It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Wesley Clark Seven Countries in Five Years. 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Before the Next Time you believe "Iranian protests, Middle East Protests"

Just know this.
There was a former NATO General Wesley Clark in a interview with Open Democracy.

Wesley Clark had described onto he was told on 20th Sept. 2001 that the administration had decided to attack several middle eastern countries Iraq,following up with Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

Wesley Clark was confronted by some 9/11 for truth activists in which in another video of this where Clark clearly knows the question.
Instated of directly answering it.

He fled the camera/activists.

Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned, Seven Countries In Five Years

edit on 16-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I would imagine that the CIA has infiltrated key positions and can just push the go button whenever they want by now. They got really good at destabilizing governments and getting their own people in after the second world war. But using the full force of the military must mean the old ways need backup. Each intervention has to have a good payback, as the modus operendi is getting more obvious. Mabey that's what censorship is all about so the right questions cant be asked. On the bright side, it has kept the interested parties rich, and the flow down has been cheap oil. So what was Afghanistan all about, did they pull out because they had to concentrate on something else, they never got much of a payoff there. It cant have been cost-effective.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Afghanistan was about heroin.
The UK was flooded with it after they invaded Afghanistan.The price of an eighth of an ounce was £250 in 2001,now it's £50.
A buddy of mine joined the military around then,all patriotic,Queen and country and all that.(his words)
He soon saw the truth after having to guard poppy fields for local warlords.
He now see himself as free of the brainwashing and regrets his 'service'.
edit on 16/10/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

If you were to do it yourself you would have a better understanding about what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

If you were to do it yourself you would have a better understanding about what you are talking about.

Well first, no ISAF ever guarded poppy fields, and if they say they did they are full of crap. What people do not understand about the poppy on a much deeper level is if we destroyed lets say some production then you are basically destroying the livelihood of a village or small town for a full year of a crop that is not illegal for them to grow, so what do you do?

I really do not understand the point people are trying to make...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Brotherman

Well first, no ISAF ever guarded poppy fields, and if they say they did they are full of crap. What people do not understand about the poppy on a much deeper level is if we destroyed lets say some production then you are basically destroying the livelihood of a village or small town for a full year of a crop that is not illegal for them to grow, so what do you do?

I really do not understand the point people are trying to make...

That was kind of my point. Only I didn't want to sound more assholish than I already am I hear Bull # about the war for oil in Iraq and other BS about what "really" happened for your GWOT medal. I don't know anyone that died protecting opium fields but I do know so many that got hurt and died all over eurasia and the middle east. Before I get crazy and get canned I will leave it up to you to figure out what I didn't say.
cheers old friend

top topics

join