It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What's Next?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

All that needs to happen is you just beat Russia out of Ukraine and keep modernising Ukraines 1 million strong armed forces

The house will crumble internally after that defeat, they’ll start turning on each other and grabbing the scraps of the table

So we arm Ukraine even more (how many weapons can they get in that country? I know it's big, but there is a physical limit isn't there?) and Russia will just implode?

That didn't work after WWI.

And then Russia becomes extremely fragile and ripe for colour revolutions

But this time the right thing needs to be done

Moscow must be decapitated from all its historical conquests, Russia broken apart, since Russia is built mostly on adjacent colonialism that’s how it’ll be broken down

So the entire culture must be erased? That's a pretty tall order.

Russia like China is well seated in anti west propaganda online regarding imperialism & colonialism yet those are the only two countries still left in the the world who are actively still practising it, and wielding it against the western world

OK, one question... you have allowed Russia to dissolve into chaos, overthrown whatever government is left, and erased their culture. Now, exactly how does that not make everyone left hate the West even more?

Doesn't make sense to me. My culture has been under attack for decades and it still exists (although it is dissolving slowly). That hasn't made any friends among those who practiced that culture.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Russia has had 22 years of locking up and murdering its political opposition

Has that escaped you?

Whoa, slow down there now, haus!

I am not a fan of Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin, or any of the leaders of Russia! Do not confuse me with those who may be. I asked a question. A simple question, based on nothing more than the reality that Russia might be defeated. Any country which goes into a war without understanding the consequences of both winning and losing that war is a nation of fools.

If you consider me looking ahead to what comes next as some sort of affirmation of Russia, you're in the wrong thread. There are plenty of others where you can take aim at people for asking questions; please let this one be exempt from that.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Its not Pure lies , around 15 to 20% of Russian Regular Army was used in the first 3 months then mostly withdrew..

Sparatists,loyal allied forces ,Wagner group, Chechen, Cossacks..want me to contine???

Have decimated Ukrainians Army Since..

That all Changed with the Annexed Regions ,now in the coming weeks, the west will see the Real Russian Force..

It is what it is..

Stay Safe

Riouz

Let’s talk about the mostly withdrew part of your lies

When and why did they mostly withdraw?

Answer: Umm because they were being massacred and they needed trainers for the full mobilisation

Second, who has decimated Ukraine forces? They’ve been advancing for 7 months

They’re now 1 million men & women strong, and continue to receive more and more modern & advanced weapons

I’m sorry but you’re all delusional if you think a disorganised 1960 military can defeat the collective military power and prowess of the western world

Forget NATO you’re fighting the ENTIRE western world

Doesn’t that compute for you guys?

You’re fked even if China & North Korea enters the war

You ain’t winning lol

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I just assume he's a reasonably sane man who understands what is happening around him, whether he hates the USA or not.

That is one major assumption. I thought Russia was bad, to the point of threatening WWIII. Patrushev was the primary push behind the Ukraine invasion; Putin went along with him, he didn't go along with Putin. I don't consider that sane.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Russia has had 22 years of locking up and murdering its political opposition

Has that escaped you?

Whoa, slow down there now, haus!

I am not a fan of Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin, or any of the leaders of Russia! Do not confuse me with those who may be. I asked a question. A simple question, based on nothing more than the reality that Russia might be defeated. Any country which goes into a war without understanding the consequences of both winning and losing that war is a nation of fools.

If you consider me looking ahead to what comes next as some sort of affirmation of Russia, you're in the wrong thread. There are plenty of others where you can take aim at people for asking questions; please let this one be exempt from that.

TheRedneck

Step 1 - Russians defeat in Ukraine

Step 2 - Russias Color revolution

Step 3 - Russias territorial dismantling

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

" Any country which goes into a war without understanding the consequences of both winning and losing that war is a nation of fools."

Something which i Absolutely Guarantee Putin has done ..

And Zelenskyy did as well , but listened instead to his Western Overlords..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

All that needs to happen is you just beat Russia out of Ukraine and keep modernising Ukraines 1 million strong armed forces

The house will crumble internally after that defeat, they’ll start turning on each other and grabbing the scraps of the table

So we arm Ukraine even more (how many weapons can they get in that country? I know it's big, but there is a physical limit isn't there?) and Russia will just implode?

That didn't work after WWI.

And then Russia becomes extremely fragile and ripe for colour revolutions

But this time the right thing needs to be done

Moscow must be decapitated from all its historical conquests, Russia broken apart, since Russia is built mostly on adjacent colonialism that’s how it’ll be broken down

Russia like China is well seated in anti west propaganda online regarding imperialism & colonialism yet those are the only two countries still left in the the world who are actively still practising it, and wielding it against the western world

OK, one question... you have allowed Russia to dissolve into chaos, overthrown whatever government is left, and erased their culture. Now, exactly how does that not make everyone left hate the West even more?

Doesn't make sense to me. My culture has been under attack for decades and it still exists (although it is dissolving slowly). That hasn't made any friends among those who practiced that culture.

TheRedneck

There is a lot wrong with your assessments

No1 Russia isn’t the Russia it was throughout the past 300 years for which your whole 1900s argument is based, it’s akin to saying oh don’t fk with Greece, don’t fk with Italy, remember (incerts historical reference) it’s silly and ridiculous

We can clearly see Russia military power is dated and degraded, it’s command and leadership unbelievably incompetent and corrupt speak of Russia in any other context is insane, they know it, we know it, hence the nuke threats

No2 nobody ever said Russias culture will be erased as there isn’t just one culture in modern day Russia, it’s colonial conquest after colonial conquest, there the Mocovite as a ruling ethnicity ruling over dozens of other ethnic groups
edit on 12-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

They just don't seem insane to me, I disagree. Who knows. And even if he tricked Putin into the war, Putin still made the call. Wouldn't be the first time a king gets fooled by his advisor.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The truth of the matter is the west, mainly the US, has had it in for russia ever since ww2. The russian people know this, everyone knows this.

It doesn't matter if its putin or someone else, the Russian mindset would be the same.

As for MAD, that seems to be more something the west is keen for more than Russia.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Very unlikely that Ukraine will be winning back the Four regions/Crimea.

But i suppose that is a game theory in your view.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I had said this before in a few threads or least thread of mine.

The US currently view and mindset towards Slavs/Russians in general.

Is the mindset of General Patton.
General Patton once said they fought the wrong enemy.

It does appear that they are going through all the way in with General Patton wish.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The truth of the matter is the west, mainly the US, has had it in for russia ever since ww2. The russian people know this, everyone knows this.

It doesn't matter if its putin or someone else, the Russian mindset would be the same.

As for MAD, that seems to be more something the west is keen for more than Russia.

I suppose the Eastern European countries have had it in for Russia for several hundred years also yeah?

Ahaha

Russia sure showed them Siberians
edit on 12-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

That user had being saying that in my threads and posts a few weeks, not cool nor nice.

I suppose i could say the same about decolonizing America decapitating from all its historical conquests. You know like with the state of Alaska.

With such a name that isnt even American.
With the Russian minority that still dwells within the Alaskan territories.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You still keep ignoring my points and posts of regime changes which is what resulted in Pro American governments and leaders, politicians in those Eastern Euporean countries that dislike Russia.

Many of which arent even neutral born into those countries that they pretend to representative majority of them have double citizenship.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I had said this before in a few threads or least thread of mine.

The US currently view and mindset towards Slavs/Russians in general.

Is the mindset of General Patton.
General Patton once said they fought the wrong enemy.

It does appear that they are going through all the way in with General Patton wish.

I think what it is is the USA and almost everybody else including history see Russia as a never ending imperialist power

And you know they might be right, perhaps the only way to ensure peace in Europe once and for all is to dismantle it

Backwards people, backwards leaders, backwards supporters

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Ah yes i am sure you love the idea of Siberians breaking up with Russia and only so for TEAM USA,USA,USA,USA! to be installing more stooges and puppets into those provinces that were Russia.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The only one who thinks like you are War Crazes and American Imperialists and who only want America to see themselves as top of the world.

If not masters of everyone.
Never be challenged by anyone. Whatever Russia or China.

If Russia becomes what you fantasizes about China will be next.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

My priority order:

1 - prevent nuclear war or power plant disaster

2 - try to prevent russia from collapsing

3 - try to prevent any new wars from starting

4 - use the 300b in russian gold as a down payment on reparations.

5 - nothing else is anywhere near as important as the first 3.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

You still keep ignoring my points and posts of regime changes which is what resulted in Pro American governments and leaders, politicians in those Eastern Euporean countries that dislike Russia.

Many of which arent even neutral born into those countries that they pretend to representative majority of them have double citizenship.

Yeah that’s the game isn’t it?

Kinda like what the Soviet Union did in Poland, Ukraine, East Germany, Lithuanian, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia etc etc etc

You get the point? No?

The same way Russia holds it’s conquests/conquered regions together today right?

It’s called imperialism

Colonialism

And Russia dares to attack western powers over it today lol?

Glass house and stones etc?

You started it we’ll finish it

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You Americans are just like the Roman Empire that once was.

They to had everything what you currently have.
-Wars and Conquests to drive its war Economy. Because you Americans live by the sword and there is a old saying.

"Those live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Its a given the Americans are itchy to look for wars if there are no wars they will just fabricate an enemy and create a lie to go along with the war.

Its what your media does best and just as they are doing on Ukraine and had done before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join