It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

84 percent increase in heart problems for men with the VAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK for the last few years people have been warning about the MRNA vaccine not preventing COVID and in fact in some cases causing great harm to many who took the VAX. Women seem to have a myriad of different problems to include their unborn babies. I expect as time passes more information will come out about the deaths and bad side effects ... Being a litigious society I do expect Pfizer's profits (in excess off 35 billion) will be sorely depleted. youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Forget “litigious society”….

You want domestic terrorists?

This is how you get domestic terrorists.

Thank you for the OP. Another finger in the dike pulled.

edit on 13-10-2022 by slatesteam because: Sue me

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Being a litigious society I do expect Pfizer's profits (in excess off 35 billion) will be sorely depleted

To be honest, I'm not really too concerned about the money. I'm more concerned that no one is on death row yet for all the fraud, lying, censoring, corruption, oh and killing and maiming untold numbers of people.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If I would create a category for vaxed male cardiac arrest the day the wax is roled out, it would be zero. When 90% of the population are vaxed so will 90% of the cardiac arrest be vaxxed.

Not saying this is the case, just being careful. As the saying goes, never trust a statistics you didn't manipulate yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
well www.healthline.com...-males-at-highest-risk-of-heart-infla mmation

here is a study that shows what you said is FALSE In a study published Oct. 4, 2021, in JAMA Internal MedicineTrusted Source, researchers examined the electronic health records of over 2.3 million Kaiser Permanente Southern California male members ages 18 and older who received at least one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna-NIAID vaccine between December 2020 and July 2021.

They identified 13 cases of myocarditis after the second dose — a rate of 5.8 cases per million second doses given.

Two cases occurred after the first dose, making for a much lower rate of 0.8 cases per million first doses.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN! they FOUND 13 CASES or a little over 5 cases out of 1 million!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Is this the same California that just made it illegal for doctors to disagree with politicians?
Linky

Sorry but you are going to need to cite studies from locations with less governmental oversight.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wait. That report is one of the reports proven to be BS 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I am just waiting for the worm to turn on this one, and officials begin to label anyone who says these vaccines are good for you as conspiracy theory nut cases, or start throwing them off social media sites for spreading disinformation.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
you claim that study was debunked but provide no specifics! and no link!!! go ahead provide the info I will check it out

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you claim that study was debunked but provide no specifics! and no link!!! go ahead provide the info I will check it out

originally posted by: xuenchen

You already know the answer. 😀

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

1+1 don't equal 2 that's is just to much common sense and the jabbers can't be letting people think that way. it's covid and everything in between and not the jabs causing a upraise in all kinds of health problems.

come on man believe in the science.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If I would create a category for vaxed male cardiac arrest the day the wax is roled out, it would be zero. When 90% of the population are vaxed so will 90% of the cardiac arrest be vaxxed.

Not saying this is the case, just being careful. As the saying goes, never trust a statistics you didn't manipulate yourself.

This is a fair point for sure.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Turns out, heart attacks for men under the age of 40 have been on the rise for a while now - 2% increase in a decade.

That’s not huge, but, it’s something - and apparently a contributing factor is Diabetes.

This pre-pandemic article shows that diabetes is fast on the rise for people 18-40 in the UK, from 1/10 to 1/8 of the people in the population getting “adult onset diabetes”

www.forbes.com...

So more Betis, more heart problems, then pandemic - and now we’re seeing those rates increase after the quarn and much more sedentary lifestyles.

I’m not saying that’s the case, but, that is at least an explanation that ties pre-post pandemic together, and COVID could have just accelerated some of those figures.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 14-10-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
well www.healthline.com...-males-at-highest-risk-of-heart-infla mmation

here is a study that shows what you said is FALSE In a study published Oct. 4, 2021, in JAMA Internal MedicineTrusted Source, researchers examined the electronic health records of over 2.3 million Kaiser Permanente Southern California male members ages 18 and older who received at least one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna-NIAID vaccine between December 2020 and July 2021.

They identified 13 cases of myocarditis after the second dose — a rate of 5.8 cases per million second doses given.

Two cases occurred after the first dose, making for a much lower rate of 0.8 cases per million first doses.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN! they FOUND 13 CASES or a little over 5 cases out of 1 million!!!!!

This JAMA study was larger

Our data are compatible with 4 to 7 excess events within 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after a second dose of BNT162b2, and 9 to 28 excess events within 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after a second dose of mRNA-1273.

edit on 14-10-2022 by Tekner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
double
edit on 14-10-2022 by Tekner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
OK for the last few years people have been warning about the MRNA vaccine not preventing COVID and in fact in some cases causing great harm to many who took the VAX. Women seem to have a myriad of different problems to include their unborn babies. I expect as time passes more information will come out about the deaths and bad side effects ... Being a litigious society I do expect Pfizer's profits (in excess off 35 billion) will be sorely depleted. youtu.be...

There is announcement on the Florida government website about this, which has more credibility than a youtube video:

State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New Mrna COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance

Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo has announced new guidance regarding mRNA vaccines. The Florida Department of Health (Department) conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

Whether this is a statistical anomaly or not, the state of Florida has issued this guidance anyway.

Being a litigious society I do expect Pfizer's profits (in excess off 35 billion) will be sorely depleted.
I thought they were immune from being sued in this case?

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hurrrr but Pfizer and gubment tell me vaxx good. Durrr. They never lie.

new topics

top topics

join