It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America backed the crazies in Ukraine. There was no one else this time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The interesting thing about the Ukraine war is that it is all about getting Putin, if Europe uses Russian resources it can't be controlled anymore. So they decided to back the crazies in Ukraine simply because there was no other political force to fund and wind up to get at Russia. But it might have backfired this time as NATO starts to look shakey around the edges. If America does not pull this one off, Europe and Russia will be one big powerful political block out of control, a beast that the deep state will not entertain they would rather nuke it. A few clips from early on when the crazies were wooed.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think not:

BBC News - Ukraine-Russia war: G7 countries will back Kyiv 'for as long as it takes'
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
they'll get supported in the form of unlimited "hang in there" social media messages, just not money. US aside none of these allies in any coalition chip in for anything.

edit on 11-10-2022 by juulzverne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

Really?

www.gov.uk...#:~:text=The%20UK's%20military%20support%20for,to%20th e%20country%20since%20February.
edit on 11-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

UK is chipping in a fair bit.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Didn't read my above link confirming ongoing support for Ukraine by G7, NATO, etc?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
NATO contribution is measured in how much of a nations GDP has spent on defense. That doesn't mean they actually do anything with that. When it comes to things like the UN, the UK contributes slighty more than Kenya and less than Afghanistan. they were 9th on a list I saw, when they're supposed to be, in theory, 2nd to the US in leadership. In every category, the drop off from 1st (US) to 2nd is massive. It matters more that a country like Germany be more active than they are, not the UK. But they aren't.

Ukraine not being a NATO country then leaves it basically to the US, which is their own fault. But any pledge of support from any other nation beside the US is largely sumbolic since I would think that they mostly wish to be kept out of this debacle that is being pushed by the US. Show support publicly, but not actually get too involved. I can't blame them.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Have any evidence that NATO is 'shakey'?

Cuz that sounds pretty absurd, russia managed to actually unite NATO with it's land grabbing invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I have posted actual sources. Measured in real money.

Can you?

Please?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I think not:

BBC News - Ukraine-Russia war: G7 countries will back Kyiv 'for as long as it takes'
www.bbc.co.uk...

Or until their citizens drag them out of their heated mansions and hang them in the streets.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Meanwhile G7 country citizens are smashed left right and centre with spiralling costs…

All for a Country which is the Child trafficking capital of Europe. I suppose the leaders of said G7 countries are top clientele to be fair

edit on 11-10-2022 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Is that referring to the imaginary large British protests on russian teevee?

It was completely fake russian propaganda, the video wasn't real.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey

Meanwhile G7 country citizens are smashed left right and centre with spiralling costs…

Did someone tell you freedom was free?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

you should have focused on the EU, their contribution is 3X what the UK threw in the pot. UK gave some MLRS and cash to NGO groups plus "humanitarian aid" whatever that manifests as. maybe some bottled water.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Is that likely to happen?

No.

Ironic that this thread is about "crazies".

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KingDoey

What?

I can see this thread getting derailed.

Grow up?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Nothing in life is free

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Again. Do you have a source?

Please?

And do please read my source.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

By shaky i assume you mean running out of capital and arms?

Afterall, its not like NATO is actually sending their sons and daughters. Kind of like how ukraine and russias leaders arent either.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

I don't watch TV.

But when people can't heat their homes or feed their kids because corrupt govt turds would rather sacrifice them on the alter of the great reset....well. We'll see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The EU isn't worth a wank and by itself has nothing to contribute and nothing to offer.
Now the constituent nations of the EU who are also members of NATO etc can and have contributed things.

As for the rest; I can't be arsed tonight....maybe tomorrow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join