It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America backed the crazies in Ukraine. There was no one else this time.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
But it might have backfired this time as NATO starts to look shakey around the edges.

NATO was looking shaky round the edges at the beginning of the year. Thanks to Putin - and it was Putin and no-one but Putin started all this* - NATO has never been stronger.

* unless, of course, Putin is a CIA operative working on the inside to bring down the country once and for all? Which is actually about the only thing that really makes any sense of what he's been doing this year .....

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Far as i can establish NATO has never been more united and focused than they are now on one goal.

All because Vladimir attempted some kind of Operation Barbarossa in reverse.

Got his arse handed to him during summertime no less.

And his forces not welcomed with the champagne cocktails and open arms he thought they would be.

Time for Russia to go back home and think again.
edit on 12-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

Things are at the point where no one can agree on anything. That's why in the end things are fought out and the winner gets to tell how it was.

Yep, I've been noticing that too.... it seems that opinions range widely and no common ground is achieved, thing is, mos def after some years later everything will be clearer but by then everything will be long resolved anyways

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
what make s me laugh about the Ukraine war is that the adverts for the depraved children of this so called war the children must have been dressed in their Sunday best and did show any fear of anything considering war is a very nasty business and any child including adult would show some stress if not a lot plus clothing would be dirty i suggest a lot off these were whats called crisis acting etc

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dangerous

Crisis actors is it?

No.

T&C's prevent me from commenting further.

Nuff said.

Best ignored.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Another one not worth feeding methinks.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes.

Best ignored.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All this money and kit to Ukraine and they cant stop a few missiles taking out essential infrastructure.. BS

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think they have indeed stopped quite a few.

But its not quite as simple as that.

Without the required air defense systems, which work in tandem with one another, offering a layered tiered air defense, and that require highly trained military personal to function effectively, shooting down incoming cruise missiles is no easy task.

The systems needs to be shipped there, put in place and installed, plus people trained to operate them effectively, all of which takes a modicum of time and effort.
edit on 13-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

All this money and kit to Ukraine and they cant stop a few missiles taking out essential infrastructure..

All the might of this super-dooper Russian Army and they can't take a rag-tag outfit like Ukraine?
All the might of this super-dooper Russian Army and they are having to beg, steal and borrow weapons and equipment from the likes of North Korea and Iran and use antiquated old Cold War stock.
All the might of this super-dooper Russian Army and they are having to press gang thousands of miscreants, has-beens and never-were's to go and fight this war.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point.....but will ignore it anyway.

BS

Yeah, its just BS, upon BS, upon BS.
A none stop stream of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But they can stop Russia's stupid and miscalculated invasion.

Or haven't you noticed?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you want to understand a contention or a debate you need to have a grasp of both sides of an argument. You have already demonstrated that this is not a skill you presently possess making you ill qualified to correctly conclude.

I suggest trying to get your information from more than one source and not just using MSM. Let me know what air defence system Ukraine used to protect its infrastructure from missile attacks.

You think all this money is being sent to protect the freedom of a corrupt nation with a corrupt leader that has genocides his own people.

Delusion at best
Deepstate war

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You mean, I have to agree with you?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Sorry you seemed to have missed my point. For all the money and kit. UKraine did not stop the missle attacks at essential infrastructure. WTF are they doing with all that money and hardware if they cant stop a few missiles. An element of restraint has been used by the Russias and that in part> regiment in Donbass now fighting along side Russia

Special Operations is now nearly over. Putin did exactly what he said on the box and will continue to do so. Dont you find it funny how the west is willing to collapse Europe to free a people that where having genocide committed on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

How many missiles were fired?

The "special operation" is almost over in terms of it being near total failure.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Apparently, the sirens in Ukraine are going off again as a new wave of missiles hit infrastructure.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

My goodness.

Have you not noticed that your so called "special operation". Ie a War, has gone disastrously wrong?

For shame.

What are you like?!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Apparently, the sirens in Ukraine are going off again as a new wave of missiles hit infrastructure.

Is infrastructure a russian euphemism for civilians?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Dont seem to be having the desired effect all the same.

Same as the blitz during WW2.

All bombing civilian targets serves to achieve is to unite people in anger against the bombers.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

"As a new wave of vengeful indiscrimate missile attacks hit civilian targets."

Fixed that for you , you apologist for Russian terrorist attacks on civilian targets.

How do you sleep at nights?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join