It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Joneselius

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

In another thread, I asked the same thing. When were the Pro Vax going to come out and admit they were lied to and used.
Never got an answer and you won't either.
To do so would be admitting they gave in to fear, propaganda and that they were gullible enough to listen to the very people they claim to mistrust.

Anyone have relatives that are very quiet all of a sudden.

I had one that literally told me that he “was the smartest person I knew”.
I told him he could present me with all the information in the world for the vax except the most important one….time.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Expecting this will change the world will leave you sorely disappointed

This has already changed the world, and I'm sorely disappointed.

Those that nested here and are runing the show don't deserve our hospitality, it won't be nice once we pull the plug...

You've been warned

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Running or ruining the show? Big difference in how to interpret what you said.

originally posted by: Terpene

Those that nested here and are runing the show don't deserve our hospitality, it won't be nice once we pull the plug...

You've been warned

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Well not so much, in order to ruin it, you're probably running it too....
but what I wanted to say is running the show...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You've been warned

‘The World’ has not changed-look around, the sun is shining, birds are chirping, gravity exists. If you fell asleep in 2019 and woke up today you wouldn’t notice any change. But You are ‘sorely disappointed’-so what truly changed? Did you truly pass your test?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In my perfect world, I would deeply enjoy a tribunal of sort that would investigate and somehow fine/punish EVERYONE that officially was part of this narrative...and by everyone, I would include Doctors, nurses and any other medical professional and their associations such as the AMA...Every pharmacy that tested and vaxed...Every media company that ran commercials for the vax, every actor, talking head, videographer, editor, etc. that worked to produce them...every news outlet, every home-town news anchor, editor, cameraman, etc...
In other words...not a slap on the hand of the big corporations behind this, but every stinking individual that drank the kool-aid and worked for them...individually called out and punished.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Ok the world as in planet earth hasn't changed and doesn't really give a snip about the societies on its surface trying their best not to wipe themselfs out...

I still see testing centers, I still see enterprises that have pool testing, i still see people wearing masks and changing place if someone coughs.

The only thing I still don't see is a Nuremberg process.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Have you ever wondered, if you would have taken part in nazi Germany?
now you know!

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"‘The World’ has not changed-look around, the sun is shining, birds are chirping, gravity exists. If you fell asleep in 2019 and woke up today you wouldn’t notice any change. But You are ‘sorely disappointed’-so what truly changed? Did you truly pass your test?"

Why do you spread lies like these huge lies above?

Under which rock do you live? Nothing has changed? Are you a presstitute, a so called politician or another one of the profiteers of the agenda? Because if somebody is telling lies like you do, there are not much other choices left anymore. People like you are a big part of the problem, the boot-lickers, the a$$ lickers, the sycophants, the current thing wave surfers, the supporters and followers of that agenda against huge masses of the average, not stinky rich population in the different, by WEF agents and other hostile groups infiltrated nations.

Keep on lying to yourself and others, the awakening will be more rude for you than for people who at least can see and accept the current reality around them.

Never heard such a BS since that agenda started. Nothing has changed... you can´t make that $h!t up that some people spread.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ha! You think you’ll get to us!! Never!!!! You simply CAN NOT criticize the first perfect vaccine in the history of humanity! It can not be done. You can keep trying and trying and we will simply keep closing our eyes and covering our ears, humming, then stopping to watch the MSM and their truths! See, this is how we get through this all and back to (the new) normal! Remember to mask up and get your shots everybody!

Surrender, ignore… obey.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ok the world as in planet earth hasn't changed and doesn't really give a snip about the societies on its surface trying their best not to wipe themselfs out...

I still see testing centers, I still see enterprises that have pool testing, i still see people wearing masks and changing place if someone coughs.

The only thing I still don't see is a Nuremberg process.

You won’t see that either. So if you are waiting for that-as I said, you will be sorely disappointed.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter. People like you are a big part of the problem, the boot-lickers, the a$$ lickers, the sycophants, the current thing wave surfers, the supporters and followers of that agenda against huge masses of the average, not stinky rich population in the different, by WEF agents and other hostile groups infiltrated nations.

Keep on lying to yourself and others, the awakening will be more rude for you than for people who at least can see and accept the current reality around them.

Never heard such a BS since that agenda started. Nothing has changed... you can´t make that $h!t up that some people spread.

If you’re what awakened looks like then I hope I stay asleep.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

a reply to: Joneselius

You can't fool all the people all the time,
but fool the right ones, and the rest will fall in line.

Things that you can never forget, but it can't hurt to document.

# 1634

It doesn't hurt to document, for sure. Before all this, I used FB to keep connected with far flung friends and family. Since fall of 2020, FB put me in a weird twilight zone where I could only see posts of five other like minded people. This was all because I asked friends/family if they thought the lockdowns/measures could affect the future for our kid's generation. Many of them lashed out at me but the censorship was the worst part in an already lonely time. Fortunately, I prefer ATS and love this community.

I asked the administrator of a local community page if I could share my thoughts on her page. She was ok with it as she admitted to being on the fence with the vaccines and regretted it somewhat. The response was a wall of exactly the type of people you mentioned...the local political ambition folk. Big empty voices that put all their might into shouting me down. I was polite, never blamed or even got to the point of posting objective info. All I asked, was if anyone felt uncomfortable about the narrative perhaps we could chat privately. The few people who understood where I was going with it, also got shouted down.

Anyhow, the video from the op was very telling. All these bureaucrats mumbling made up words and phrases when under pressure is a total giveaway that they speak lies or are making up garbage as they speak.

What I'm finally happy about is that we are seeing the odd politician, in this case a dutch one, willing to ask these questions. This should have been their job from the beginning but at least it's getting out there now.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Where are the usual debunkers at? It's been like half a day or more at this point.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What debunking? Don’t you know that all of this is dis and misinformation?? C’mon man, use your noggin, but don’t you dare think for yourself or even have a shadow of a doubt that the shots are safe and effective. It’s like you’re delusional or something.

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: DerBeobachter. People like you are a big part of the problem, the boot-lickers, the a$$ lickers, the sycophants, the current thing wave surfers, the supporters and followers of that agenda against huge masses of the average, not stinky rich population in the different, by WEF agents and other hostile groups infiltrated nations.

I am not very evolved but I think what you were initially implying is that these entities in charge will continue on as they please, meddling with lives, and the only way to rise above it is to accept that many of our friends/family/societies are lost to the process, that we can only focus inward and evolve spiritually at this point.

I'm not there yet, still angry.

edit on 13-10-2022 by igloo because: quote messed up

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I am not very evolved but I think what you were initially implying is that these entities in charge will continue on as they please, meddling with lives, and the only way to rise above it is to accept that many of our friends/family/societies are lost to the process, that we can only focus inward and evolve spiritually at this point.

I'm not there yet, still angry.

You’ll get there, no rush.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
that's right... I would have gladly been a willing participant to the Nuremburg trials.
Individuals need to be held accountable for their actions.
No one is talking about innocent participants or ovens here.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

That sounds an awful lot like complacency. I don't want to go there, as I would feel guilty by omission.

I wont hold my breath either.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
In light of the absurd admission from Janine Small, President of International Developed Markets at Pfizer, what went through your mind?

For starters, it would have been nice if you had mentioned what she said.

So, this is about Pfizer not testing the vaccine for preventing transmission of Covid prior to it being made available to the public.

What went through my mind was that some people on ATS were going to make a big deal of this when, as far as I understand it, no vaccine has ever prevented transmission. I personally wouldn't have expected them to test for that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join