It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What's Next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The only one who thinks like you are War Crazes and American Imperialists and who only want America to see themselves as top of the world.

If not masters of everyone.
Never be challenged by anyone. Whatever Russia or China.

If Russia becomes what you fantasizes about China will be next.

Says the people constantly talking about the collapse of the west or the dollar

LMFAO

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Its clear you Americans are Anti Slav.

You dont care about Ukrainian nor its people you only care about using the people so you can also break up Ukraine as much you broke up Russia and you know what idiot?

There wouldn't be Ukraine without Russia.

They were both part of Rus People Tribes.

Some of you Americans are just simply jealous at Russia and its long history and its why you have fantasizes on breaking up Russia.

Which that would create a genocide on Russians.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

people constantly talking about the collapse of the west

The collapse of the west is already happening and you arent even seeing it.

Your social hierarchy structure is failing apart.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

With a childish response typical

The USD dollar is rising while the other currencies are failing..

You cant print money forever and expect everything to be fine.

edit on 12-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Its clear you Americans are Anti Slav.

You dont care about Ukrainian nor its people you only care about using the people so you can also break up Ukraine as much you broke up Russia and you know what idiot?

There wouldn't be Ukraine without Russia.

They were both part of Rus People Tribes.

I guess bombing Ukraine to dust is caring

If they won’t be with Russia kill them all right?

MINE MINE MINE lol lunatics

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

America has the largest debt in the history of all nations and you cant even pay it back.

Eventually something will occur one way or the other..

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You are saying this from someone that wishes to see a Genocide upon the Russian people.

Your own words.

Moscow must be decapitated from all its historical conquests, Russia broken apart, since Russia is built mostly on adjacent colonialism that’s how it’ll be broken down

Russia a nation rich of 1000 years. With Kiev.

You American are completly clussues when it comes to history about Russia and Ukraine both come from Rus People Tribe.

Find any maps from 800 ad to 1000 ad.
There are no such countries "Ukraine" Ukraine only happened because of the fall of the USSR with the American supported colour revolutions.

A color revolution isnt going to work in Russia this time.
When the Chinese, Egyptians authorities are all aware of these polices..

There is a reason why Egypt banned NGO organization after the so called protests.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Furthermore Ukrainian President isn't even Ukrainian.
But lets not go there.
edit on 12-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The level and character of international assistance to Ukraine will affect how long the fighting lasts. New Zealand omitting cold weather clothing and milk power from ongoing support to Ukraine is shameful. Also, Australia is stalling on dispatching another support package supporting Ukraine. ( Tweet)

Any delays in providing support to Ukraine prolong the war, with increases in the civilian death toll, levels of destruction in Ukraine, time for Russian atrocities and psychological effects.

But I am deeply concerned about what occurs after Russian forces are annihilated in Ukraine. Putin staked the future of his regime on the outcome of military conquest. Moreover, Putin's regime is doomed by their hand. Russia's approach to mobilisation is solely focused on the army, doesn't acknowledge reserved occupations and maintains the home front. So Russia will face economic collapse.

Also, the demise of Putin's regime would risk tipping Russia into a second Civil War. The outcome of that civil war and a potential coup against Putin share one element in common. In both scenarios, which replaces Putin is an open-book question.

Lastly, IMO, Putin will attempt to follow Hitler's path and cling to power until the bitter end.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

With a childish response typical

The USD dollar is rising while the other currencies are failing..

You cant print money forever and expect everything to be fine.

You seem to be confused

I’m not American

I’m a westerner though?

I wish I had some of those strong dollars and all that purchasing power though

I suppose the toilet paper Yuen is going to be the new reserve ? Must be why they’re scurrying to take countermeasures against it’s broken economy

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I’m a westerner though?

Western/American same thing..

You Westerns always cause pain to other countries with your wars and conflicts through lies and manipulation.

Africa is a good example of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

strong dollars

Keep watching the markets the worst is yet to come..

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I think you meant to say there wouldn't be a Russia without Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

stop lying

Kyiv was allready there when there were no Russians at the time .

Why you constantly lie here.

The Crimean Peninsula has been around for quite a long time, and Russia is a recent creation. What Putin has in mind when he speaks of eternity and is the baptism of a ruler of Kyiv, Valdimar, in 988. From this moment of purity, we are to understand, arose a timeless reality of Russian Crimea (and a Russian Ukraine). which we all must accept or be subject to violence. Crimea becomes "holy." It takes time to recount even a small portion of the ways in which this is nonsensical. First of all, the historical event itself is not at all clear. One source says that Valdimar was baptized in Crimea, as Putin likes to say; others that he was baptized in Kyiv. None of the sources date from the period itself, and so we cannot be certain that it took place at all, let alone of the locale. (If Valdimar was indeed baptized in Crimea, Putin’s logic would seem to suggest that the peninsula belongs to modern Greece, since the presumed site was part of Byzantium at the time.)

Valdimar was, to put it gently, not a Russian. There were no Russians at the time. He was the leader of a clan of Scandinavian warlords who had established a state in Kyiv, having wrenched the city from the control of Khazars. His clan was settling down, and the conversion to Christianity was part of the effort to build a state. It was called "Rus," apparently from a Finnish word for the slavetrading company that brought the Vikings to Kyiv in the first place. It was not called "Rus" because of anything to do with today's Russia — nor could it have been, since there was no Russia then, and no state would bear that name for another seven hundred years. Moscow, the city, did not exist at the time.

Russia's Crimea Disconnect

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Stop lying

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Russia will solidify the annexed regions with there Regular Army , which hasnt really been involved yet, mainly offshoot branches so far.

They will also Secure Odessa and Kharkiv.

Things about to get Real very fast and Kiev will wish that it negotiated months ago...

Stay Safe

Riouz

Spot on Riouz
probably followed by a 30 year Cold War 2

Putin secured Belarus, Kazachstan with Russian forces during recent attempted Colour Revolutions so I guess they are on side already. Tajiks too. Other central Asian states, plus Armenia. Maybe we will see a new USSR

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Putin secured Belarus, Kazachstan with Russian forces during recent attempted Colour Revolutions so I guess they are on side already. Tajiks too. Other central Asian states, plus Armenia.

Hmm....but there's no such thing as Russian expansionism?

Maybe we will see a new USSR

Whoopity #ing doo.
Look how that played out....and what a miserable, dreary existence it was for millions upon millions of people who had to suffer in isolation and under the cruel and brutal dominance of Russia.

Not one person has come up with any sort of plausible explanation as to why, if Russia has this super-dooper Military, why Putin is sending this rag-tag Army of miscreants, has-beens and never-were's to the frontline like lambs to the slaughter?
Why is he arming them with archaic and obsolete weapons?
Why is he constantly replacing one incompetent military leader after another with equally incompetent leaders?
Why have their supply lines and logistics been so poorly co-ordinated?
Why is Putin begging for support and equipment from countries like Iran and North Korea?
Why is he bullying and extorting other countries like Belarus to get involved in his fight?

It really is laughable....yet still people want to make excuses for him and big up his military and strategic genius and the supposed might firepower at his disposal.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What's in charge of Russia right now is a cult, a regime. You're right that it wouldn't end with Putin but the problem is it's already going too far under his watch.

The major warning sign was those draft treaties to the US and NATO that ignored the rest of the world, the ones where everyone went " eh? Wtf Russia, big night last night?"

Next thing you know Putin's on TV declaring special operation ranting and raving like a lunatic. This doesn't end with a personality...

I'll call it as I see it, more filthy opportunists in a world filled with them. Sure Europe may go 'cold' but that's 100% an economic plight that will affect the poor, it'll actually affect 3rd world nations more since the highest bidder tends to win out don't they?

I keep getting told not to listen to MSM but I'm not, I'm listening to what's coming out of the Kremlin, the leadership. It's bat # crazy talk and it's been that way atleast a year. I also keep getting told that the fall of Russia is a wet dream of the US/UK which I think is a bit naive too.

A trigger happy leader or a Russian civil war is a terrifying prospect.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The USSR was an amazing experiment FB well at least in the early part. Serfdom had only recently ended. The population was extremely poor. The Soviet experiment within a generation or two put the first man into space, dog too. Sure the new country had a few growing pains yet it was largely a force for good. Went a bit tits up towards the end yet much of that was orchestrated by outside influences. Just like the present.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
stop lying

Kyiv was allready there when there were no Russians at the time .

Why you constantly lie here.

The bickering in these threads is a constant source of amusement.

What's next? More of the same for a while longer. I'm taking bets on that too.

This whole thing was so obviously planned out by the US. That's why Putin had troops massed on the Ukrainian border for so long, but did nothing until NS2 was undermined. As soon as that pipeline was stopped Putin invaded.

How much money has Putin lost? How about America? Why do you think the pipelines were finally blown to bits? Maybe so there's no going back?

Take a look at your roadmap. People freezing and starving across Europe. Winter and WWIII just over the horizon. Only thing that can save the American Dollar. It always has been (and always will be) about the money. What generates the most money? WAR!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join