It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western politicians are now jsut impotent "yes" agents working for unelected power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Western democracy is a lie. It is worse in some ways than China, Russia and North Korea. At least they are honest and don't hide who and what they are. Here they pretend. They put up up a veil of election, but really there is no choice. If a politician tries to act upon any initiative they get shut down, just like Kanye West did the other day (there is a clue in there if you are paying attention). Trump is being witch hunted for being an independent politician and trying at least in some ways to deploy a mandate that the American people voted him in on too. It is all very obvious if you study politics and media for a while with no lecturer brainwashing you. President Putin, at least you are honest. We do not even know which snakes are abusing us economically and socially, neglecting us and filtering off our taxes to give to shadow "players".

I have tried and tried. I tried to find positivity in what the West is doing, in freedom potential and argument. I tried so hard to love Israel and see some positivity in all the bloodshed and violence since its coming into existence. I watched them assassinate Ms. Akleh. I watched them murder a Palestinian doctor the other day. I wanted Israel to work. I wanted the Jews, post holocaust, to have success and feel part of things again. This is plain wrong though what is being done now. It is pure and simple extortion and ABUSE of the whole Western Population by a few powerful finance players.

I can't support Israel any longer. It has become a monster for the third and last time and they didn't even get a chance to start building the destroyed Temple again this time. I can't support the Jews internationally any longer, nor in music or movies. I am deliberately not giving you my business now, do you understand? You look like Weinstein/Epstein to me now. The whole thing is rotten and corrupted. I blame you for persecuting me and denying me opportunity. You have become my oppressor too and the oppressor of the whole West.

I am not anti Semite. Read my posts and you will seee how much I love Israel and the prophets. I am as anti Semitic as Jesus. He called you "snakes and vipers" and so did John the Baptist who your corrupt sell out King Herod had beheaded. The modern age thoroughly backs Yeshua's and John's case, doesn't it?

Take your filthy corrupt hands off our lives or we will have to start cancelling you. You started cancel culture. It will end with you being cancelled if you cointinue down this path.

You better start being honest. You better stop taking all our wealth and putting it into the accounts of you mafia mates, dudes. You are going to be so hated if you carry on like this. It is a pre-Beast warning to you. Here is the only place left for me to say it as there is no audience for us. You have taken away all our opportunities in media and control them to only your own advantage.

I hope you ignore this in some ways and go to your destruction. You have become a murderer too. You are no better than Putin. I can no longer make up my mind who is my friend and enemy. The only reason I slightly favour this is because at least there is some space to move, even if it is just six #ing feet.

Be 666 then. You will go to your destruction. I will be watching. From now on my lips are sealed. I will be in the wings and metaphorically you better get those Mezuzah's handy, anything good that is left here. Medussa Mezuzah is casting a shadow over this world with gigantic locust wings. I can guarantee you 100% these words are not written without a power that can squash even Mr Rothschild and put him back in the ghetto where he came from as a money lender.

You want it hard? You will be given it so hard like a hammer blow. There Kanye, I have said what they sealed your lips from saying. Now my lips are sealed too:

Goodbye, live or die, its makes no difference anyway. Be seeing you on the other side of 666.

love from The Prisoner.

edit on 15-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
yes
they are all fakes
they are martial law leaders
America better wake up to this BS
we that have been in the phillipines under martial law know exacactly awaits america

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

Western democracy is a lie.

It may not be perfect but it's sill preferable to Eastern dictatorship , China and Russia are no paragons of virtue.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well it seems you have found who to blame for all the things wrong with your life

I have not figured out who to blame for all the things wrong in my life yet, so stupidly I still blame myself for my own actions

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Tldr but yes, absofkinglutely YES

edit on 15-10-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

YouTube music

Video wasn't working...

What's your culture? Non of us are alone and very few of us are doing what we want to do or what we're supposed to be doing.

I've never heard an aboriginal rap... Have you? I guess things ain't so black and white huh?

666 is just a number, do some more maths or disregard it altogether... Use another base system like the one you were born with? It's not like other ways don't exist. Cultures. Don't divide them, add to them and they'll multiply.

Speaking from a historical narrative it seems a lot of the cultures that survived blended well, others that refused to blend well either struggled to extremes or heavily manipulated those around them. I know that seems an over simplistic view but think on it, the French language is a good example.

love from The Prisoner.

If you're saying prison break you're going to need more than 'your' crew. We'd need a riot.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Extranational control of ruling classes is not new.

Whether democracy, absolute monarchy, theocracy or dictatorship, money mongering POS have coersed and controlled national sovereign interests for centuries.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Good grief, what a retro video. It's hard to imagine a time in the US when people actually had that much fun and the music was that good.

How far it's fallen.

new topics

top topics

join