It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serve your country and get screwed for the rest of your life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We have had a few threads about some of the different branches of the military not meeting recruitment goals . Various reason have been put forth and some are probably correct in their conjecture. When they started deploying our service people to garden spots like Iraq and Syria for several tours I was very glad I was not still in the service.

All the way back into 2012 the military was wanting to increase the recruitment into the National Guard as TPTB evidently knew that in the future they would be activating guard units to travel overseas. So they came up with a grand plan of getting ROTC or current Guardsmen to recruit new people into the Guard. When someone was recruited $1000 would be paid to the person who recruited the individual and if the individual made it through the training program another $1000 would be paid. It was a very successful program as far as getting more recruits. Then after several years everything turned into a FUBAR program that saw individual careers ruined both inside and outside the military... Sad story youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think you and I are Vietnam Veterans .

I learn ed that one thing poliaticans ares full of shll$$#$

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am sad for our fellow veterans. I served beginning in 1979.

Here is the way it is in song.

Creedance Clearwater Revival

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This nation is worth fighting for, but this government is not. Only the deluded will now volunteer to go fight for these crooked politicians. And as time passes, more and more people are gradually figuring this out.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who would want to fight for this government? And make no mistake, that's what it is. You aren't fighting for your home and family because this government very often views them as domestic terrorists. Sign up and you risk being ordered to turn on your own.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you want to protect your country and your loved ones buy a rifle, invest in some body armor, stock up on ammo and practice on a regular basis.

If you want to invade foreign lands, kill more innocent people than "terrorists," and help make politicians and CEOs rich then join the military.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I am sad for our fellow veterans. I served beginning in 1979.

Here is the way it is in song.

Creedance Clearwater Revival

You missed the jungles and the bamboo traps and the snakes. That war was shi55 Nothing good came out of it other then getting some good dope to kill our minds of the reality of the bs of war

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Go suck on a burn pit and get no benefits. If you're suicidal, there's a lot more fun ways out there you can slowly kill yourself.

new topics

top topics

join