It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What's Next?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: JinMI

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Ukranians kill Ukranians......

But Russia said they’re Russians because Ukrainians don’t exist?

Narrative collapse

Sad face

I don't care what 'russia
Fact is ukraine killed its own civilians for 8 years leading up to russias invasion.

They were legit Terrorists to be killed

I mean if the CCP armed the republic of CHAD

I’d fully expect the us military to to shell them into tree spaghetti

I’m convinced you’d cry foul then also

Not really glued up in international law are you commie

J6 detainees concur.

I do enjoy watching folks here evolve. Some for the better, some for the worse. Some turning into everything they claimed to despise.

Humans are funny.

You’re certainly confused

When did I become a democrat or Biden supporter?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You wouldn't have seen Roosevelt or Churchill on the front lines during WW2 either?

Did anyone think they ought to be there?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Narrative collapse

Sad face

Fact is ukraine killed its own civilians for 8 years leading up to russias invasion.

J6 detainees concur.

I do enjoy watching folks here evolve. Some for the better, some for the worse. Some turning into everything they claimed to despise.

Humans are funny.

Did I claim that?

Why so defensive?

I'm sure you didn't intend to help carry Biden and the D's water into Ukraine. Perhaps you have a redemption arc.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You wouldn't have seen Roosevelt or Churchill on the front lines during WW2 either?

Hyperbole.

Of course leaders on the lines is far fetched. It's part of the reason I'm not pro war. The ones deciding on wars aren't in any danger nor are their families.

link   

Hyperbole.

Of course leaders on the lines is far fetched. It's part of the reason I'm not pro war. The ones deciding on wars aren't in any danger nor are their families.

link   

Narrative collapse

Sad face

J6 detainees concur.

Humans are funny.

Did I claim that?

Why so defensive?

I'm sure you didn't intend to help carry Biden and the D's water into Ukraine. Perhaps you have a redemption arc.

Was the independent republic of CHAD legit? Then?

Bunch of dizzy communists wanting succession?

So you think it’s legit if a foreign power come into that #hole and armed them they’re not fair game for free spaghetti?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm just offering a way to end the war quickly and retain Ukrainian statehood. Cutting of the weapons and aid would sadly most likely lead to Ukraine loosing after several years of bloodshed.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

GTFO of Ukraine

War Over

The End

Not the end. Sorry to burst that bubble, but the idea of everyone living "happily ever after" is a fairy tale. No matter what the conditions are, our decisions we make today affect our tomorrow.

The fact you refuse to accept that is scary enough... there's no real need to be scared over anything else. You're a war-monger. You are seeking a war to fight for any reason at any cost.

I find it interesting that you just went from "genocide for Russia!" to "I don't care what happens after" so quickly. You obviously have never thought through what the consequences of this conflict and our handling of it will be. That wouldn't bother me if those consequences only applied to you and those who also want to push this fight as hard as possible. But they don't. They will affect everyone, and I would really appreciate it if you would stop trying to throw the consequences of your own short-sightedness on me.

Your problem INHO is you’re scared, we’re not we want justice whatever the cost or outcome

Not one bit scared of Russia; but someone like you would scare anyone with any sanity left. At any cost? Dude, that's literally insane.

Who's scared of Russia here? To the point of calling for genocide or destroying them at any cost? That's abject fear talking right there.

In MY humble opinion.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not hyperbole.

That's what you said, not me?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So you think it’s legit if a foreign power come into that #hole and armed them they’re not fair game for free spaghetti?

Are you familiar with our foreign policy history......?

The middle east has news for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not hyperbole.

That's what you said, not me?

What I said was hyperbole for the reasons stated.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm just offering a way to end the war quickly and retain Ukrainian statehood. Cutting of the weapons and aid would sadly most likely lead to Ukraine loosing after several years of bloodshed.

The quickest way for the war to end was for it to never begin! Not a valid solution granted, however there were plenty of opportunities to deescalate and treat long before February.

I think some folks see russias invasion as an event that happened in a vacuum versus a culmination of decades of crap leadership.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think the USA will try to influence who the future presidents of Russia are, sure. But you were saying the next president is unlikely to be Patrushev, because of him being too evil/insane. And I don't agree with that.

I don't think there's any way in the near future for the majority of Russians to see the West as good guys.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Right, I wasn't saying that way to end the war is the only way to end the war.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Right, I wasn't saying that way to end the war is the only way to end the war.

Nor was I putting you in a spot to declare as such.

At this juncture in time, I don't see peace as a solution wanted by either party unfortunately.

Outside influence and aid for both countries plays a large part in avoiding that solution.

I think we agree here.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I don't see putin nor zelensky on the front lines.

Nor do I. Nor do I expect to.

I agree with your statement; Ukraine has every right to defend themselves. The USA has every right to defend ourselves. Russia has every right to defend themselves. Everyone has the right to exist. I also believe there are consequences for past actions. I simply do not believe what we are being told... too many contradictions.

And if I can't believe what we are being told about the conflict, how am I supposed to believe there is anything positive that can come of this fighting, win or lose?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to: JinMI

How long could the war last without foreign soldiers sent in by Russia?

****PS just discussing this topic here I apologize if I come across as confrontational it is not my intent****

Respectfully so what, I think a better response is to ignore his moves, and continue assisting as we are.

just because Russia has access to Chechen and backassward vassal states forces we are supposed to violate NATO treaties and send troops which will likely widen the conflict? Besides it also shows his military lacks the confidence and resolve to beat Ukraine. It's just been 7.5 months Biden said it could take months or longer for the sanctions to take hold.

It seems we as in NATO and the US are pushing right up to the edge here too,we had no option BTW but of course Putin is gonna do the same. To me, it seems Russia is on the run, and all we need to do is hang on and continue as is, let the sanctions dig deep. Got to realize this is Russia they will absorb more than other countries but it is still an effective tactic. The world is watching the first side that loses their proverbial chit, will be the loser here.

Not to mention the war hawks here need to decide, either Ukraine is winning and Putin's on the run or Russia is dangerous and could invade Poland, and Germany, and nuke the UK. Because that is the kind of scenarios that has been regurgitated here and elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Strive for more power. Obviously. And then the rest of us will have to make the choice if we want to be good Chinese working 7 days 12 hours, or go the way of the Uyghurs.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I believe we have a winner!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You're certainly supporting his war.

At any cost.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I don't see putin nor zelensky on the front lines.

Nor do I. Nor do I expect to.

I agree with your statement; Ukraine has every right to defend themselves. The USA has every right to defend ourselves. Russia has every right to defend themselves. Everyone has the right to exist. I also believe there are consequences for past actions. I simply do not believe what we are being told... too many contradictions.

And if I can't believe what we are being told about the conflict, how am I supposed to believe there is anything positive that can come of this fighting, win or lose?

TheRedneck

Fog of war friend.

As much as many would like to procclaim, we and they don't know much. Best guess is statistical probabilities and intention.

Then you have vested mouthpieces further muddying those waters.

What I do know is that "WE" aren't helping, and my best guess is that "we" are pushing as is our MO.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join