there life

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Interesting... it will be even more interesting when it's all tied together...

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As if politicians actually want to do any of that.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

As if politicians actually want to do any of that.

my thinking exactly, you'd be hard pressed to find any after say the first year or two that aren't making any money off them.
even the ones that sy they'll only serve a year or two stay as long as they can before a better liar gets voted in.

edit on 16-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The UK is being punished for nixing the EU. They'll be more to come.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You either have bonds or you have higher taxes. That is the choice you make as a Statesman.

The bond market will always exist because nothing is predictable - governments will always have unfunded costs to cover, and bonds fill that void.

The big issue is that government debt is normalised and expected. It's pretty much ignored by the populous.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join